cathil

The Creatures

This adoptables site was made yesterday...and is still in progress...

The admin is Gcl (me) and the moderator is Brookreed

Artists: Gcl, Alex

Members: blufadoodle, Isis, Ainiayo, panfish5awesome, Zara, StarSea, uniqueme, unicornsomething, pencil, AwesomePandas

You can visit the site here.

Edited by cathil

I just joined! and picked up an... egg?

Not quite sure what it is lol

I am Isis

oh what just happened?....

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I'm not sure how, but somebody set it so that you are charged to click other people's creatures instead of paid, which I'm very confused because you can't do that with myadopts... they don't have HTML editor out yet. You guys can't adopt them because you need the 'crystals', but you can't get any because you don't receive any from clicking other people's pets

I got it... you must open the page and then name it(or you don't have to name it) and accept it. i have two

But the tree of us can't get to it. We're denied because we need crystals to adopt them, which we don't have.

And even if we could get to the naming page, myadopts has it set so that you don't have to name it to adopt it.

Edited by StarSea

Well i couldn't get the white one... it said i was denied because i don't meet the proper requirements. meaning likely do to crystals..

You don't have to name it, it just gives you the option to name it before you can continue in adopting it. You'd have to click the second button.

And the number of clicks needed has gone up?

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Well i couldn't get the white one... it said i was denied because i don't meet the proper requirements. meaning likely do to crystals..

You don't have to name it, it just gives you the option to name it before you can continue in adopting it. You'd have to click the second  button.

And the number of clicks needed has gone up?

Hmm...I wonder what happened...

I remember setting it to, "When can it be adopted? Always."

I'm not quite sure why...I'll try to fix it.

If I can't, then I'll give everyone 100 crystals to get some new adoptables. smile.gif

---

Alright, I'm sorry but for some reason I can't fix it...I'll give everyone 100 crystals to get some adoptables.

The rest of the crystals to spend on adoptables, well, you may have to earn...

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by cathil

I know Isis, I have a site with MyAdopts as well. Cathil, if you set it to always, then we shouldn't need crystals to get started... but still, I would up the amount that you gain from clicking other's pets to at least one crystal. Do you know how to do that? And you can't edit the settings of an already made creature. Only the date that it's available or if there are any conditions needed to adopt. If by chance you had accidentally put requirements on it, I'd go to the adopts you have right now and check the box that says remove all requirements and submit just to be sure. Also, Isis, the click requirements couldn't have been upped... you can't really edit a pet at all once it's made other than retiring or deleting it, or changing the image of the levels. sad.gif Not sure what might have happened to make it seem like that, unless someone added a level or two and changed when certain images of them appear when... :L

OH WAIT, I know why we need crystals to get started!! The cash mod is set to automatically put a charge on all adopts and right now, that charge is set to 10! Cathil, you can change the charge by going to your admin CP, Site Settings, View or Edit Cash / Points Settings, and changing the "Default adoptable cost" to 0. You can also change how much users receive per click lower on that page too.

I believe it says when we click someone's creature something like it cost us because I'm thinking that the current click reward is put at something like -0... I'm not sure because I've never set it to charge my members..

Edited by StarSea

I know Isis, I have a site with MyAdopts as well. Cathil, if you set it to always, then we shouldn't need crystals to get started... but still, I would up the amount that you gain from clicking other's pets to at least one crystal. Do you know how to do that? And you can't edit the settings of an already made creature. Only the date that it's available or if there are any conditions needed to adopt. If by chance you had accidentally put requirements on it, I'd go to the adopts you have right now and check the box that says remove all requirements and submit just to be sure. Also, Isis, the click requirements couldn't have been upped... you can't really edit a pet at all once it's made other than retiring or deleting it, or changing the image of the levels. sad.gif Not sure what might have happened to make it seem like that, unless someone added a level or two and changed when certain images of them appear when... :L

OH WAIT, I know why we need crystals to get started!! The cash mod is set to automatically put a charge on all adopts and right now, that charge is set to 10! Cathil, you can change the charge by going to your admin CP, Site Settings, View or Edit Cash / Points Settings, and changing the "Default adoptable cost" to 0. You can also change how much users receive per click lower on that page too.

I believe it says when we click someone's creature something like it cost us because I'm thinking that the current click reward is put at something like -0... I'm not sure because I've never set it to charge my members..

I know now. smile.gif

I'll keep the price of an adoptable at 10, and you can gain 1 crystal for clicking other's pets. The crystals that you receive when you first register is 20.

(And sometimes I might randomly gift you some.)