NixAyum

Pokemon Battling, Training, Trading

I unfortunately can't recall the team I most often used due to an unfortunate event of...losing not only my DS with Pokemon Black in it but the pokemon I had collected and traded all the way back from Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Leaf Green, and Fire Red as raised as my own children all the way to the black and white series traded from game to game. But I do know I did competitively play and was rarely beaten with my strategies. Since I had been following Pokemon for so long I am almost as good as a Pokemon encyclopedia at this point lol. But I am willing to offer help, tips, strategies, or what have you to anyone who is willing to learn and to anyone whom has an ear to listen with patience. Feel free to PM me about battle strategies, questions about specific pokemon, or even training specific pokemon. ^^

Would anyone happen to have a spare female bagon/shelgon/Salamence with its hidden ability? I'm needing one for breeding.

I'm not quite sure what exactly I have I can offer at the moment because I'm needing to charge my 3DS. I have a lot of Pokemon with their hidden ability I can offer for one. Once my 3DS is finished charging I can edit my post with some of them, or feel free to pm me some your intrested in and I'll get back to you saying if I do or don't have it.

Edited by Phantom-Fox-

Would anyone happen to be playing Red, Blue or Yellow and have a spare Vulpix? A friend of mine is looking for one for her Yellow game and I don't got one currently or any other version of the game I am working on.

My FireRed Team tongue.gif

Jolteon

Thunder

ThundShock

DoubKick

ThundFang

Charizard

FireBlast

Slash

MegaPunch

Flamethrow

Nidoking

Eartquake

SludgeBomb

Dig

Megahorn

Lapras

Blizzard

IceBeam

Waterfall

Surf

Primeape

Thief

Brickbreak

Strenght

Earthquake

And lastly

meh Victreebel

SludgeB

Solarb

Sleep Powder

SUNNY day

That's all biggrin.gif

user posted image

I havent done in-game competitive battling since HeartGold actually. But my competitive team for that game is:

Dragonite

Porygon-Z

Umbreon

Metagross

Breloom

Cloyster

I remember my friends and people I played with online all disliked my Porygon-Z a ton. It had lacking speed/defence but if it could hit, it could K.O most pokemon in one hit! It was so OP and fun to use xd.png

I don't play muh in game anymore though. But I do play randoms on Showdown sometimes if that counts

I don't really play competitively, but I do enjoy a good battle every now and then, whenever I can grab a signal that is. ^^; I'm mostly focusing on completeing the National Dex for my Alpha Sapphire atm, but some of my best pokemon are on that game.

1. Charizard

Nickname: King Pyrus

lv: 100

2. Sylveon

Nickname: Asauna

3. Raichu

Nickname: Thunder

4. Mew

5. Tyrantrum

Nickname: T. Rex

6. Kyogre

Nickname: Orca

I'm pretty proud of that team. I'm training others too. I have both a Lapras and an Umbreon both at level 94 and a Rayquaza at level 88. They're not the only strong pokemon I have, but they're the ones that come to mind. Like I said, I'm mainly focusing on completing the national dex. And I'm doing pretty well. I've got over 500 of the over 600 I've seen. I have most of the more challenging ones to get, but it'll be a cake walk once I get the rest of the mythical pokemon.

I don't do much competitive, I prefer breeding pokemon to be shiny/with good IVs and egg moves.

My usual pokemon team based on aesthetics is the following:

Ninetales (Shiny)

Milotic (Shiny)

Umbreon

Gardevoir (Shiny + Mega)

Salamence

Aegislash

Well this stinks, apparently some people don't know what a Flip-Flop trade is supposed to be. If you see a Pokemon offered with an item, then you are supposed to give it back once it has evolved (like with my Milotic).

But nope, this person refused to give me back my Magmortar...that was my only Magmizer and also I traded by Happiny for the Magby.

Some people *eye roll*.

If anyone has a Magmortar, I would love if we can do a Flip-Flop trade, I need one for my National PokeDex. Also an Electivire. You send them to me (and I'll send maybe a least desired Pokemon), then we trade them back to each other. I get the Pokemon registered, and you get to keep your Pokemon.

