cube1234567890

Your best luck in dragon cave?

I was lucky enough to grab 3 vampires back to back out of the AP (I love vampires).

I was lucky enough to grab 2 Golden Wyverns back to back out of the AP.

Not on the same day of course but these two were very good times for me because I adore both breeds.

This Halloween might have been the luckiest I will ever get on Dragon cave.

I've caught 3 2nd Gen spriters alts and 1 2nd gen shimmerkin from grave alot.png

My best luck was catching a leetle tree in 2008 when they first were released. Still happy about it.

My best luck was when I was just clicking on eggs in the boimes to turn into vampires and ended up catching a CB Ice. Needless to say it was never bitten. wub.gif

It's been a long time ago but I got a Second Generation Gold with both parents deceased, not even deadline for free. I was in the right place at the right time and didn't have a whole lot of dragons at the time. ^^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mAHK

Also I caught a CB Silver that same year. Whoo Ra! laugh.gif

Edited by Shikokudarkstar

One of my first eggs was an Alt Vine, before I knew what an Alt was.

I managed a CB Gold once.

And today, I summoned my second GoN egg!!

Just finding out that he actually gendered correctly!! I thought for the longest time that it gendered wrong, but it didn't!!

I got three Vampires in the AP in one day, one time c:

Edited by missy20201

So far, a Leetle Tree and Paper Dragon. Both of them were eggs I noticed out of the corner of my eye while biome browsing, and luckily when I jumped back to the biomes in a panic, they were still there!

Also, two minutes ago some person was bombarding the AP with Golden Wyverns, I saw four of them all within the same one-minute space. I nabbed two little babies! Hopefully they're different genders, since they're not related, AND they're second-gens!

Not to mention, within this past week I grabbed my first CB Ridgewing dragons, and BOTH of them were the tan variants.

Edited by Lumikkja

I had randomly popped into the cave and saw a ridgewing egg, and since I had been looking for a purple one I quickly clicked it and got a purple (I always seem to get tans and usually end up trading them away)

I felt compelled to check again to see if a Xenowyrm had popped up and saw an ice egg instead! I managed to get it, too.

Now I just need a magma egg, haha. I wonder if I'll get a GoN first try or not.

Probably snagging my only male CB gold off the jungle biome using my phone. My OLD PHONE. The biome must have been beyond empty, just me in it, otherwise I doubt that I would ever catch it.

Catching a Leetle Tree was a pleasant surprise that happened a while ago, even though I always felt like I'm too slow to catch anything rare. ~

Edited by CottonKatt

Catching a Leetle Tree was a pleasant surprise that happened a while ago, even though I always felt like I'm too slow to catch anything rare. ~

Hah, I remember that. xd.png Also I saw one yesterday, it stood there for good ten minutes, probably because there was no one out there able to pick it up. happy.gif

I saw that too, Silver Fox. I hope somebody who didn't have one got it before it was recycled for the 5-minute drop!

and, on-topic for the thread--my very first Vine (which was also one of my very first three eggs) was an alt.

Catching a CB Gold recently (even though I raffled it off). About had a heart attack when I saw that I snagged it.

Got a Silver out of CB Silver x CB Canopy on the first try. *glares at other CB Silver, who keeps producing Electrics and not one Silver* xd.png

Well, immediately after finding out what they are, I managed to catch a leetle tree on the 1st drop that I stalked.

I think my best luck lately has been a remarkable streak of catching four CB Thunders in about a month and a half.

...well, I'd consider that remarkable luck, anyway. There's a reason I hunt in the AP more often than not tongue.gif

(I just saw a CB paper whiz by ;3)

I saw a Ridgie in the Alpine just now. There were like 18 people in the alpine. I clicked on it, expecting a purple ridgie, when all of a sudden I realized it was tan! Its my first alt. :3

I influenced the tan ridgie male. I have a female purple ridgie for the little guy to breed with :3

(ALSO, I just saw a CB ice whiz by too)

My best luck ever was summoning my GoNs.

Abhibhavaka - Jun 07, 2014

Queen Andiba - Aug 06, 2014

Samrat Akbar - Apr 30, 2015

considering that I always stopped trying during the cave events like Christmas and Valentine's, I think I got them really fast because I started trying to summon after DC birthday when the avatars were released in may, 2014. Before the avatars I wasn't interested in GoNs.

this week has been awesome for me, probably the best

i have found

*A CB SILVER WITHOUT HUNTING FOR IT WOOOOOOO

*2 CB coppers (of the same color)

one of the has a awesome code YArTp, the pirate of toilet paper

*YARRRR GIMMIE THA TP AND NO ONE GETS SENT TO DAVY JOANS LOCKER!"

I influenced them to be a breeding pair

*2 CB GWs one i gifted the other APed because i had a good feeling (and found a second copper minutes afterwards)

and

2 CB thunders (also influenced)

i also missed a CB gold (I know T_T and I will have you know i only said 10 curse words after missing it)

and i have seen like 10 GWs in the alpine

I didn't grab a ice because i didn't want it

and a few others

BEST.WEEK.EVER (in terms of DC)

so THIS has been my best DC luck

Edited by blockEdragon