Shy-Rox

Shy-Rox's Artworks

Shy-rox....it is...GOD. O.o You are amazing!

Thank you, I'm so glad you like it! ;A;

ArchiosLukos@: Thanks for the compliment! Will try on being done with the current comissions! Humans are hard for me. That's probably why I've been closed for some while. xd.png

AnnieLyla@: Thank you it really means a lot! ;w; <3

Edited by Shy-Rox

user posted image

user posted image

Did new art! as for the other two comissions I'll start them when I can, I'm just having trouble with 'em >.>

More Art, wooo. -shot-

user posted image

Welp, after watching this gameplay over 9,000 of times all I can say is-

MMMMMAAAAAARK NUUUUUUUUUUTTT!

Reference from here:

Edited by Shy-Rox

Important Please Read

Well my graduation class, needs money for well our graduation censorkip.gif and etc. So I was thinking if anyone was fine with this if I opened Paypal comissions...I mean we really need the money, so I'm starting to sell paintings and comissions and what not. I'm even doing necklaces, bracelets and even keychains. I've been winning some but my class is demanding, so I need to sell more. Please if you do order from me I will apreciate it, and we can even work a price out!

Thank you for reading, I do hope you kinda order. ;-;

The prices can be found in the original thread post, if you're interested, thank you!

Does that mean I have to re-pay for my comission?

Does that mean I have to re-pay for my comission?

Oh no no, dear.

Egg Comissions will be egg Comissions.

But this "new" update is one that would help me in real life, a lot. And whoever wants to help me with that can buy me a comission with money.

But nah, don't worry you don't have to repay, actually I'm being kind of done with the two comissions so, soon.

Taking Art Classes They are sure fun...But makes me busy in school. D:

Yesterday I was in the art school since 9 PM couldn't do any of my homeworks. ;-;

But It's awesome being there, helps me relax, big time.

Finally finished your CO sparkle10184 ;A;

Hope you like it. Man I've been busy. >.>

user posted image

Finally finished your CO sparkle10184 ;A;

Hope you like it. Man I've been busy. >.>

user posted image

Oh my god, that is gorgeous! wub.gif Thank you so, so much!!!!

user posted image

New art!

And finished my finals! Woohoo!

I'll try to be quick on the comissions, buuut~ Since I have more time!~

I'll re-open comissions and this time +2 slots! biggrin.gif

Request while you can :3

But please use the form from the original thread post ~thank you~! smile.gif

Can I breed you a Gold for a shaded something? owo

/loves yer arts

Of course! And don't worry...I'll probably even color it at the end...xd.pngD

I'm always like that >.> -shot-

But anyways, Comission accepted~ andthankchu ;-;

What do you want? c:

Btw! Happy Birthday! -sends you digital cake- Have a good one! smile.gif

Bred ten golds- only got one result LOL. But hey, it works X'D

http://dragcave.net/lineage/u3YIO

That good? I'm afraid I misjudged the lineage on Ela so it's not even D; I can try to breed my other Golds if you'd like, though I'm *pretty* sure none of them have good lineages-

I'll PM ya with details after stalls! GoodnessIamsobusylol

Bred ten golds- only got one result LOL. But hey, it works X'D

http://dragcave.net/lineage/u3YIO

That good? I'm afraid I misjudged the lineage on Ela so it's not even D; I can try to breed my other Golds if you'd like, though I'm *pretty* sure none of them have good lineages-

I'll PM ya with details after stalls! GoodnessIamsobusylol

It's alright, don't worry! Thanks ;-; <3

I'll start right on it! c:

Hello, I was wondering if you are interested in OCs. I have a request for art of one of my many OCs.

Her name is Naomi. She is part of a species that been nicknamed the child species. The species name is the Chown. She's a height of a 5 year old child. And pretty much looks like a child. When they hit around that age they stop growing and aging. They live up to be about 500 years old.

She has almost white blonde hair, bright blue (crystal blue) eyes, Her skin is light tan. She has a body of a five year old child with ears that have small points.

She is a telepathic who can sense emotions. Along with those emotions she can hear the thoughts that come along with those emotions.

She's a head counselor for a fleet of starships which are made of many species working together (get the wiff of star trek here? lol)

I personally call the Chown the Vulcan children as they pretty much look like vulcan children. xd.png

She pretty much wears whats in the reference picture below. which is kind of vulcany crossed with a kimono?

user posted image

I can offer a silver shimmer egg (6th gen but its nice) which I have on hand? biggrin.gif

Hello, I was wondering if you are interested in OCs. I have a request for art of one of my many OCs.

Her name is Naomi. She is part of a species that been nicknamed the child species. The species name is the Chown. She's a height of a 5 year old child. And pretty much looks like a child. When they hit around that age they stop growing and aging. They live up to be about 500 years old.

She has almost white blonde hair, bright blue (crystal blue) eyes, Her skin is light tan. She has a body of a five year old child with ears that have small points.

She is a telepathic who can sense emotions. Along with those emotions she can hear the thoughts that come along with those emotions.

She's a head counselor for a fleet of starships which are made of many species working together (get the wiff of star trek here? lol)

I personally call the Chown the Vulcan children as they pretty much look like vulcan children. xd.png

She pretty much wears whats in the reference picture below. which is kind of vulcany crossed with a kimono?

user posted image

I can offer a silver shimmer egg (6th gen but its nice) which I have on hand? biggrin.gif

Interesting Oc! I love unique ones, especially creative ones like that one! biggrin.gif

I'll draw her c:

anJKDNSFS- Wha-? A shimmer? ;-; YousureIcanhaveit?-shot-

Interesting Oc! I love unique ones, especially creative ones like that one! biggrin.gif

I'll draw her c:

anJKDNSFS- Wha-? A shimmer? ;-; YousureIcanhaveit?-shot-

Sure smile.gif unless you have another dragon you want in mind xd.png

Sure smile.gif unless you have another dragon you want in mind xd.png

No no a silver shimmer is fine, it's actually the one I wanted from the others, <3 ;-;

Since it's a shimmer what do you want me to draw her like? Like uh, what's she's doing and etc. Or do you want a surprise? -shot-

Edited by Shy-Rox

No no a silver shimmer is fine, it's actually the one I wanted from the others, <3 ;-;

Since it's a shimmer what do you want me to draw her like? Like uh, what's she's doing and etc. Or do you want a surprise? -shot-

Well Naomi is playful and carefree as a child but she is 127 years old after all xd.png

She usually happy and chatting with different people at all times

I guess... surprise me?

Thanks smile.gif

Well Naomi is playful and carefree as a child but she is 127 years old after all xd.png

She usually happy and chatting with different people at all times

I guess... surprise me?

Thanks smile.gif

Alrighty! xd.png

Send me the payment whenever you want, I mean I kinda take time with drawing -shot-

It's summer for me and well, I've been put in a summer camp for digital arts and I kinda want to share what I've done lol. The comissions will probably be animated for future practice. If that's ok, if not I'll draw (butmaybestilldoananimation) xd.pngD

But it's how you want. Now for my recent works: (Big files are linked)

http://shy-rox.deviantart.com/art/MiRaClEs-HoNk-375985298

user posted image

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qlqqh1.png Made with Maya 2014

user posted image Also made with maya, this was animated and since I don't have the program at home I had to record with my phone and then screen shot it /is shot. xd.png

For the comissions well then, soon ;-; I promise.