Also, if anyone has a Dusk Stone and/or Shiny Stone to spare, would you be willing to trade? I need those stones for my Misdreavus and Togetic.

Hi guys, I have a new shiny to trade! This time it's a shiny DITTO with 2 perfect IVs!

Caught it myself and can nickname it whatever you want on request. PM me with poke-trade offers.

Pokegen, Breeding Services & Item Shop

• Okay, so obviously not many people will be in favor of genned pokemon, so if you are against such practices don't bother reading on ^-^ I offer a diverse variety of Pokemon services including an item shop, breeding and Pokegen in exchange for DC dragons. I hope a post like this is permitted on DC, if not I apologize to the mods in advance. I'll remove the post promptly if needed.

However, if you are interested here's what I can do:

• Pokegen: I can generate virtually any Pokemon (events too!) for you with custom movesets, nature, Pokerus, shininess, IVs and EVs. The Pokemon will be legal for both battling and trading unless otherwise specified. Wait times for receiving your Pokemon can range anywhere from same-day delivery to within 3 days.
  • Breeding: Breeding you an egg is also possible. It will not be created with Pokegen, but rather bred in-game with your specified nature, moveset and IVs. I will provide proof that the Pokemon in question has been bred and not pokegenned by taking screenshots/video/images of myself receiving your egg and the hatching process. Shiny Pokemon will take a noticeably longer amount of time to hatch via breeding. I can breed Pokemon that are "perfect" with relative ease since I own several 6 IV dittos, including Japanese ones for applying the Masuda Method. Wait times are expected to be anywhere from 4 days to a week. With a non-shiny, your Pokemon can delivered anywhere from same-day delivery to within 3 days.
  • Item Shop: Lastly, an item shop is also available. You will be able to obtain battle items, Mega Stones, Poke Balls, Gems, Berries, Vitamins, Rare Candies, Misc Items, Incense, Elemental Plates, Evolutionary Stones/Items and more.

Rules:

• Once you've chosen what service you'd like, you will have to fill out the corresponding form and submit it to me via PM.
  • Payments for both items and Pokemon will need to be made before receiving your order. IOUs are looked down upon unless you're a well-known, active player on DC with appropriate experience. Bonus points if we've traded/done IOUs on DC before. I can hold the Pokemon for as long as needed until payment is made.
  • Respect is mandatory at all times. Rudeness or any other form of disrespect will not be tolerated.
  • You have 3 days to pick up your Pokemon once you've made your payment. We will arrange a time for when we can both be online and I'll send over your order. I can wait longer for pick-up if asked nicely.
  • Dragon conversion rates for reference: 2 CB Commons = 1 CB Uncommon. 3-4 CB Uncommons = 1 CB/Hybrid Rare.

PokeGen Service Form:

[b]Species[/b]: Insert what kind of Pokemon you want.
[b]Nickname[/b]: Will your Pokemon have a nickname? Specify if so.
[b]Event[/b]: Are you requesting an event Pokemon? If so, specify which one.
[b]Gender[/b]: Self-explanatory.
[b]Level[/b]: Self-explanatory.
[b]Ability[/b]: Self-explanatory. 
[b]Shiny[/b]: Yes or No. 
[b]IVs[/b]: HP: ??/ Atk: ?? / Def: ?? / SpA: ?? / SpD: ?? / Spe: ?? 
[b]EVs[/b]: HP: ??/ Atk: ?? / Def: ?? / SpA: ?? / SpD: ?? / Spe: ??
[b]Hidden Power[/b]: Specify whether you want a particular type of Hidden Power.
[b]OT[/b]: Your Original Trainer name and data. Default is my own OT.
[b]Poke Ball[/b]: Choose what kind of Poke Ball you want. Please note, some Poke Ball/Ability/Move combinations are not possible. Include at least 3 kinds of Poke Ball that you’d like for your Mon. I will let you know which combination is appropriate.
[b]Moveset:[/b] Include any legal moveset. Add in the egg moves you want in here. 1. Move / 2. Move / 3. Move / 4. Move. I will let you know the set is appropriate in terms of legality.
[b]3DS Friend Code[/b]: Self-explanatory.
[b]IGN[/b]: In-Game Name.
[b]Payment[/b]: What you’ll be paying.

