kiffren

Pokemon Rumors, Stories and Legends

a friend told me last year that they were making a mew three. They said they had conections to the people that made the games

a friend told me last year that they were making a mew three. They said they had conections to the people that made the games

Haha, people have had rumors about Mewthree being a thing since Mewtwo first existed. XD I don't know if this new guy actually counts as a proper mewthree, but it is interesting.

Edited by Switch

In Yellow Version, if you walk around Virdian Forest for a while, you can find a level 9 Pidgeotto.

When I found it, it was at level 9 blink.gif

People, it's not Mewthree. It's a new form of Mewtwo. There's footage from the movie showing Mew2 transforming.

I've heard that people used to say that mew was under the truck on the Saint Anne or something xd.png Silly little children!

I've heard that people used to say that mew was under the truck on the Saint Anne or something xd.png Silly little children!

You had to trade Pokemon with the move Cut from a different version; WITHOUT going on the SS Anne. Whenever you got Surf and got the gym badge to use it, you go back to Virdian City and the part where you can surf on the little bitty dock, there's a truck and supposively, Mew's under there dry.gif

My brother used the Missingno glitch in his friend's Red version. biggrin.gif It glitched his whole game. He found a Snorlax lv.164.

My brother used the Missingno glitch in his friend's Red version. biggrin.gif It glitched his whole game. He found a Snorlax lv.164.

You could find any pokemon over level 100 thanks to Missingno

There is a new form of eevee called Slyveon.

Can't wait to own all of them!

I loved all the evolutions of Eevee, but I don't like Sylveon for some odd reason. I just can't seem to find it cute. *gasps* They have 4 new pokemon up: Pancham, Fletchling, Gogoat, and Helioptile (LIZARD!!!!!!!!!)

You have no idea how stupid I was when I started my first Pokemon game.

It was Pokemon Pearl.

I started with Turtwig.

When I got to the Elite Four, I have 4 level 30 pokemon and a level 80 Turtwig, 3rd evolution (I forgot what it was).

I couldn't get past the first of the four.

So I got my Turtwig to level 90 and got Pokerus (I didnt even notice until afterwards lol) And defeated them....By switching out and using Revives.

Sigh....

You had to trade Pokemon with the move Cut from a different version; WITHOUT going on the SS Anne. Whenever you got Surf and got the gym badge to use it, you go back to Virdian City and the part where you can surf on the little bitty dock, there's a truck and supposively, Mew's under there  dry.gif

You could also go through the SS Anne normally and just lose after you get cut so you are teleported to the pokemon center, because you never left the SS Anne through the front door it doesn't leave

There is in fact a truck off to he right but strength does not work on it sad.gif

I tried this many years ago

Edited by darkshadow5392

You have no idea how stupid I was when I started my first Pokemon game.

It was Pokemon Pearl.

I started with Turtwig.

When I got to the Elite Four, I have 4 level 30 pokemon and a level 80 Turtwig, 3rd evolution (I forgot what it was).

I couldn't get past the first of the four.

So I got my Turtwig to level 90 and got Pokerus (I didnt even notice until afterwards lol) And defeated them....By switching out and using Revives.

Sigh....

Do you mean Torterra?

I was playing my White two game and the first pokemon I caught was a shiny Purrloin. I was bouncing up and down. It was so cute! I put it in my pc box and have not taken it out.Poor little level two shiny purrloin. I have recenly beaten Clay with my lovely Servine.

Ohhhh, lucky! biggrin.gif That's one of the ones I wanna get someday. Liepard looks really nice as a shiny.

I was doing a double wild battle in my Black version in Giant Chasm and I found a shiny Tangela. I was so mad cause I want a shiny Deino tongue.gif

Today, I've played Pokemon Blue on my GBA and faced Sabrina. When she sent out Alakazam I sent out Mew. I used Metronome two times, and on the second time, it used Rage, and Alakazam then kept using Recover over and over, making the battle go on with only these two moves.

To put it like this:

Mew that keeps using Rage + Alakazam as an opponent that keeps using Recover = Uncontrollable battle paradox :|

After a short while, I had to reset because Alakazam refused to use any other move, and I think Alakazam wasn't running out of PP either... So, I think this paradox is worse than the ([in]famous) Transform paradox, since the Transform paradox can be ended either by switching out or running away while the paradox I've met with today cannot.

Today, I've played Pokemon Blue on my GBA and faced Sabrina. When she sent out Alakazam I sent out Mew. I used Metronome two times, and on the second time, it used Rage, and Alakazam then kept using Recover over and over, making the battle go on with only these two moves.

To put it like this:

Mew that keeps using Rage + Alakazam as an opponent that keeps using Recover = Uncontrollable battle paradox :|

After a short while, I had to reset because Alakazam refused to use any other move, and I think Alakazam wasn't running out of PP either... So, I think this paradox is worse than the ([in]famous) Transform paradox, since the Transform paradox can be ended either by switching out or running away while the paradox I've met with today cannot.

Recover only has 10 PP; but I do not know how many power points it has if Sabrina used PP Max