NixAyum

Pokemon Battling, Training, Trading

After breeding myself a shiny dusk Lycanroc, i have many, many rockruffs left, who wants one, should simply message me, we will find a time to trade. I cant throw them in Wondertrade because of the ability (and yes, the ability can be acrried over through breeding and it will evolve normally) so give me something random, but i would love you if you could give me some of your leftovers of competitive breedings! (i still need to fill my 4th box of battel-ready mons and they would help me a lot

getting things ready)

My shiny: As Rockruff and Evolved

in short: What i offer (for anything; CP competitive leftover would be nice)

Pokemon: Rockruff

Nickname: Your choice

Ball: Moonball

Nature: Jolly (Speed+ ; Sp.Atk-)

Ability: Own Tempo (Event Ability)

Egg Moves:

- Sucker Punch

- Fire Fang

- Thunder Fang

- Crush Claw

IVs:

35 Pokemons with 5 IVs on 31 (except Sp.Atk) [21 male and 14 female]

2 Pokemons with 6 IVs on 31 [male and female]

1 Pokemon with 5 IVs on 31 (Sp.Atk = 0) [male]

EDIT:

- 18.01.18 -- I thank 'band4ever' for trading with me, wish you fun with your sweet Rockruff!

Edited by Yubelchen

Not sure if this is the right thread to do this on, but since Miiverse is shut down and that's where I'd normally go for this, I don't know where else to go.

Basically, I restarted my copy of Moon recently, but I noticed I tend to end up using the same Pokemon A LOT. Even when I breed eggs to use instead of caught Pokemon, I gravitate towards ones I either know are good from past runs or I like but haven't really used yet. So I wanted to ask if people would be willing to trade me some random eggs. That way, I have no idea what will hatch and will actually try to use them instead of catching new stuff.

The only condition is I'd like one egg from each type. This only applies to the MAIN type, not the secondary (in other words, Skarmory and Woobat could both be used because they are different main types despite secondary being the same). I'm not interested in IVs, abilities, moves, etc. Just the main type.

I can't offer much in return, unfortunately, since most of my shinies are of questiionable legitimacy due to not catching the vast majority myself, and I don't have many spare legends atm. I have some extra Region Hat Pikachus, but that's all I can offer atm. I would just really appreciate if someone would be able to help me out.

Types obtained: Bug

Edited by SheridanCharon

@SheridanCharon

So you want a kinda Egg-locke, where random people give you random eggs so you never now what pokemon you get?

Then i would offer a BUG type pokemon, its one of my faves, its my next competitive breeding project anyway so i would love giving you a leftover! I will message you when i have the egg ready, you surely will love that unexpected mon ;D

I dont want anything in return anyway, would just love to help out.

@Yubelchen

So for the late reply, it was middle of the night here XD And thank you very much! :) I'm looking forward to whatever it might be!

So I really like marshadow...but I didn’t get my copy of the game till after the event ended and it doesn’t look like there’s any more scheduled for awhile. I have some shinies that I would be willing to trade for one, if anyone who got one at the event would be interested. I would be willing to trade any one of the following:

Shiny psyduck, caught it myself so it’s definitely legit, but is just a random Wild Pokémon with mediocre stats

Shiny victini, from wonder trade, looks legit, but I don’t know for sure

Shiny jirachi, also from wonder trade, obviously hacked, though

Would anyone be interested in trading their marshadow for any of these?? Please?? I also have some event pokemon from gen 6 that I can transfer up, so if there’s an older event you missed, I might have it (I think I got most of them, but definitely not all of them). 

On 14.2.2018 at 2:12 AM, hydrargyrum said:

Snip

I would be able to get you one, know a big germany site for pokemon trading called 'Bisaboard' but i would need more Data to the mons. (ist a serious tradeplace)

OT: (Original Trainer Name & ID)
Ball: (In what call you got it)
Nature: (Jolly, brave, whatever it is)
Ability: (what ability it got)
IVs: (What does the Judge say about its stats?)