PokeGen Service Rates:

• Rates for PokeGen Services vary, it depends on how specific you need your Pokemon to be. For any regular, non-event Gen 6 or Gen 7 mon' it'll usually any option from the following: 3-4 CB Common hatchlings, 2 CB Uncommon hatchlings or any 2G PB Alt.
  • Event Pokemon will usually go for a standard rate of 1 CB Rare.
  • Past Generation (prior to Gen 6) event Pokemon go for 2 CB Rares or any 1 of the following: CB Gaia/CB Chrono/CB Silver. These can be harder to gen according to proper Pokemon legality standards.

Breeding Service Form:

[b]Species[/b]: Insert what kind of Pokemon you want.
[b]Nickname[/b]: Will your Pokemon have a nickname? Specify if so.
[b]Gender[/b]: Self-explanatory.
[b]Ability[/b]: Self-explanatory.
[b]Shiny[/b]: Yes or No. 
[b]IVs[/b]: HP: ??/ Atk: ?? / Def: ?? / SpA: ?? / SpD: ?? / Spe: ?? 
[b]EVs[/b]: HP: ??/ Atk: ?? / Def: ?? / SpA: ?? / SpD: ?? / Spe: ??
[b]Hidden Power[/b]: Specify wether you want a particular type of Hidden Power.
[b]Poke Ball[/b]: Choose what kind of Poke Ball you want. Please note, some Poke Ball/Ability/Move combinations are not possible. Include at least 3 kinds of Poke Ball that you’d like for your Mon. I will let you know which combination is appropriate.
[b]Moveset:[/b] Include any legal moveset. Add in the egg moves you want in here. 1. Move / 2. Move / 3. Move / 4. Move. I will let you know the set is appropriate in terms of legality.
[b]IGN[/b]: In-Game Name.
[b]Payment[/b]: What you’ll be paying.

Breeding Service Rates:

• Rates for Breeding Services are fairly standard. 3 CB Common Hatchlings or 2 CB Uncommon hatchlings will suffice for any regular Pokemon.
  • Shiny Pokemon go for 3 CB Uncommon hatchlings or 4 CB Common Hatchlings.

Item Shop Form:

[b]Item Name[/b]: What item do you want?
[b]Quantity[/b]: Self-explanatory.
[b]IGN[/b]: In-Game Name[/b]:
[b]Payment:[/b] What you’ll be paying.

Item Shop Rates:

• You can request virtually any item you'd like. Item categories used are from this list on Serebii.net.
  • Poke Ball Rates: I offer the following Poke Ball types: Beast, Apricorn and Master Balls. You can order no more than 10 at one time, with a minimum order of 5 per Poke Ball. 5 Beast/Apricorn/Master Balls = 1 CB Uncommon hatchling. 10 Beast/Apricorn Balls = 2 Uncommon hatchlings. 10 Master Balls = 1 CB Rare.
  • Evolutionary Items: Any evolutionary item = 2 CB Common hatchlings.
  • Miscellaneous Items: Any misc. item = 1 CB Uncommon hatchling.
  • Berries: Any 5 berries = 1 CB Uncommon hatchling. || Any 10 berries = 2 CB Uncommon hatchlings.
  • Battle Tree/Royal Avenue Items: Any 1 of these items will go for 2 CB Uncommons.
  • Hold Items: Most non-battle tree/royal avenue items go for 1 CB Uncommon hatchling.
  • Vitamins: 1 vitamin item = 1 CB Uncommon or 2 CB Common hatchlings.
  • Mega Stones & Z-Crystals: These have a flat rate of 1 CB Rare each.

