NixAyum

Pokemon Battling, Training, Trading

Yeah, Lucario makes a great mixed sweeper. Though, that causes that team to have a slight problem with teams comprised most of physical tanks or special sweepers, mostly physical tanks. If you ever decide to redo it, I would suggest having Lucario be full on special and Luxray be a physical tank. I am still amazed at the typing, I cannot stress how amazing it is. And you did it without even trying! In contrast, my teams generally have a weakness to fighting or fire. (Note the last three fire starters dry.gif)

Okay! I'll go do that right now!

Or that's what I would say...if my DS AND Pearl game isn't busted... I still have a 3DS though.

I went ahead and restarted my ruby version to do a nuzlocke challenge and it seems so far the game hates me. I had to give up my catch in rusturf tunnel because my catch pokemon on route 116 was a whimser. Also I have no flying type yet >.< and my team has a fire weakness (used my sister to choose my starter so I have a treecko)

So far my team consists of

Oak, the lv 12 treecko

Zag the lv 12 zigzagoon

Mushbull the lv 12 Shroomish

Beebs the lv 10 Poochyena

Dusfly the lv 9 Cascoon

and Singer the lv 11 Whimser.

I'm planning on getting everyone to level 12 before tackling the Rustboro gym. Any hints from people doing or have done nuzlocke challenges?

Does anyone here do Pokemon Showdown?

Random battles are fun. Resulted in a wonderful Umbreon vs. Rotom stallwar(Replay~!), though my Umbreon finally came out on top.

I am NOT a competitive battler, but if you want to do random battles with me on there, my username is Vexen. smile.gif

Showdown always gives me: You have been disconnected – possibly because the server was restarted.

My internet is fine when it's up, anyone have any suggestions?

Showdown sometimes has some problems, but it works fine for me >95% of the time. Does it happen during battles, or before? Also, I have a feeling it dcs you when you are inactive for a while.

Oh, and I currently love this set that I created more or less randomly:

Klefki @ Light Clay

Ability: Prankster

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef

Bold Nature

- Reflect

- Light Screen

- Spikes

- Foul Play

Priority Dual Screens is SO GOOD

Priority Spikes - get at least one layer down all the time.

and it owns any first turn setup trolls with Foul Play.

I have a hyper Offense Team behind it (Scarf Chandelure, Scarf Landorus, Physical Greninja, Aegislash, CM Latios) and it leads it really well.

Edited by Xaios

I can't even get in in the first place for some reason. It's been a while since I bothered, so I forget exactly what the error it gave me was

Hm. If you wanna try again - and it still doesn't work - All I can think of is clear your cache (if you play in your browser, though this will also delete your teams) or reinstall it, and also try it both ways.

Also, Ha, Necromancing again. I'm doing this unintentionally all the time rolleyes.gif

Meh, it doesn't work and hasn't no matter what I've tried. Probubbly just my crappy PC. thanks for trying to help though happy.gif

I always take natures into account and stuff but I dont battle competively. Mainly because i can only use wifi on my pokemon white and black two. Speaking of which, can anyone breed and trade a female bulbasaur/its evolutions (preferably max ivs in special attack and health) into pokemon white/black 2? I can give a latios/cresselia in return but only on white/black/white2/black2

I can make the attempt. I don't RNG, so if I have bad IVs then that'll be a no. And I don't play B2 much lately due to building a competitive team in Y. But I do have a Bulbasaur or two. Any egg moves you'd like that I may or may not be able to acquire?

Also, I have both of those. If you've got something else that'd be nice (any and all legit legends that I don't have are welcomed >_< But that feels a bit disproportionate for two good IVs) But I'm cool with just giving it to ya

I'll start on it tomorrow. Will try not to forget. If I don't update you via PM by the end of the week, remind me happy.gif

I can make the attempt. I don't RNG, so if I have bad IVs then that'll be a no. And I don't play B2 much lately due to building a competitive team in Y. But I do have a Bulbasaur or two. Any egg moves you'd like that I may or may not be able to acquire?

Also, I have both of those. If you've got something else that'd be nice (any and all legit legends that I don't have are welcomed >_< But that feels a bit disproportionate for two good IVs) But I'm cool with just giving it to ya

I'll start on it tomorrow. Will try not to forget. If I don't update you via PM by the end of the week, remind me happy.gif

I don't need any egg moves. I have a bunch of old pokemon games as well so it's better if you just list what legendary's/pokem you're looking for. Thanks!

Edited by Sarah864

Okay then. I'll look through my boxes in a bit and see what I need

EDIT: Haven't quite gotten to that Bulbasaur yet, I decided to transfer the rest of my Pokedex first. So that I knew which legendaries I didn't have an such

Here's a list of what I need on B2:

Moltres

Mew (Who doesn't?)

