NixAyum

Pokemon Battling, Training, Trading

Yes, I saw that you linked it. I still don't really know what it is. ^_^;

Sorry for the double post. The bump is important because today's the last day, otherwise I would have just edited my previous post.

I still need Arceus, Darkrai, and Manaphy for my HeartGold game. Athkore is having some difficulty with their internet; we're still hoping it'll work out but if they can't get to a non-encrypted location it's a no go. Also, I hate asking them to go out of their way for me, so I'd really appreciate if anyone else here has one that I could borrow! Hacked Pokemon are fine, and I'm happy to compensate you for your time!

Sorry for the double post.  The bump is important because today's the last day, otherwise I would have just edited my previous post.

I still need Arceus, Darkrai, and Manaphy for my HeartGold game.  Athkore is having some difficulty with their internet; we're still hoping it'll work out but if they can't get to a non-encrypted location it's a no go.  Also, I hate asking them to go out of their way for me, so I'd really appreciate if anyone else here has one that I could borrow!  Hacked Pokemon are fine, and I'm happy to compensate you for your time!

Nevermind I thought you meant XY sorry read it wrong >.<

Edited by Pestilence420

Hey

My brother is being a huge baby and so my other brother and my SO and I need another person to Multi Battle with is anybody up for that |D

I'm always happy to battle...

But I'm only free after 4:00PM EST

But if you're still looking them, I'm happy to assist ^^

KK. I already have your FC, right? I'm fairly certain, but not totally >_<

Apologies, had to go to the library, if you are still about I am capable of battling now

I think my SO fell asleep so if we do it probably won't be for a bit :L

Might end up being tomorrow, sorry |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

Is anyone interested in a level 100 shiny Ditto? I have one for trade- it's got a Modest nature and the Limber ability. Its IVs are all maxed out, and that combined with the fact that it's shiny lead me to believe that it's hacked (I got it from the GTS in exchange for a legitimate Lickilicky). This Ditto is best for those who don't mind illegitimately obtained Pokemon (I'm not a fan, which is why I'm trading this one).

I'm looking for either a shiny (pretty much any 'mon will do), a legendary (level/shininess doesn't matter), or a high-leveled dragon-type (75+) in exchange for the Ditto- preferably something with a nickname! Feel free to PM me if you're interested. I only have until Monday afternoon to trade it, though- after that I'm going back to a place with 3ds-inaccessible wifi.

Edited by Athkore

Anyone wanna trade for a shiny Hawlucha? I'd like another shiny preeeferably, and if it has a nickname I'll be even happier.

Anyone wanna trade for a shiny Hawlucha? I'd like another shiny preeeferably, and if it has a nickname I'll be even happier.

I'm interested him/her! 8D

Many of the shinies I have I caught myself but there are a few I've gotten through trading, so those ones I wouldn't be able to name :<

List of some shines I have for trade~ (CBM = Caught by me; so I can rename them if you'd like)

Weepinbell x2 (cbm)

Victreebell (cbm)

Hoppip x2 (cbm)

Nosepass (cbm)

Psyduck x2 (cbm)

Pancham (cbm)

Yanma

Chatot

Dedenne

Weavile

Flaaffy (Nicknamed: Rinari)

Edited by Yamato_K

Would anyone be interested in a Sneasel with Pickpocket and Icicle Crash for a Riolu/Lucario with Justified?

gaaah competitive breeding is so complicated to me! i'm checked out smogon but it's been hard to understand. if someone was willing to mentor me it would be easier (hit me up if you are haha)

i'm mostly into breeding!! i love breeding for iv's, different stats, ev's, shiny hunting... i love collecting shinies and rare balls especially! i'm a sucker for cute pokemon rather than ones that are good for competitive battling

I have a spare Darkrai and a spare Arceus, too. I want to trade them 1:1 for the following pokemon:

Mew

Jirachi

Deoxys

Shaymin

Genesect

PM me your friendcode if you want one or both of my pokemon.

