danielle02212001

Royal Gold Lineage! Royal Blue and Golden Wyverns!

I forgot to mention, my first pair gave me a GW egg <333 As long as it genders male (I did influence it) the first part of the chevron has begun smile.gif

I did the same xd.png Now to wait........................

The 2 Cb Golden Wyverns that I caught last night are ready to go to anyone that may need them.

I did the same xd.png Now to wait........................

here is the Lineage so far But I think after out project we could make a Checkboard!

Edited by danielle02212001

The 2 Cb Golden Wyverns that I caught last night are ready to go to anyone that may need them.

Would it be Ok if I asked for one? I need one for the other half of the chevron I'm creating.

I can give you an ungendered CB Pink hatchie in exchange smile.gif Or I can find something else you'd like. I really would like to compensate you, since it's going to be 4 hours before I can accept anyway :/

Edit - Better yet I can offer you a CB Stripe Male that's ready to grow up in 6 hours biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

Thank you so much Dreamer! I really appreciate it biggrin.gif

You and Danielle have first dibs of the babies that will complete the chevron smile.gif I'm thinking of doing 7 on each arm, making the completing dragon the 8th gen. I'm going for a theme with the names, but you'll both be exempt from it smile.gif

It will take a while, but with luck I'll be there in a few weeks biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

Sometimes I hate waiting for eggs to hatch and hatchlings to gender - I'm hoping my first in the Lost Loot x Body Art line genders as influenced. I should know sometime tomorrow xd.png

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? yes

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Zerhai, Zerhai

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? I have a few CB royals that have not been bred, (and just recieved a cb gw)

If not would you like to be gifted? yes

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? I like stairstep and spiral

How many generation can you make by yourself?none(now 1)

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link?

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: normal member(i think) as well as requester

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? eggs gifted to me will stay with me, I will hold an egg for a certain person for 24 hours before opening it up to another, and then it will be first come first serve

TY dreamer23! for the cb gw egg!

Edited by Zerhai

Awesome biggrin.gif

Somehow I've accumulated a TON of CB RB hatchies this week xd.png It's great though, since I'm trying to get GWs from the bred pairs because they're harder to catch.

Which lineage type are you aiming for?

Edited by Wahya

Stairstep, although I did an unintended checker previously

I'm doing the same! Hopefully a Arrow head! Also, this is out of the blue but does anyone here have drawing skills?

YAY 200 dragons! (now just have to wait for all my hatchies to age up and I will have my silver trophy)

Edited by Zerhai

Ugh, another blue egg! That's 5 in a row. Free to a good home, GWxRB 2nd gen: http://dragcave.net/teleport/a35a9ccfe8993...1c6388cd0cc45dc

I did manage to breed the last egg I needed for the other half of the lineage, so now I just need to breed the last 3rd gen when that egg grows up. http://dragcave.net/lineage/f7V8X

I Claimed it xd.png Now I'm going to start a checkerboard too!

I'm aiming for a chevron (arrowhead) as well biggrin.gif They look SO nice happy.gif

Out of curiosity, what do you want drawn?

And sorry about your luck jingle :/ I hate it when that happens - I've been trying to get one of my Gold Tinsels to actually produce a gold tinsel egg, and she has refused week after week xP

Congrats Zerhai!

Edited by Wahya

I'm aiming for a chevron (arrowhead) as well biggrin.gif They look SO nice happy.gif

Out of curiosity, what do you want drawn?

And sorry about your luck jingle :/ I hate it when that happens - I've been trying to get one of my Gold Tinsels to actually produce a gold tinsel egg, and she has refused week after week xP

Congrats Zerhai!

Well I'm trying to draw for my Dragon request xd.png But i failed