NixAyum

Pokemon Battling, Training, Trading

Who knows when I'll find my W2 loaded with legends, so this is what I need:

All Kanto legends except Articuno and Mewtwo

All Johto legends except Celebi

All Hoenn legends

All Sinnoh legends

All Unova legends except Thundurus

It's safe to say I'm terrible at this dex thing. I only need the dex entry. FC is in signature. Thanks in advance if you can help! Oh, and this is for X/Y, in game name is Vindle.

Edited by Ultra

Does anybody who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum want to trade for a Dratini? I'll trade for anything relatively rare or unusual. You can request gender.

i play poke showdown and im am wondering if anybody plays it to. if so ill challonge you to a poke battle

*sigh* Can't wait for Pokemon Bank to arrive to the USA (unless it did already without me knowing...? O.o) I have some pretty cool Pokemon that would be awesome for X and Y... (Like shiny event Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia, and normal event Celebi XP)

I quite like my Pokemon team, though apparently they wouldn't do well in a battle against experienced people. My team consists of Aurorus, Delphox, Blastoise, Drapion, Noivern, and Lucario.

Edited by SkyKimimota

Yep, it's been out for a while. How do you think some of us got a complete dex?

:3 I've got a baby Amaura(level 1) and I'm wondering if I might be able to get a Tyrunt(baby or otherwise) for him. Just PM me!

Nintendo's announced that they're shutting down wi-fi connectivity for older gen games on May 20th, which leaves me somewhat in a bind and rather desperate to complete my HeartGold Pokedex. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to let me BORROW a few Legendary Pokemon -- literally just for a few seconds, I will immediately send them back to you, I just want to get their data in my Pokedex. I can't stand having a Pokedex with holes in it.

I need:

- Arceus

- Darkrai

- Manaphy

- Rayquaza

- Regigigas

- Regice

- Regirock

- Registeel

I'm willing to compensate you for your time, though I'm not sure I have any Pokemon that are worth trading for. I'm also happy to breed you absolutely any dragons from my scroll.

Edited by Danne

I think I have Regirock >_> I already transferred my Manaphy, Rayquaza and Regigigas, sorry sad.gif

No, don't apologize, I'm happy to get even one! I didn't actually know Pokemon couldn't be transferred back to lower gens until, uh, yesterday, or I'd have done this ages ago. I figure most people have already sent them on to higher gens by now.

I'm on my tablet now and typing is awkward, but I'll PM you in a bit to set things up,MasterWeavile. Thanks!

Sadly, I must sleep now. But I will be happy to lend it to you tomorrow, pretty much any time after 6:00PM EST works for me

EDIT: And apparently I don't have Regirock on Pearl anymore. Rather, I happen to still have Regigigas tongue.gif

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Yeah, tonight's not good for me, either. And whichever, lol. Like I said, I'm just happy to have one! PMing you. happy.gif

I have Pokemon X, and my name is Azeria i'm on wifi if you find me. Here's my friend code if you need it, I don't mind to have friends for my friend safari later in the game. 0447-5531-4592

I'm looking to trade for a Shiny Honedge, preferably around lvl 1 to 20 but any level and stage works. I am willing to trade shiny 4 shiny as I have several shinies. I am also looking for 2 Shiny Goomy's. I would also like a Shiny Phantump so I can have a really pretty trevenant when it evolves. Again I will thank anyone who can help me with this, and I hope I can help with your shiny collection as well.

If interested, please PM me, and it would be much appreciated thanks! If you want to add me on your game, then please message me with your friend code, so we can add one another. Thank you for that too!

I'm currently on my game right now.

I just started getting into real competitive pokemon tbh ^^;

My name on it is Derpl Zork, and I'm a double battler, so don't find me on Wi-Fi and ask for a fair single battle, mainly because I use Blaziken on it

My Double Battle team consists of:

Klefki

Lanturn

Gyrados

Raikou

Landorous

Gengar

I am going to be making two different teams to use in competitive battling and rotating them so it's not the exact same team each time. Here is the list of Pokemon I have/am considering:

(Some of them may be 1st stage names since I like leveling pokemon up, bold is ones I have already)

Tyranitar (Mega)

Charizard (Mega, need stone yet)

Nidoking

Sylveon

Staryu

Inkay

Fennekin

Honedge

Zubat

Riolu

Gligar

I need one for the 12th spot and wondered if anyone had any suggestions to replace any of them. I have Staryu as a rapid spin counter and my Inkay is going to be a counter for Aegislash.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I'm going to re-post, since there's only a few days left. I'm seeking the following Pokemon to borrow, since they're almost all Legendaries (except for Mawile, who's rare) and I doubt I can come up with a tempting offer in time. I just want to borrow them so that I can get the data for my Pokedex. I'm happy to pay in you Pokemon items (such as vitamins) and/or dragons for your time:

- Arceus

- Darkrai

- Heatran

- Manaphy

- Mawile

- Rayquaza

- Regice

- Regirock

- Registeel

Edit: And Latios!

Edited by Danne

I'm going to re-post, since there's only a few days left. I'm seeking the following Pokemon to borrow, since they're almost all Legendaries (except for Mawile, who's rare) and I doubt I can come up with a tempting offer in time. I just want to borrow them so that I can get the data for my Pokedex. I'm happy to pay in you Pokemon items (such as vitamins) and/or dragons for your time:

- Arceus

- Darkrai

- Heatran

- Manaphy

- Mawile

- Rayquaza

- Regice

- Regirock

- Registeel

I'd be happy to lend you Arceus, Darkrai, Manaphy, and Rayquaza for a moment, as long as you don't mind the fact that they're hacked. Back when Diamond and Pearl were the most current games, a friend of mine decided to mess around with her AR and catch several of every legendary at level 40-42 and then give a bunch to me and my brother.

They're on my Diamond version right now; would I need to transfer them to my HeartGold in order for this to work?

My Team in White 2 (Competive Battling) (Some of them were from poketransfer thing so yea tongue.gif )

Samurott

Jolteon

Chandelure

Scizor

Salamence

Metagross

This team is so op... especially since I EV trained them perfectly smile.gif

My jolteon is just too op, I outspeed almost everything I face. Once I get pokebank these are going to my x and y competitive battling team smile.gif

So,um, I just finished building a new, probubbly pretty crappy, hyper-offensive team (still need some items but meh) Anyone willing to smash it in combat? Preferably doubles, but singles is cool too

Just, like, PM me

Will that affect using the pokepark and the pokebank for the ds games? This isn't fair that they would just shut things down like that. Lots of people still play old games.

No, it won't affect Pal Park transfers. The shutdown is only for communications that use the Internet, like the Global Trade Station. You can still transfer Pokemon from Hoenn to Sinnoh/Johto/wherever, and you can still use wireless features to trade or battle with a friend who's sitting in the same room as you, but you won't be able to trade with your long-lost cousin on the other side of the globe (unless he comes to visit you).

Athkore, PMing you!

Apparently I also need Latios. I forgot all about that one. sad.gif

Edit: Yeah, the shutdown only affects trading long distance over the internet. Which sucks for me, because I'm the only one I know who plays Pokemon, so all of my trades are long distance. xd.png

Edited by Danne

Sorry Danne, all my legends are on XY now, except maybe Regigigas

I'd suggest that if you're truly desperate and don't mind hacks, you go use Pokecheck, just in case that stops working

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I linked it right there... >_>

It's a thing for transferring and cloning Pokemon