TwilightMoonDragon

...::: Dragon Sky :::... | OCC

Plots, questions, and forms go here.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Hmmm... as a way to get some characters interacting, how about a few of them attempt to hunt the dragon near Whiterun down, and cross paths at the encounter? They could be forced to fight together, and maybe one of the Dragonborn discovers he/she is a Dragonborn via absorbing the soul after they kill it? Just a thought.

Sure. Ambra wouldn't be fignting, because she really doesn't know how. Ri'Dato would definitely be able to fight, and so will Eutei.

Kaja would just watch, after all, the dragon is a really, really big shiny. I really oughta check this more often...

Guys, I have this really cool plot. What if Ambra and Jahk fail in sending Alduin? What if the dragons enslave all of mankind?

Second Dragon War.

Anyway, as for Malug... Maybe he could be all caught up in it as well?

Guys, we need a M'aiq somewhere in that ;3

Edited by SkullKrusher

Plot sounds awesome.

M'aiq... is that another person... just for funsies?

I'll talk more in this later tonight, because for now I'm off to work then school.

M'aiq The Liar! Yeah!

So yeah, just found this.

Since we're talking plots. I brought this up twice now and only got a reply from RD:

The Greybeards call the Dovahkin, the Jarl calls in all the fighters seen at the brawl and says 'Hey, go to High Hrothgar'. They learn Unrelenting force (most of it, anyways), and go on their merry way, allowing us to have a full group who is aware and interacts with each other, and letting us do whatever from there.

And before that, Jahk and Dezelda could get a bounty for a dragon, one outside Whiterun, the others come along. Jahk absorbs it instead of Ambra, yeah.

Just my thoughts. This would probably be the only piece of the game we could really do without just copying it entirely.

Lol, if you hadn't mentioned this was here TMD in the rp I probably would never have found it. But onto other things now.

So I was going to ask if it was okay with everyone if Dezelda and Jahk went on the trip outside of Whiterun. And now that I think about it maybe while they're on the trip then the Greybeards could have their meeting with Ambra (if she wanted someone could tag along), then by the time Dezelda and Jahk come back it could be time to meet the Jarl.

Oh, two quick questions.

1. What are the houses like in the game?

2. Roughly how long do our characters have before they have to die?

I can answer those:

1. Whiterun's houses are heavy, thick wood and stone.

2. No one in the game can die of age, so it's safe to assume very long.

M'aiq :3

Duss, if I could say, they probably never reach old age anyways - so much dangers like bandits and the Dark Brotherhood and dragon attacks and wars that almost any person at that time'd probably die before they reach 50 in a fight or something. Otherwise, yes, anyone has yet to die because of old age.

Okay... So the Jarl summons everyone?

And Skull, next time you want something from Shadows, just PM me or use the OCC- posting it here would get you I'm trouble. ^^

And sure. Just post as him so I can post as her. ^^

Okay, so I have no idea what prices are like/the currency normals. So my next post with Verano I'll just edit when I figure it out. The only word I know right now is Septims, and I see something about Gold/silver/iron. So if anyone feels like explaining it to me I'll fix what he says.

Septims are the currency in Skyrim and most of the Empire, named after a high king, Tiberius Septim, or Talos (he was so cool people added him as a God)). A spell time is a couple hundred septims, steadily rising as they get more complex in skill level. Where as say, I think leather armor goes for a hundred and something like a Daedric sword can be priced between 700 and 1000. Food costs like, between 1 and 30.

That help?

Actually, guys- I might restart this RP. I think the Dragon War would prove nicer than a whole game redo.

The question... How to restart it? Just change things around on the OP? You can keep your characters...

Dunno, would we even really need to? We haven't made any progress on the plot yet so it would be really, really easy to just change the time and plot, and your first post which I think had the date in it.

I agree, it's fine but until we do it, I'll just keep posting regularly.

I agree, since we'll just have a hard time banding the group together until we do. I can't really post anything as my character's asleep, but I'll still be here.