Moonbeam22

CLOSED

user posted image

Tenebris gazed into Sparkly's loving eyes, and felt the hardness in his own begin to dissolve.

"What is it Sparkly?" He asked as she said his name.

---------------------

user posted image

When the bunny heard what Dream Dell said, it looked up at her, still sobbing.

"Y-you d-d-did what?!" It asked, almost angrily.

Efflorere shot an angry glare at Dream Dell, one that could almost rival even one of the black dragon's.

Bloodwing turned to Malkan, "I did that, I needed food and Cyros has not had any food at all. In fact, if Cyros is done with it, can you pass it over?" He turned back to Cyros, "A brother is someone who cares for you a lot, you might fight with them sometimes but when you are in trouble they will come and help you."

(OOC: I knew it was too late. xd.png)

Malkan nodded, and picked up the charred squirrel, placing it by one of Bloodwing's heads. Malkan asked again, so, do you need help, or can I go now? I don't want to waste your time, but I also don't want to leave you without help. If you change your mind, you can always send me a telepathic message, okay? Malkan was trying to be helpful, but it was harder than he had expected.

user posted image

"Nothing, I just...I don't know what to say," Sparkly said, a half-smile on her face. She felt so...relieved. To know that Tenebris liked her too...

~~~

user posted image

"What? Wait, it can understand me?" Dream had just been goofing around with the apologise thing earlier but she figured that it wasn't a good time for her to mention that.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't speak rabbit language," Dream blinked as the rabbit squeaked to her. It sounded...angry.

"Hey, it's not my fault! How was I supposed to know that the bunny could even understand me? Besides, it was Velva who brought it the cave, not me!" she snapped at Efflorere as he was still glaring at her.

Bloodwing took a bite of the squirrel before answering Malkan. "I think we are ok, I will be sure to let you know if we need you." Bloodwing tried to think of something else to say, but all he could muster was, "Thank you." Then he thought of something, "Malkan, what is special about you? I am not saying you are not special, but Seraza shoots, um, powerful stuff. And Halith is a healer, but what about you?" He hoped he did not anger Malkan somehow.

As Seraza jumped from tree to tree, she came upon Velva, fighting a lion ((OOC: or was it a tiger?)) and watched. It seemed like a sparring match rather than a fight. Noting their position, Seraza lay down and waited. After a while, she got bored, and returned to where she had left Tenebris and Sparkly. When they came into view, Seraza was sure that their conversation had gone well. They seemed quite happy with each other's companionship, and Seraza decided to not say anything. She merely watched.

~~~~~

Malkan turned to face Blodwing, and replied, you wonder what's special about me? I think about that too, sometimes, and I don't have a concrete answer. Maybe it's my ability to notice things that others miss? For example, you see that fruit above your head? Malkan motioned to the papaya growing on the tree, it's about to fall. I can see that it's very ripe, and because of the rinds littering the ground nearby. I guess that's my skill. Perception. Malkan finished, and began to walk back to the cave.

Edited by Shibadruid

The fruit fell on Bloodwing's head, he was more and more astounded by Malkan every time they spoke. "Well Cyros, if you want to try some fruit here you go." He tossed it to the Nebula. "Malkan, one more question." Bloodwing did not want to push it but... "How did you put the fire out? It seemed to me like it just stopped." He felt bad for Malkan, but at the same time maybe he was lucky to not have something "special" about him. Bloodwing had noticed that most of the "special" people were cowardly killers. and he realized that he had been right about Seraza when he called her a coward, she was just a different kind of coward than he had wanted her to be at the time. He thought of his dream, would his mother have approved of his actions? And that reminded him, "Actually Malkan we need to get back to the cave, I have something important to tell everyone."

user posted image

"I know how you feel." Tenebris replied.

He was glad that they had confessed their love for each other, instead of continually being shy for a very long time. Next time he saw Seraza, he was going to have to thank her.

-----------------------------

user posted image

After Dream Dell replied, the bunny just buried it's head back into Efflorere's shoulder, and began to cry even harder.

"Now look what you did," Efflorere scolded. "Can you pleas apologise or do something helpful at least?"

