CYDA LUVA83

New Legacies

The second he heard the word "human" Trox bared his gritted his teeth and clenched his claws.

'MUR... ...der. -he stopped himself short, barely in time to remember he was trying to keep himself non-violent for the sake of not attracting any more enemies.

He shook his head briskly, wiping his expression emotionless once more and relaxed.

'Ffffgh, no thanks. -he grimaced and looked away for a moment- 'I was told not to play with my f.. ..food. -he stopped another intuitive outburst, gave himseslf a mental slap, then finished the sentence- ..furless little pests.

'Besides, if we scare it, it'll drag its colony out on a rampage. Trust me, the ones back up North did it all the time. Good fun, good practice for our youth. -he remarked, remembering his first go at a small human platoon some hundred or so years ago.

Edited by Ælex

Rey raised an eyeridge.

"Come on, 'Murmur', let's go ahead and fly off before you completely forget how to be coherent," She said, untucking her wings from her sides and spreading them. "The dragons I heard about should be a few dozen miles to the northwest, if we fly through until morning we might make it there in one trip. Who knows, we might even find a colony that's closer."

The dragoness looked up at the sky, tired from the long fly up to this point. If they kept going, they might have a good place to sleep tonight.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Trox arced an eyebrow, looked at the ground and mumbled to himself- 'I'm cohe..co..what she said. -before also unfolding his wings. They were still exhausted from his trip there, but Trox was nothing if not tenacious.

'Fine by me. -he stated clearly, now a bit on edge what with the sun setting soon. Nighttime was a nightmare for him. He was practically blind in absolute darkness, and had only his other senses to rely on when on the ground. A flight through the night would have been the best solution, as it always had been for him.

Edited by Ælex

(They flew away... good.) Vorgin thought. The last thing he needed was a fight or... worse. But he got his picture, so something good happened. He stepped out from behind the tree to get more water now in full view from the air or the lake.