Discounts & Bulk Orders

• I can offer discounts for ordering many Pokemon at once, reducing the rate you'll have to pay. Here's the specifics:
  • 5 Genned or Bred Pokemon go for 1 CB Rare. 5 Gen 6-7 Event Pokemon go for 2 CB Rares.
  • 10 Genned or Bred Pokemon go for 1 CB Silver. 10 Gen 6-7 Event Pokemon go for 1 CB Gold.
  • 15 Genned or Bred Pokemon go for 1 CB Gold.

No longer functioning

Edited by 888888

Anybody prepping their USUM teams yet? Might be a good idea if you're shooting for something specific.

I'm nearly finished breeding and trading for the normal and shiny versions of my own squad, minus the undecided spot (was thinking Breloom, Rotom, or a hefty Ground type to Sand Stream halfway through). It's meant for casual and competitive singles, once I work out the kinks.

1. Greninja - Timid - Protean - 31/x/31/31/31/31 (In a Luxury Ball with Toxic Spikes and many other tricks up its sleeves.)

2. Salamence - Jolly - Intimidate - 31 all (Might be subbed out for one of my shiny Latis depending on the circumstances.)

3. Undecided

4. Lucario - Adamant - Inner Focus - 31/31/31/x/31/31 (She's also in a Quick Ball; it's perfect.)

5. Tapu Koko - Timid - Electric Surge - x/x/31/31/x/31 (It's the shiny one from the event; the normal Kokos I caught have even crappier spreads than this. I wanted to use Alolan Ninetales, but its stats just don't hold up against the commonly-used competitive Fairy types, especially the Tapus.)

6. Aegislash - Quiet - Stance Change - 31/31/31/31/31/x (I look forward to trolling people with an 0 Speed 'slash that knows Shadow Sneak + King's Shield. :D)

@TerraAnne Speaking as someone who's also been at Pokémon quite a long while but doesn't really care about serious competition despite being skilled, I've found that one of the most effective strategies towards improving your skills is to take a leaf out of your opponent's book, copy their technique, and then refine it to reflect your style. The team listed above is a combination of methods stolen from other players and my own flair and preferences. There's nothing more satisfying in Pokémon than beating someone at their own game with their own pieces.

Edited by Miral

I've been playing pokemon forever but I've never been good at battling. While I am competitive I've never been good enough to be confident in my teams or strategies. I did one tourny and that was the Little Cup just as my first time. I was winning most of the battles from the US. competitors but then when I was on early in the morning the Chinese, Korean, and Japanese battlers were beating me into submission. I haven't done a tourny since then.  XD

Maybe if I had more friends who actually battled with me often enough I might get a little better. I haven't had the enthusiasm to see what pokes from the new region would work well with my older regular battling teams.

I'm just starting on making competitve teams.. well tbh i already had a headstart but lost interest in it , I only played competitively sometimes

. I just finished my living dex forms and gender differences included (even those unowns hahahah) . I might be giving away some of the extra ones that are sitting in my bank. 

On 10/19/2017 at 9:22 AM, TerraAnne said:

Anybody willing to poke gen me something relatively easy for a few cb dragons or things bred off my page?

Depending on what it is, I could probably breed it for you without hacking. I'm shiny hunting Honedge and Froakie atm, but I have plenty of other breeding stock.

Edited by Miral

Lol I masuda method bred a shiny eevee back in soul silver. Took me 820 something eggs and I only got like 40 females out of it before I finally got the shiny I wanted. It's literally the only shiny I've bred for. I mostly shiny hunt by exactly what you're doing, but I've pretty much given up on eevees since pokemon x. I have my shiny umbreon from then but I can't use him for any tourny play because he's not considered legitimate since he was moved up from the old games. (I move most of my pokemon up from old games as far back as old ruby version). I just really want my favorite pokemon again, usable in tournaments to show off. He wasn't even a good ev/iv eevee with any special moves. Just want my old pal back. I named him Renios. 

If you have good breeding stock it's probably already putting out better iv and ev pokes than my pair did back in soul silver. back then I wasn't so into breeding for those things. If you are willing to do it for what I mentioned above I would love you forever. <3 Would prefer an eevee without anticipation. (would be a bonus if yours were already breeding stock for high iv/evs.) Seriously I would love you forever though.