Celebi

Regice

Kyogre

Shaymin

Arceus

Genesect

Of course I'm not expecting any of the rare ones. And still think any legends is a bit much. But aside from those I have access to/have acquired everything else

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Uhhh shot in the dark but

Does anybody happen to have Genesect and would be willing to trade it for a Mew

Being the only Bug-Type legendary it's the only legendary I really REALLY particularly want and I must have missed the event :N

I do! Me!

What generation? (I may need to transfer it if 6th, which would also be nice because I only have one and need it for my dex)

EDIT: Ah, wait, darn. This one's a hack (It's from my friend, he's got a few that you can't trust)

Sorry. I didn't edit fast enough

Apparently he hacked this one (Which surprises me since he definitely had time to get the event... But doesn't surprise me becauser I'm not totally shore he even knew what events were before I told him about the Mewtwo event)

EDIT: I'll search through his boxes though. It's entirely possible he has two (or ten :/) And one of them is legit

Ah, okay

I'm actually pretty sure this Mew is only semi-legit because it's from Hoenn and English so I'm assuming whoever originally caught it probably hacked in the item to trigger the Mew event in Emerald so as long as it's not seriously obviously hacked I'm not picky though xP

(I have another Hoenn Mew that's shiny and Japanese that I'm pretty sure IS legit but I'm not willing to give that one up c': )

Edited by Pika_Oi

Okay then. I'll look through my boxes in a bit and see what I need

EDIT: Haven't quite gotten to that Bulbasaur yet, I decided to transfer the rest of my Pokedex first. So that I knew which legendaries I didn't have an such

Here's a list of what I need on B2:

Moltres

Mew (Who doesn't?)

Celebi

Regice

Kyogre

Shaymin

Arceus

Genesect

Of course I'm not expecting any of the rare ones. And still think any legends is a bit much. But aside from those I have access to/have acquired everything else

I can catch Kyogre. Um, I guess PM me to set up the time and date?

Sweet, thanks ^^

Will do

EDIT: Oh, and Pika, I'm only uncomfortable with hacking it myself when referring to event legends. As long as it isn't blatantly obvious (Like a shiny Meloetta Which I kind of have...) I'll let you know if I ever get a legit Genesect (Mew and Arceus are basically the only Pokemon I never expect to get)

EDIT 2: Oh wait, just found a Kyogre in one of my friends boxes... (Checking it to make shore it's legit) So I guess I don't need that. But like I said, I'm perfectly fine with just gifting you the Bulbasaur happy.gif

Sweet, thanks ^^

Will do

EDIT: Oh, and Pika, I'm only uncomfortable with hacking it myself when referring to event legends. As long as it isn't blatantly obvious (Like a shiny Meloetta Which I kind of have...) I'll let you know if I ever get a legit Genesect (Mew and Arceus are basically the only Pokemon I never expect to get)

EDIT 2: Oh wait, just found a Kyogre in one of my friends boxes... (Checking it to make shore it's legit) So I guess I don't need that. But like I said, I'm perfectly fine with just gifting you the Bulbasaur happy.gif

I think I can catch a moltres too. I have one but I use it for flying + rock smash dry.gif If you just need one for a pokedex entry we can swap or I can just give you a random pokemon then smile.gif

I don't even really need it for an entry. I just don't have one for myself (already did swaps with someone) So yeah, random Pokemon is fine happy.gif

I'll actually start tomorrow, since I was interrupted by PokeBank today

You'll note Genesect on my list BTW. That's because I don't trust the legality of the majority of Pokemon on this game card... It also has a Shaymin and an Arceus :/ The former of which may be legal, but I would only check if I were going to trade it

EDIT: Yeah, never trusting this again. I just borrowed a Skuntank and I think it might be hacked. Skuntank

It's for breeding though, so I don't feel too bad

Hey, Pika, still need a Genesect? My buddy just gave me one (it's a clone if that bothers you)

Also, I have a shiny Volbeat that I really want to get rid of, I know you like bug types. You want it? (Maybe for one of your Sneasel? >_<)

Lastly, Sarah, apologies for taking so long. I cannot seem to get this Bulbasaur to hatch a female (then I have to breed a female with the right IVs!) I needed a break. I'll start working on it again later this week happy.gif

Yes, I do, and no that doesn't bother me o:

Hm... I might be willing to part with my nicknameless Sneasel for it. Need to keep James, he's important for roleplay-related things (plus I'm attached), and I'm too attached to all my Weaviles |D

Edited by Pika_Oi