Edited by Red Dragonette

The latest game I own is Pokémon White... I have a feeling I'll be very alone here '-_-

In any case, I'm training my Lucario, Callisto, and he's defeated a Boldore ten levels his senior. I'm pretty happy, though I'd much rather battle something that would give him two Attack EVs... Too bad he's not leveled enough.

Hey fellow Pokemon lovers! biggrin.gif I have some shiny Pokemon for trade and some stones too and wondered if anyone here would be interested in doing a trade. smile.gif I'm only trading Shiny Pokemon for other shiny pokemon. I go by the same name on the DS as here so it wont be hard to find me lol Some of the shiny are on Y and the others are on Alpha Sapphire so Let me know which one you are interested in so I'll know what game I need to be on since I don't have the Pokemon Bank. sad.gif

I also have almost all the Mega Stones for trade way too many to list so if there's one you need I probably have it. There are only a few I'm keeping. wink.gif I have all the Evolution stones That are also up for trade :mrgreen: They are all on Alpha Sapphire if interested Please PM me and we'll work out a deal. wink.gif

I have male shiny Seismitoad Lv 50 (Alpha Sapphire)

HP 174

Att 112

Def 74

SP Atk 102

SP Def 90

Speed 99

Nature Hasty

Ability Poison Touch

Shiny Ditto Lv 48 (Alpha Sapphire)

HP 118

Att 71

Def 65

SP Atk 65

SP Def 58

Speed 65

Nature Naughty

Ability Imposter

Shiny Beldum Lv 5 (Alpha Sapphire)

HP 19

Att 11

Def 13

SP Atk 7

SP Def 11

Speed 8

Nature Adamant

Ability Clean Body

Shiny female Toxicroak Lv 30 with (Enigma Berry) (On Y)

HP 98

Att 77

Def 48

SP Atk 65

SP Def 47

Speed 60

Nature Naughty

Ability Anticipation

Shiny female Salamence Lv 93 with (Enigma Berry) (On Y)

HP 311

Att 307

Def 187

SP Atk 217

SP Def 189

Speed 256

Nature Jolly

Ability Moxie

Shiny female Gyarados (With Enigma Berry) (On Y)

HP 140

Att 123

Def 63

SP Atk 63

SP Def 105

Speed 78

Nature Gentle

Ability Intimidate

I'm looking for the following :thumbup:

Shiny Alakazam

Shiny Motres

Shiny Dragonair (Female only)

Shiny Politoed (Female only)

Shiny Umbreon (Female only)

Shiny Zangoose (Male only)

Shiny Absol (Female only)

Shiny Houndoom (Male Only)

Shiny Glaceon (Female only)

Shiny Emboar (Male only)

Shiny Petilil or Lilligant (Female only)

Shiny Goodra (Female only)

Edited by ZORAGON

I am a HUGE steel pokemon fan; currently I'm building a team in X for competitive battling composed of aggron, bisharp, metagross, empoleon, skarmory, and ferrothorn.

If anyone has a friend safari with steel pokemon, please tell me! (I have a rock safari with dwebble, barbaracle, and magcargo.)

Also I can breed you a piplup with the Defiant ability, if you want one.

Favorite non-steel pokemon is barbaracle <3

Edited by ZontarZon

I am a HUGE steel pokemon fan; currently I'm building a team in X for competitive battling composed of aggron, bisharp, metagross, empoleon, skarmory, and ferrothorn.

If anyone has a friend safari with steel pokemon, please tell me! (I have a rock safari with dwebble, barbaracle, and magcargo.)

Also I can breed you a piplup with the Defiant ability, if you want one.

Favorite non-steel pokemon is barbaracle <3

hey i would like a piplup with defiant. What are you looking for? I have the johto starters with their Hidden Abilities up for breeding.

hey i would like a piplup with defiant. What are you looking for? I have the johto starters with their Hidden Abilities up for breeding.

I PM'd you.