NixAyum

Pokemon Battling, Training, Trading

Heyy, could someone breed me a Gible egg please? Apparently I can't get one in my games at all. Unless the things I read were wrong.

I'm not exactly sure what it'd be worth, but I could breed anything in return for it, so PM me? :'3

Edited by Switch

Nick, I already offered him an egg, but if you can get to him before 10ish, then I'm okay with that :-

If you Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, you go under the biking bridge and there's this little cave. Then you can transfer Gible to your B/W B/W2 games.

Edited by girlfairy76

I'm waiting for Switch to come back on cause I already have a Gible egg ready for him

Nick, you still need a Porygon? I can give you one. does the generation matter? (Just grab a Bidoof, you probably don't have any of the Pokemon I want.)

I still want to see the last three of the Pokedex, but I highly doubt that's going to happen tongue.gif

Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect

I have the first two. I am not trying to complete my BW Pokedex though.

Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect

I have Genesect and Keldeo!

Once my 3DS is charged, I can give Genesect to you...

Gah! Um, can we do it next time I go to the library either on Saturday or Monday? I just came from there and I can't go back because my dad might be home any second.

For Black 2 I currently have:

Dewott

Tranquill

Leavanny

Zoroark

Growlithe

Zebstrika

I don't really battle competitively. I have very strong pokemon on my Diamond game, many of which are legendaries

My Black 2 team:

Archeops

A shiny Scolipede

Serperior

Zoroark

Japanese Zekrom that I traded a Bayleef for

Reshiram cause he's that awesome

If you Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, you go under the biking bridge and there's this little cave. Then you can transfer Gible to your B/W B/W2 games.

I don't have diamond. Well, technically I do, but the cartridge broke before I got to the first gym. ;u;

Guys do you think my team isn't great enough for battles in black 2? I have acanine, simipour,ampharos,virizion,altaria and gothitelle.

Is my Pearl team good?

Empoleon: wall

Staraptor: sweeper

Lucario: sweeper

Roserade: tank

Luxray: tanks

Garchomp: sweeper

All level 100, of course. Unforturantely, I don't have movesets/natures/EVs/IVs/Overall stats.

Edited by KoalaNoob

I don't know. But this is my Overall Team:

Miltank

Sableye

Crobat

Zoroark

Drapion

Nidorino

Is my Pearl team good?

Empoleon: wall

Staraptor: sweeper

Lucario: sweeper

Roserade: tank

Luxray: tanks

Garchomp: sweeper

All level 100, of course. Unforturantely, I don't have movesets/natures/EVs/IVs/Overall stats.

Very nice, though I am used to Roserade being used as a special sweeper.

That doesn't make it bad though, I have a Torterra that I use as a mixed sweeper.

I applaud you, I am having trouble spotting any type weaknesses in the team. I would be very interested in Empoleon and Luxray's movesets.

I am going to assume Roserade is a sponge? (Another name for special tank) It does do pretty well there.

Anyway, in terms of typing and "jobs" it looks like a pretty good team.

Thanks! Yeah, I mainly use roserase for soecial stuff.

Strangely though, this is my first team EVER in ANY Pokemon game, and now, I use it all the time as my favourite.

It is really amazing, the typing I mean. Was that unintentional? Or did you plan it out before making the team? It is even good against the dreaded dark/fighting combo. Just one thing, is Lucario physical or special?

It was unplanned, originally. I just chose stuff that looked cool.

Lucario is both, though I add more EVs to physical. I do 200 ATK and Special atack, then I spend the rest on special speed. Lucario already has good special attack, so I do less there, since I use it as a mixed sweeper.

Garchomp is physical, and so is Staraptor, so I use Lucario for special a LOT.

Both tanks are special. But luxury hs SOME physical capibilty...