Shy-Rox

Shy-Rox's Artworks

After work today, I'll scan it and upload it for ya (:

(now that I have ink, my dark scanner should work, lol!)

Could you draw a wolf pup and a lamb lying down next to each other, please? Can they be just smiling at each other, as friends? smile.gif Also, could you make them in chibi style? The wolf can be brown and the lamb just white and I don't care about the background so you can play with it and do what you think it's good.

Your art is really pretty~ I love the wolf you did for Lukos especially x3

Do you draw couples? Even if just a cute headshot or something?

If you do, could you perhaps draw one of these pairs? I'll happily breed you anything from my scroll, if you want to check it out and let me know, and currently have a couple CB Pillows.

Ire and Rosalaine

I know their designs are sort of complex - so I'd be happy with just a headshot or something x3 If you'd need a specific color palette for Ire, I could probably get one from Ivayl. Rosa has no shading or anything, and a color palette, so her colors should be easy to get.

If you're willing to, my scroll is Delifox, let me know a pair - or however many - you'd like bred in exchange x3

Okay so. Maybe not. x-x My printer refuses to scan anything because it's now low on YELLOW ink. What does ink have to do with scanning @__e AND YOU'RE LOW NOT OUT *shakes printer*

Unfortunately I don't have time to mess with it because I'm about dyin' with my job, but just do the best you can with colors? If it's too off, I can always poke you about a simple Replace Color color change x'D If I don't have the ref up by midnight tonight, just go on ahead without me.

Thanks~

Here you go, AnnieLyla! Hope you like it. smile.gif

As for the two other Comissions, the sketches are in progress, will try to finish.

@Verridith: Don't worry it's alright, I'll try getting the color palette right and if it's wrong I'll edit it ^^

@Delilah: Started on the sketch as I said above, will try getting the designs right, my eyes can't tell the markings, so if I do ever get them wrong do apologize, xd.png

user posted image

That's fine x3 The designs are sort of complex.

If you want, I might be able to make a sheet with just their markings, but I don't mind if they're not 100%.

Thank you~! biggrin.gif

Aww... I love them! wub.gif Thank you so much Shy-Rox. Also, sent you a PM.

Hi smile.gif

Your art is really good! Can you draw me Jade from Homestuck?

Thread Update:

Comissions are closed for the time being, I will answer some of the requests from you, but at the moment I'm closed, I will re-open after I finish school work and have free time, but for now well sorry sad.gif

user posted image

Here you go, Verridith, I do hope you are satisfied.

Delilah@: Need to finish yours! The sketch is still in process.

As for the others I'm still closed but bare with me, I'll re-open when I can. ;w;

Take your time~! And thank you once more for doing so x3

If you get a chance, look over my scroll and I'll breed you a couple eggs.

I also wanted to say: the wolf for Verridtith is gorgeous. I love the stripes; they always kill me to draw. Great work biggrin.gif

Wow! I agree with Delillah. Verridtith's wolf is amazing! ohmy.gif It remindes me a saber toothed cat tongue.gif I think I'll request you something else when you open the thread. Can I?

Delillah@: Will do! :3 I hope to finish it soon, though! xd.png I'll check your scroll in a sec now. ^^

AnnieLyla@: Thanks so much. ;w; It means a lot and oh of course! I wouldn't mind, really biggrin.gif

Oh wow! He looks AMAZING! 8DDD Only two things I would adore if you were able to change:

the front paws look a bit too close to the body, and thus look disproportionate. Could you lengthen the forelegs and make the forepaws bigger, at least as big as the hind paws if not a liiittle big bigger than they are? This would fix that issue right up (:

I'd also like it if he could be frowning just a... little bit less x'D that'd be perfect.

Thank you so much! Did I already pay you? I think I did, but I'd like to doublecheck.

I'll try fixing it, I mean I'm doing these in a rush since I still haven't finished school works DX But I'll try!

And yeah you payed me, don't worry. ^^

UPDATE:

I will finish the comissions maybe this weekend and obviously edit Verridith's comission, Sorry if I haven't been so active, my trimester is coming to an end this friday, so we are being rushed to do a lot of school work to get our grades, then we start the last semester, but soon Holy week is starting for me and I'll get one week off, so I'll do art by that time.

Also since sparkle10184 and qwertyuiop0726 asked for some art you'll be in the comission list, which means there would be one spot left after I finished the current comissions.

Ooh <3 Thank you, it looks lovely~

Everything is quite accurate~ biggrin.gif

I'll have to find it and fav it on dA, too, so I don't loose track of it~

Thank you <3

And I should be able to breed my dragons again within a couple days to try for your payment.