cube1234567890

Your best luck in dragon cave?

I just picked up a Dorkface arrowhead lineage White egg.

It's my first time getting a Dorkface lineage! So lucky biggrin.gif

I got a leetle tree today! I was clicking on it like mad and the page delayed a little bit and it popped up on my screen. Yay! laugh.gif

I think finding this snow angel in the AP was one of my luckiest moments. However, when I finally had a perfect mate for her, she gave me a gold egg on the 2nd breeding attempt. Pretty lucky, too. wub.gif

I had a lot of luck on DC, like AP finds perfect for my lineages, catching my first self-caught CB Gold on my birthday last year, etc.

But when someone asks me what my best luck was? Meeting people like Lagie, Rinsie, and Dimar on the forums/in the description irc channel, because without those people this game and this place wouldn't be a fraction of the fun it is, and all of them have introduced me to great stuff outside of DC as well and, well, become friends.

Once my GoN grew up, I tried breeding it to my CB Gold (who is the most uncooperative dragoness I have) expecting to have refusal. I wanted a gold, but got an Avatar instead biggrin.gif

I used to come here all the time, but then we moved and stuff got stupid.

Just decided to come back a few days ago, snagged 2 out 3 of the monthly egg drops, which seemed lucky to me! Maybe not.

Anyway, glad to be back! There are way more types of dragons now.

Welcome back, Mairzy! There's definitely a bunch of dragons to catch! biggrin.gif

My best luck so far is managing to catch 3 CB Ices. That's one CB Ice per month I've been on this site haha.

My best luck was to win my CB bronze Tinsel in the last raffle. I giggled all the time and was more than happy when I read that I had won and I'm so thankful for that. biggrin.gif

Second I consider my gold Shimmer and my gold Tinsel which I caught in the AP shortly after I joined DC. I first didn't even knew they where rare/valuable, so looking back now I'm even more happy that I got both dragons back then.

And I not only caught my first Silver yesterday, but it is also a CB. So happy to have one of the metallic dragons finally. It was also the first metallic dragon I ever saw in the biomes.

My luckiest moment in DC was catching a 3rd gen gold tinsel with a step lineage of CB silvers, in the AP! I honestly don't know why people would abandon such valuable eggs.

Here she is

You know, seriously, you could try to breed your CB tinsel (to another CB dragon) and trade the 2nd gen eggs away. Many people here will pay several CB metals and/or low gen prizes for one of those eggs - especially considering that your eggs would represent rare tinsel lineages. Just saying.

However, if you're just as happy with any kind of bred dragons, let me know. *points to siggy*

2 things:

My first (and only) alt black was from my very first attempt. After that, all fails - 15 tries and counting. xd.png

After I'd been playing DC for a year or so, I finally got an ice egg to complete my first set of trios. First summon attempt with the one set was a success blink.gif

Back when trading was just refreshing the AP get page, someone dropped a CB gold in one of the ancient news topics (It was on the old forum, so I think it is gone). I nabbed it, and I am kicking myself to this day that I froze it.

This was in... -checks hatchie date- August 2008. Wow.... I don't remember it being that long ago, but dang haha. It was only a month after I joined...

Nostalgic.

Edited by lindsy95

My first bred black egg alted. The parents were both CBs too, so I keep hoping another of my black pairs gives her a mate.

Once after lamenting that I had terrible luck at finding CB metals, I caught a green copper and a Silver within a few hours of each other. And that was such an awesome and rare thing I promptly traded them for someone who wanted exactly that for a 3rd gen 2014 shimmer. I never thought I would get my hands on a 3rd gen prize at all!

Even better, after the silver I back-paged and refreshed just to see what replaced it. An Ice egg, which had been requested for a trade I had been coveting. And I got the trade once it was off cooldown. All that together and I was doing spontaneous happy dances for the next few days. laugh.gif

I caught my first gold egg after (subjectively) a long hesitation. I'd never actually seen the text for the egg description in the cave before, so I stared at it for several seconds, thinking "Why is there a prize dragon egg in the cave...?" before the rest of my brain woke up and said "CLICK IT YOU MORON!"

getting a soulpeace and wondering what had just happened between my white and daydream dragon 0u0

Summoning successfully two times in a row.

Also, all three of my vine eggs that I had at the time hatching into alts. On the same day. And all were 2nd/3rd gen PB EG. That was like O.o what's going on.

My luckiest was when I joined 2 years ago, came back yesterday, and found one of my eggs had hatched, and grown up! xd.png

when i actually caught a CB gold i was in absolute shock also when i managed to trade for not 1 but 2 2'G shimmers i was pretty thrilled tongue.gif

I got a CB Silver as a misclick while trying to get a CB Stripe. I was shocked and delighted. I'd never misclicked and actually got a GOOD egg out of it. I managed to come back to the same biome and find CB Stripe as well, so I got a CB Silver and CB Stripe all at once. This was back when CB Stripes were actually not as common as they are now and they usually disappeared very fast, so I was quite happy.

Summoning successfully two times in a row.

Also, all three of my vine eggs that I had at the time hatching into alts. On the same day. And all were 2nd/3rd gen PB EG. That was like O.o what's going on.

I think there was one time when everyone had alt vine luck! Because the pretty much same happened to me.

Probably when fuzzbucket agreed to turn my dream into reality! smile.gif

Probably my best actual cave luck was last year in the spring and summer, when I was starting to pick up CB metals (Coppers and Silvers) like nobody's business. I traded almost all of them off for 3rd Gen stairsteps for my lineage project. Sure wish I could have that luck again, I sorely need it. :/