Edited by Narath

Malkan turned back to Bloodwing, and replied, the fire? Think about it, I'm a Magi dragon. My magical control may not be as great as Alla or Halith, but I still have some powers. You should be able to figure out what I did. Malkan was slightly annoyed. He had hoped that nobody would ask him about magic. He preferred not to think about it, since it confused him. How did it even work? What energy did it feed off of to exert force? Why could it do things that seemed to defy physics? Malkan couldn't figure it out, even though he had some control over it, and that annoyed him. Malkan continued speaking to Bloodwing, what do you want to tell the others?

~~~~~

Eriadna walked back to the cave, and waved a paw in front of Lance, saying, hello, Lance? Are you awake? You haven't been saying anything. She hoped that he was fine, since so many others were getting hurt. It would be hard to continue if any more were hurt.

"I was going to wait for the others, but if you insist I can tell you now." Bloodwing thought Malkan looked pretty insistent, "there are more eggs somewhere in the jungle." Now that he thought about it, maybe the prodigal from the Magi's prophecy was Vevla. He was relieved at that, "We need to save them from Velva."

user posted image

"I don't see what I did wrong. I mean, I only-it-Vel-sheesh, fine, I'm sorry!" Dream Dell faltered but she apologised. Though, she still couldn't see what she did wrong. Okay, maybe it was because she helped Velva to kill that rabbit. She glared at Efflorere but softened when she saw the crying bunny. Dang it, why did bunnies have to be cute... She stroked its back.

"Umm...there, there?" Dream Dell wasn't entirely sure how to comfort it.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Cyros tried the fruit and got the same reaction with the squirrel, good taste but no satisfying. He went to Malkan.

"I have a question. I hear a word in my dream but don't know what it means."

Alla trotted back to the cave, shivering from the wetness of her fur. She went inside the cave. It had been awhile before she had sat in the interior. It didn't aid in warming herself up. The cave always seemed chilly to her. It seemed chilly, dark, and gloomy, with few traces of light as she strolled deeper in. They hadn't explored the cave, itself, have they? She peered at the oblique blackness, with curiosity. They'd need a light source first. She contemplated about this idea, but thinking about nothing in particular.

Tike flapped some more, without success. He sighed, glancing around for Gysentia to ask if she had some tips for him. Or if anyone did. They all seemed busy, especially once Mifoki was rushed in. He wanted to do something, but he didn't. He felt useless.

Tike wandered into the forest again. He wasn't sure where he was going, but made sure to keep the cave in his sight. He was led into a particular section by the cry of an unidentified creature, followed by whispers. He found Efflorere and Dream Dell. They were .. conversing with a rabbit?

"Excuse me," he interrupted, hoping that he didn't interrupt something. "Are you two talking to a rabbit?"

user posted image

As Dream Dell petted the bunny, it seemed to calm down a bit, taking her attempt at comfort as a sign of apology. Efflorere then heard Tike, and turned his head around to look at him.

"I am talking to... what is your name?" He asked the bunny.

"G-George." It cried.

"I am talking to George," Efflorere said to Tike. "Dream Dell is not. For some reason, she can't understand him."

user posted image

Dream scowled at Efflorere's back.

"Not everyone's the same, you know. Can you understand the bunny?" Dream directed the question to Tike. She was really annoyed at the moment.

Efflorere can understand bunny language? Tike thought to himself. He did wonder if he could. Tike stared at the bunny intently as it replied, then some more as Efflorere announced that its name was George. He had the feeling that his staring was making the creature uncomfortable, so he stopped. He heard a faint squeak, and nothing else. Does hearing squeaks mean understanding its speech? Tike didn't think so.

"I don't think so," he said, a bit dissappointed. "I hear squeaks, but not an understandable language. Is there even a language?" He paused, looking at the bunny. "Nice to meet you George," he added.

user posted image

"See! He can't too!" Dream Dell said triumphantly. "No offence," she added to Tike. Then she stormed off. She was not in a good mood. But why? Irritated? Probably. Bleh, she confused herself too much. She went back to the cave and curled up at the entrance, looking out. She was so bored now. She wanted something to do.

user posted image

"N-nice to m-meet you t-too, I guess." George said.

"He said that it is nice to meet you." Efflorere translated.

And then Dream Dell snapped at him once more and walked off. She frightened George, who tried to make himself as small as possible, flattening his ears to his head.

"What is up with her?" Efflorere asked no one in particular. "And why does it seem like I'm the only one that can talk to animals?"

((OOC: You going to post with Sparkly anytime soon?))

Malkan nodded. I'm sure that they'll be okay, he said dismissively, and in any case, there are enough capable fighters that we can save the eggs if need be. Now, if you don't have anything else to say, Malkan finished with thinly veiled annoyance, I'll be on my way. Not waiting for a reply, he stalked off, and returned to the cave.

Bloodwing was surprised at Malkan's attitude, but it did not matter, even if Malkan did not care the others had to be told. "Cyros." Bloodwing said weakly, "even if Malkan does not care we have to tell the others about the eggs." Blooding was feeling exhausted all of the sudden. It was getting a little late, but not near enough for sleep.

(OOC: I just realized, when Bloodwing was laughing earlier he was literally busting a gut. Short post, but not much to do about it.)