Also: Did it got exp since you catched it? Most people want an untrained shiny so thats an important info

I can guess that the legendaries will not be tradeable, since 95% of them are hacks when from Wondertrade and it would be just too shady for a trader to take them, but any shiny you got and hopefully catched yourself might be damn great to get you a Marshadow, i guess since you dont want a competitive one it will be easier to find you one.

(Usually 2 Shinys = Most mons you want)

The Event Legendarys you got could also be worth something, but only if you really dont want them or got two, that would be an awesome thing for you, would need the same data then.

:D thanks for offering! Do people ever request nicknames for their pokemon? I have a shiny timid eevee in gen 6, can transfer up, but I can’t send it back to rename if that’s a desired thing. Currently he’s still in gen 6, male, level one

Psyduck: no exp gained, caught at 14, unnamed but can be given a name if desired.

OT: Alex 735770
Ball: basic pokeball
Nature: relaxed
Ability: damp
IVs: pretty good sp attack, hp, def, and speed; attack and sp def are decent

Arceus x2 lvl100

OT: GF 08016 (both)

Ball: cherish (both)

Nature: 1: rash, 2: impish

Ability: multitype (both)

IVs: 1: perfect attack, sp attack, speed, decent def, rest pretty good

2: perfect attack, hp, sp attack, very good sp def, rest decent

Jirachi lvl100

OT: GF 04016

Ball: cherish

Nature: lax

Ability: serene grace

IVs: perfect hp, sp def, and speed, rest decent

I have more to list, but will probably do it in a later post since I keep procrastinating and want to post what I have. Some of my others are keldeo, shaymin, and 2x each of shiny yveltas and shiny xernias.

[/necromancy]

Does anyone happen to have an extra Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, or any event legendaries? I have 3 shiny Zygarde codes for trade. I'll also take offers.  :3

Just looking for the event Pokemon I've missed to complete my dex. PM me if you're interested.  \o/  (PS the codes expire on the 27th of September)

On 2/15/2018 at 10:04 PM, Yubelchen said:

I would be able to get you one, know a big germany site for pokemon trading called 'Bisaboard' but i would need more Data to the mons. (ist a serious tradeplace)

OT: (Original Trainer Name & ID)
Ball: (In what call you got it)
Nature: (Jolly, brave, whatever it is)
Ability: (what ability it got)
IVs: (What does the Judge say about its stats?)

Also: Did it got exp since you catched it? Most people want an untrained shiny so thats an important info

I can guess that the legendaries will not be tradeable, since 95% of them are hacks when from Wondertrade and it would be just too shady for a trader to take them, but any shiny you got and hopefully catched yourself might be damn great to get you a Marshadow, i guess since you dont want a competitive one it will be easier to find you one.

(Usually 2 Shinys = Most mons you want)

The Event Legendarys you got could also be worth something, but only if you really dont want them or got two, that would be an awesome thing for you, would need the same data then.

Any chance people on that site would be willing to trade for soon to come event pokemon or codes from the stores that you have to go to for the event pokemon? I live in a place where all the stores pokemon usually gives their code legendary events out to are more than 50 miles away and I have no car. I've been able to keep up with the event pokemon up till the mew (which I had to get a friend to get me a code from that distribution store for) and I pretty much have all the legendaries spare for my favorite two. Ho-oh and Lugia. Especially lugia as it is my favorite pokemon since I was little and watched pokemon 2000. I would legit trade any of the shiny legendaries from that event they ran like a year ago because I had two games at the time and pokemon bank so I could spam them. I have like four shiny yveltals you know? and some others from when they were doing them over the wifi. Just wondering if anyone might be interested in that. I really don't want to be getting hacked pokes when I worked so hard for mine.

@TerraAnne

Thing is, Bisaboard is a german site, i could try to find someone who might have codes EU wide, bot outside of that i can only try to get the event mon itself.

