danielle02212001

Royal Gold Lineage! Royal Blue and Golden Wyverns!

All y'all are killing me...I'm going to end up joining, I know it!

Questions though:

I am in the Majestic Moonlight lineage project, and can I use some of the same ones in this project?

AND, all my Royals already have "Royal" in the name. So how confused can I get?

I'm not sure if I can or want to maintain separate Royals for 2 projects, I'm bound to be discombobulated more than I am. Or maybe it's better to keep them separated and change their names?

Advice welcome before I ask to join.

Thanks smile.gif

Deb

All y'all are killing me...I'm going to end up joining, I know it!

Questions though:

I am in the Majestic Moonlight lineage project, and can I use some of the same ones in this project?

AND, all my Royals already have "Royal" in the name. So how confused can I get?

I'm not sure if I can or want to maintain separate Royals for 2 projects, I'm bound to be discombobulated more than I am. Or maybe it's better to keep them separated and change their names?

Advice welcome before I ask to join.

Thanks smile.gif

Deb

Yes, as long as they only have Royals and Golden wyvern in their bloodline!

You don't need to change their names!

Yes, as long as they only have Royals and Golden wyvern in their bloodline!

You don't need to change their names!

Thank you smile.gif

I have to check the other line, I am not sure about if I can use CB royals to mate with wyverns if I use them to mate with moonstone, LOL.

In the Hope lineage, you have to stick to one mate forever, no partying on the side allowed laugh.gif

So if I understand, I can use a Royal CB to mate with a GW, but not a royal offspring of a moonstone and a royal.

I think I had too many male CB Royals and too many female CB GW, so this might work out OK smile.gif

I'll be back!

Thank you smile.gif

I have to check the other line, I am not sure about if I can use CB royals to mate with wyverns if I use them to mate with moonstone, LOL.

In the Hope lineage, you have to stick to one mate forever, no partying on the side allowed laugh.gif

So if I understand, I can use a Royal CB to mate with a GW, but not a royal offspring of a moonstone and a royal.

I think I had too many male CB Royals and too many female CB GW, so this might work out OK smile.gif

I'll be back!

Maybe! I just need my Golden Wyvern to be male!

this lineage is so pretty! my only issue is i have no cb golden wyrvens. but I might join later....

this lineage is so pretty! my only issue is i have no cb golden wyrvens. but I might join later....

If you need I could gift you this, which can be continued with Royal blues (stairstep/spiral, depending on the gender).

...Unless you want to work on your own lineage.

I made some stuff :I

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Can't wait to continue my lineage o3o.

gorgeous!

I'm going to have to join just to use one of those tags, LOL.

It appears I have 1 CB GW male, and 3 CB Royal females....harem time, anyone? LOL.

Deb

gorgeous!

I'm going to have to join just to use one of those tags, LOL.

It appears I have 1 CB GW male, and 3 CB Royal females....harem time, anyone? LOL.

Deb

I love them! I might need to make a siggy with just these!

Also,

If you need I could gift you this, which can be continued with Royal blues (stairstep/spiral, depending on the gender).

...Unless you want to work on your own lineage.

oooh pretty but not at the moment, I will fill out the form when I want to join(and I will eventually) and I currently don't have room (*squees* my gold tinsel just gave me a gold tinsel egg)

Edited by Zerhai

oooh pretty but not at the moment, I will fill out the form when I want to join(and I will eventually) and I currently don't have room (*squees* my gold tinsel just gave me a gold tinsel egg)

Oh haha, okay smile.gif congrats.

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? No thank you.

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Yes I do - Lost Loot and his mate Body Art. I have not bred them yet but will as soon as I have a slot open.

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? I would love to make a chevron.

How many generation can you make by yourself?I'm not sure to be honest. It depends on how quickly I can obtain more CB GWs.

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: I'd love to be a gifter, as long as I get to choose who the babies go to and from which generation. If not, then I'd like to be a normal member please.

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I want to be able to choose who I feel is worthy to receive offspring from my pairing(s), because I want to make sure they are responsible owners (i.e. will name them, continue the lineage appropriately, not kill them/abandon them/bite them, etc.).

Edited by Wahya

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? No thank you.

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Yes I do - Lost Loot and his mate Body Art. I have not bred them yet but will as soon as I have a slot open.

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? I would love to make a chevron.

How many generation can you make by yourself?I'm not sure to be honest. It depends on how quickly I can obtain more CB GWs.

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: I'd love to be a gifter, as long as I get to choose who the babies go to and from which generation. If not, then I'd like to be a normal member please.

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I want to be able to choose who I feel is worthy to receive offspring from my pairing(s), because I want to make sure they are responsible owners (i.e. will name them, continue the lineage appropriately, not kill them/abandon them/bite them, etc.).

Okay! Thanks for joining! And as a gifter you can pick if you want to give eggs to people if you feel that they are responsible!

Hey Danielle, could I be a gifter- I just noticed that I am a normal member.

Thanks, and sorry it took so long for me to notice.

Heh, I got 4 as well. Still planning what I'll breed them with.

I'm thinking

Tri-horn

Tsunami

Bright Breasted Wyverns!

To breed with them!

Also, I added you as a breeder as you requested Moka!

Okay! Thanks for joining! And as a gifter you can pick if you want to give eggs to people if you feel that they are responsible!

Awesome biggrin.gif Thank you!

This is the second breeding project I've ever been apart of, and I'm so pumped biggrin.gif

Awesome biggrin.gif Thank you!

This is the second breeding project I've ever been apart of, and I'm so pumped biggrin.gif

This is my first ever! I was doubting I would get ANYONE!

But look at it now! Look at it now! I'm getting royals! laugh.gif

I Have 3 feamle CB Royals and 1 Male Golden Wyvern! huh.gif