On 11/2/2017 at 1:16 AM, TerraAnne said:

Lol I masuda method bred a shiny eevee back in soul silver. Took me 820 something eggs and I only got like 40 females out of it before I finally got the shiny I wanted. It's literally the only shiny I've bred for. I mostly shiny hunt by exactly what you're doing, but I've pretty much given up on eevees since pokemon x. I have my shiny umbreon from then but I can't use him for any tourny play because he's not considered legitimate since he was moved up from the old games. (I move most of my pokemon up from old games as far back as old ruby version). I just really want my favorite pokemon again, usable in tournaments to show off. He wasn't even a good ev/iv eevee with any special moves. Just want my old pal back. I named him Renios. 

If you have good breeding stock it's probably already putting out better iv and ev pokes than my pair did back in soul silver. back then I wasn't so into breeding for those things. If you are willing to do it for what I mentioned above I would love you forever. <3 Would prefer an eevee without anticipation. (would be a bonus if yours were already breeding stock for high iv/evs.) Seriously I would love you forever though.

I think i have tons of eevees with anticipation just sitting in the bank and gathering pokemiles, ill go check. Would ou be interested with one? 

XD I've already got eevee's with anticipation. For the purpose of the shiny I wanted one without the hidden ability.

On 11/26/2017 at 2:48 PM, TerraAnne said:

XD I've already got eevee's with anticipation. For the purpose of the shiny I wanted one without the hidden ability.

Well, I can't promise a shiny, but I can breed you a really great customized 5-6IV you can use to hunt for a silver one.

If you're still interested, there's no need to worry about my resources - I use items and 6IV Dittos from Reddit to ensure good stats, but it doesn't really count as hacking since it won't appear in the offspring. So, nature? Adaptability or Run Away? I would also offer egg moves, but I'm extremely lazy and I can't guarantee that.

Edited by Miral

@Miral

If you are willing to do it I certainly won't refuse!

I've always wanted a good tank Umbreon, while I have bred hundreds I never purposefully bred them for stats rather for a shiny instead.. So high defense and Sp defense would be nice. I would prefer it be low in speed rather than attack though as I do occasionally use mine for bite hoping to flinch. Since both RUn away and Adaptability in an eevee turn into synchronize I would be happy with either or. A relaxed or Sassy eevee might be best for me.

@TerraAnne

That's not a bad idea, actually. Might incorporate it into a future team. And I know about the abilities turning into Synch, but I always ask because sometimes recipients have very particular tastes, and some like to perma-Everstone their babies. I'd rather not assume.

I'm about to leave my desktop now, but I'll check my Eevees and get to work as soon as I can. If you want my friend code early, message me.

I participated in the PAX S/M tournament with this team:

Lycanroc Day-Stealth Rock set, holding Red Card. It's a tactic that works really well, especially after I made the change from Night to Day. Day was fast enough to get the stealth rocks up and with some defensive investment lived a Power Up Punch from an Incineroar. Incineroar was promptly returned

Golisiopod-Was an extremely recent addition, only added after I found out you weren't allowed to use Pokemon from previous games. Two days before the tournament. My Shiny Politoed from X was meant to take this slot. She runs an Attract set and was supposed to go out the front with Lycanroc

Salazzle-Nasty Plot, Toxic, Venoshock, and Flamethrower. 

Oricorio Pom-Okay I hear the laughter, but this girl took out a COMPETITIVE KARTANA. She was threatening enough that my opponent spent his Z Move taking her down. 

Muddsdale-Stamina is overpowered, not to mention he was a Story Mode No-SoS encounter with decent IVs

Ninetales (Alolan)-Brought in because I was missing a good Special tank and also because I couldn't get my Pichu to evolve. He was a present from a friend. 

I'm rather against legendaries and UBs in competitive, so none of my teams pack any. But I'm not going to have a go at you as a person if you use them. To each their own~