7.Sylveon

6.ampharos

5.primarina

4.lucario

3.altairia

2.lopunny

1.shaymin

favorite shiny has to be zygarde yvtel xeneras and kyorge and shaymin

I already responded to this, but my responses were too broad to be definitive, so:

Type: Steel (Dark and Ghost are up there, too, along with anything else competitive, and Dragon + Fairy - obviously)

Pokémon: Cobalion, Lucario, Aegislash

Shiny: All the Steel types, and anything that's vastly different from its original color scheme

Edited by Miral

Favourite type is Normal! I love how simple a lot of their designs are! Togetic was my favorite normal type, but I don't know now. It's still my favorite pokemon though! I love Togekiss too and Garchomp is super cute! When he mega evolve, the scales look like a vest and his shoulders look padded, so it looks like a suit and that's adorable!! It's even better shiny. A bright pink tuxedo Garchomp <3

Wobbufett, Eevee, Ho Oh, Greninja.

I don't really have a favorite type, and I have no idea what a shiny is. I don't play the game, but Pokémon are ADORABLE!!! And cool

250px-658Greninja.png

Shiny Mega Pidgeot. (And she was Modest to boot!)

"Who can pick only one? It's practically impossible unless you've sincerely made up your mind. But anyways, I'd have to say that I lean more to the dark or dragon type. But it's a match between the two legendary Pokémon Lugia and Giratina. I cannot pick between the two."

My favorite pokemon is Stoutland, but I like most of the dog/cat ones. 

Don't feel like digging up my old post from here, so some answers might be similar: 

type: electric, ice, ground, water, fighting

Pokemon: jolteon, aggron, reshiram, feraligatr, honchkrow, camerupt, rampardos, garchomp, dialga, aromatisse, draglage, silvally

shiny: always reshiram. shame it's impossible to obtain without hack as far as i know. 

Favorite...

Pokemon: Tepig Line(Starter), Sylveon (Eeveelution), Zorua Line(Other Pokemon/Shiny)

Type: Fairy(Video Games), Fire(TCG)

Unused Type Combos: Fire/Fairy, Poison/Fairy, Poison/Ice

Game: Black 2

my favorite Pokemon of all is Buzzwole

favorite types are dark and steel

favorite shiny... I don't really care about shinies, but shiny Deoxys is rly good

My Favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur and its evolutionary line, my Favorite Types are Fire or Poison, and my Favorite Shiny is Umbreon because he has electrik blue rings. 

Edited by FireIceHellHound

Ooooh, my favorite types are most likely Dragon, Dark and Psychic. I'm debating on either Shiny Reshiram or Shiny Latias as my favorite for both Pokemon and Shiny.. But Latias is just so cute, so I'd probably say Shiny Latias.

My favorite type is: Fire, psychic, dark

My favorite Pokemon are: Meowth, Charizard, Espeon, Pikipek, 

My favorite shinies are: Meowth, Poochyena/Mightyena, Umbreon, Kyogre

Couldn't pick just 1 of anything. xD Number 1 favorite, both regular and shiny, is meowth <3

Favorite types: Water, Fairy, Normal

Favorite Pokémon: Totodile, Slowpoke, Zangoose, Sylveon (Though I'm very fond of many others as well)

Favorite Shinies: Sylveon, Sigilyph, Luxray

Favorite types:dragon and flying

Favorite pokemon:reshiram, toucannon and ultra necrozma (i have lots of favorites)

Favorite shiny: probably nidoran f, it was the first shiny i caught in fire red.

Favorite types: Bug, Dark and Fire

Favorite Pokemon: Umbreon, Lugia, and Volcarona

Favorite shinies: Umbreon, Greninja, Charizard

Favorite types: Dragon, Ice and Dark.

Favorite Pokemon: Alolan Ninetales! Also, Creation Trio is amazing.

Favorite Shiny: "Regular" Ninetales, Ampharos and Milotic.

I love many different Pokemon: My Favorites are: Snorlax, Haunter, and Pikachu. Favorite types are Psychic, Dark, Electric and Grass. 

Favorite types: Fire, Dragon, Dark, Flying, Steel

Favorite pokemon: Charizard, Arcanine, Rapidash, Metagross, Mightyena, Rayquaza, Ninetails, Gyarados, Dragonite, Aggron, Flygon, Milotic, Salamance, Umbreon

Favorite shinies: Metagross. I'd kill for one.

Edited by Gluria

Favourite Types: Fire, Dragon, Flying, Dark

Favourite Pokémon: Houndoom, Charizard (X Mega Evolution of course), Rayquaza, Xerneas, Mewtwo, Lapras, Kyurem and Jolteon.

Favourite Shiny Pokémon: Umbreon, Mewtwo, Ninetales, and Rayquaza. I would looove to get my hands on even one shiny Rayquaza.

Mu absolute favourite is Lugia, but I love most dragon types (especially the Goomy line), so my favourite type is dragon.

Shinies are hard, but I love all the cyan or blue ones (particularly Psyduck, Mew and Porygon), as well as the black/red combo (Charizard, Haxorus and Greninja come to mind). Grovyle iš great, too~

Favorite type: Ice and Dragon have always been my favorite types, but I also like Dark and Water. I once did a monotype run of Platinum where I used only Ice-type pokemon, I bred myself a team in my copy of Diamond and traded them over to Platinum. Used a Snover as my starter.

Favorite Pokémon: Darkrai! I absolutely adore Darkrai, which is why the 10th movie is my favorite Pokémon film of all time. :wub: And as you can see from my profile pic, Necrozma's another favorite of mine. While I did not like the additions to his (in my mind, Necrozma is male) story in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, I thought his Pokédex entries in Sun/Moon were really intriguing which is why I took a liking to him. Plus his design is really weird and cool, not very Pokémon-like but it just makes him look even more awesome in my eyes. :D

Favorite Shiny: Suicune, Zoroark, Hydreigon, Latias, Voltorb... just to name a few.

I posted here before but things have changed!

Favorite Type: Water, ice, and dragon! I often just do those three types during my playthroughs, with some exceptions here and there

Favorite Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetails are definitely my favorites. Gastrodon and Garchomp are far up there in my favorites, too!

Favorite Shiny: Any blue, pink, or purple shiny!

My favorite type is really hard to choose, most days I'd say poison but I really love psychic, dark, and ground types too. Psychic and dark types tend to have really fun, weird personalities, and ground types just have consistently solid designs. Poison types on the other hand almost all fit my personal aesthetic: gross and terrible.

Picking just one favorite Pokemon is impossible! Even the highest highest most number one spot has to be a four way tie between Salandit, Salazzle, Mareanie, and Toxapex. Bronzong and Celesteela are really high up there, as well as Nihilego, Kartana, Dawn/Dusk Necrozma... actually pretty much anything related to Ultra Space. Gen 7 had some really great designs. Garchomp and Noivern, too, and Magmar at least gets an honorable mention. I'm also going to throw Unown in here because even though there are other psychic types I like more I think it gets dumped on way too much, it's a really cute and quirky lil mon and it's a shame it's complete garbage in battle.

Favorite shinies are probably Chesnaught, Cresselia, and Fraxure - yes, I think shiny Fraxure is leagues cooler than shiny Haxorus and I will die on this hill. Basically all purple shinies, too. Doublade, Braixen, Tsareena, Pumpkaboo, they're just so vivid and stylish.
File:201FMS.pngFile:201FMS.pngFile:201FMS.png