Shy-Rox

Shy-Rox's Artworks

Your original post still says I haven't paid yet... Maybe you should edit that?

I am conscious about that, (I note stuff down in a notebook I have), but sorry if I haven't, been sort of busy, will change it now, though.

Awesome art you have! Will be stalking as I'd love to get some art from you. I can breed just about anything in payment, so. XD

Thank you! Means a lot. ;A;

If you want you'll be the first comission to do after I do my first batch of them, since at the moment I'm closed. DX

If you want go to the main topic and see what you kinda want so I could get an idea, thanks! smile.gif

Probably a flat-colored lineart. I can pay any eggs that I can breed, as I'm not all that great at catching. x3

Of course, no worries! xd.png

Well if you want tell me what you would like me to draw for you, So I can note it down. :3

My demon OC, Isuri, if you don't mind.

He's incredibly effeminate (I hope you don't mind drawing girlier males). His skin a blue color, like Night Crawler from The X-Men. His hair is a shade darker than his skin and goes to his jaw, cropped almost like a page boy cut.

His eyes are black and almond-shaped, almost Asiatic. He has a slightly heart-shaped face. His eyebrows are slightly thin and arched. Isuri wears waistwraps with intricate designs and usually flamboyant colors.

I'd like him standing in the pic, looking kind of relaxed and smiling. If you need any other info, ask~. // end of overly descriptive description

tyto alba@:Alrighty~ Will start when I finish the current ones~ Thanks~ ;A; /End

I made new drawings, I think the most recent one is my best ever, since I don't really draw wolf realistically... ^^;

user posted image

And then comes the other drawing I did not long ago, a ender-human. xd.png

user posted image

O____O Holy fff- fish.

I believe my PM said it and I'll say it again (with paraphrasing): This is fan-freaking-tastic.

I love it so much ;u;

O.o.....just amazing! Can you draw big cats? If so I'd like to ask of you a commission.

I can breed you a 2nd gen gold egg.

O____O Holy fff- fish.

I believe my PM said it and I'll say it again (with paraphrasing): This is fan-freaking-tastic.

I love it so much ;u;

And once more I thank you, <3 ;A;

I really am glad you enjoy it! smile.gif

O.o.....just amazing! Can you draw big cats? If so I'd like to ask of you a commission.

I can breed you a 2nd gen gold egg.

Sure and thanks! ;A;

Oh then you're in the list, once I did Sparkdragon's comission it was open, I just forget to update the thread DX

And sure the payment is fine! Do you want any specific things for me to add in the drawing or how you want it? O.o

Yes actually. Might you be able to draw my character Raja? This is him.

https://i.imgur.com/h9z6NsR.jpg

Draw him how ever you want, the things in his paws aren't supposed to be there xd.png

Thank you!

Of course! He looks adorable~ x'D

Could you tell me if he haves any specific markings? And what color is his pelt, eyes, etc.?

Just wondering. :3

No problem!

His overall pelt is a dark gray, off black. So it's like a slate gray. His eyes are electric blue and the markings are thin stripes running from his forehead down his spine.

He also has white socks :3 His markings are also white. :3

His overall pelt is a dark gray, off black. So it's like a slate gray. His eyes are electric blue and the markings are thin stripes running from his forehead down his spine.

He also has white socks :3 His markings are also white. :3

White socks as in marking types or real socks? xd.png

I just wanna get things right so sorry if I ask a lot of questions -shot-

user posted image

Did SlyfoxHound and ImmortalHD as Clefairies, lol xd.png

It was a joke about male clefairies, so let them suffer the same fate, roflmao.

Wow! Kiite Morau's character is wonderful ohmy.gif You're awesome Shy-Rox!

Still stalking your thread... tongue.gif

Just popping in here. I'm planning on commissioning you once you're open and my scroll is free. I have an alt black, a tinsel, a silver, or whatever else I'm perfectly willing to breed. I'll go back to stalking now. Your work is amazing as always.

user posted image

Here's your Comission, Kiite Morau~! :3 Hope you enjoy. ^^

Shy-rox....it is...GOD. O.o You are amazing!