"hacked" pokemon is a pretty vague thing nowdays, do clones, which are legit mons and are impossible to be tell apart from real ones because, well, everything is legit from what WE can tell, not even Nintendo is able to block them or anything, only a daterminer would be able to by checking the hidden ID (that is needed to say "is it shiny or not").

XD Oh I thought it was an english site. I may have skimmed too fast while reading sorry. That being said I'm getting desperate enough to promise cb gold and silver IOU's for anyone who can get me a legit code for the upcoming and current event pokemon. If I get the code and it works then I know for sure it isn't hacked obviously because it's a distribution poke.

I have an entire box of perfect IV electrikes if anyone wants one. I've been wonder trading all the 5 iv/(-attack) ones I hatch. I'm at 1,128 eggs hatched at a 1/512 shiny rate and no shinies yet ;_; 

All of them are 6IV timid nature. Most have static ability but some have lightning rod. They're in my ultra moon game. 

*deleted because no longer relevant*

Edited by Jet Raptor

*bumpbecauseIcan'tseehowtodeleteposts*

I am now seeking any missing Vivillon patterns. I can offer ocean patterns in return, or just throw Vivillon/Scatterbug at me pleasethankyou.

Missing patterns here:

vivillonPatterns.png

22 hours ago, Jet Raptor said:

*bumpbecauseIcan'tseehowtodeleteposts*

I am now seeking any missing Vivillon patterns. I can offer ocean patterns in return, or just throw Vivillon/Scatterbug at me pleasethankyou.

Missing patterns here:

vivillonPatterns.png

Don't these have to come from specific regions in the world? o: Or did they change that mechanic in S/M?

Edit: Or, I guess I should ask which game you want these for. 🤔

Edited by hazeh

39 minutes ago, hazeh said:

Don't these have to come from specific regions in the world? o: Or did they change that mechanic in S/M?

Edit: Or, I guess I should ask which game you want these for. 🤔

It's still the same, afaik. Doesn't matter what game, I just want to complete my collection. I know, I'm very late to the Vivillon party. Hopefully someone out there still plays X/Y.  :c

I wasn't 100% sure whether or not I was supposed to trade on the Pokemon Go thread... Or here. Because, I didn't spot anyone else posting trades on the Pokemon Go thread so figured I'd post it here. And if I should have posted there please, let me know!

Looking to add friends on Pokemon Go! Either for trading, gifting, or battling!

Also trading some shinies for Pokemon I have yet to collect over on Pokemon Moon! Will do GTS trades, please PM me if you want to see the list of Pokemon I have.

Looking for SW&SH trades. 

Have:
Duraladon(male)

SP. Attack: 199

SP Defense: 78

Speed: 131

Attack: 123

Defense: 163

Moves

Laser Focus

Dragon Claw

Flash Cannon

Hyper Beam

Beartic(male)lvl60

SP Attack: 92

SP Defense: 125

Speed: 75

Attack: 167

Defense: 109

Moves

Rest

Blizzard

Sheer Cold

Superpower

Boltund(male)lvl68

SP Attack: 121

SP Defense: 104

Speed: 189

Attack: 152

Defense: 99

Moves

Charge

Wild Charge

Play Rough

Electric Terrain

Lucario(female)lvl60

Attack: 139

Defense: 106

SP Attack: 151

SP Defense: 102

Speed: 114

Moves

Meteor Mash

Swords Dance

Extreme Speed

Close Combat

I have others, but too many to list without creating a massive wall. Just offer or ask if I have something, I’ll tell you if I do.

Want:

Shiny Eevee(male, any level)

Ditto from a non-English game(any)

Dreepy(any level or gender)

Gengar(any)
Copperajah(any)

Flapple(any)

Applin(any)

Gallade(any)

Other offers

Edited by Camiuoo

If anyone wants a free Pichu, Eevee, Ralts, Charmander, or pretty much any baby Pokémon with some pretty decent moves and stats, I have plenty. Especially Pichu, I have plenty extra from Masuda Method fails.

Can only trade in SW&SH though