Wandering Mew

WM's Art Thread

Please note I do traditional art only, so I'm no good if you want a signature or something. unsure.gif Anyways, only example I have at the time:

user posted image

I need a reference of what you want me to do, and if you want it to stay a sketch or if you want it colored.

I cannot draw humans. Honestly I try, but they just don't come out good.

I'm currently obsessed with dragons (which is why I came back to dragcave) and rats. laugh.gif Not saying I draw those better, but I'd like to practice them if you want one.

I don't feel right accepting eggs for my art. If my art was better, maybe I would take eggs, but not while my art looks like this. I'm fine with art trades however, if you'd like to do one.

Ooh ooh. owo I love your style.

If it would be alright, would you draw my oc Kie, please? owo I'd like it if it were colored, but you don't have to if you don't want.

Ooh ooh. owo I love your style.

If it would be alright, would you draw my oc Kie, please? owo I'd like it if it were colored, but you don't have to if you don't want.

I'd be happy to draw her! :3

I love your arts! smile.gif Could you make me the owl from Harvest Moon, please? Here's a pic: Here Also, can it be colored, instead of white can it be light brown and can it have a different pose? Anything you think that looks good.

Edited by AnnieLyla

I love your arts! smile.gif Could you make me the owl from Harvest Moon, please? Here's a pic: Here Also, can it be colored and instead of white can it be light brown?

Aww, so cute, I love owls! I'll be sure to color it. happy.gif