kiffren

Pokemon Rumors, Stories and Legends

I just listened to N's room theme in BW2, and the original Lavender Town music in the first Gen. Not sure which is creepier.

Okay, my brother just tol me a very funny story about Blue version. He put a Caterpie in the daycare center at level 5 and left there for the rest of the entire game because he forgot it, beat the Elite 4 three times before checking back and it was at level 72. He would've had to beathe the Elite 4 100 times to get it back. But he did get it back at level 86.

Also, in Red version, I had caught a Pidgey and used that as my starter Pokemon. I called him Rusty. I miss that Pidgeot sad.gif

I always thought Mew was the creator of the rest of the Pokemon when I was little and I got really mad when they made Arceus. xP

I'm over it but I still don't really like Arceus that much, its design doesn't appeal to me :V

Edited by Pika_Oi

I love Smeargle, cause of the simple fact of Sketch. I love tocopy the move Roar of Time and Spacial Rend along with Giratina's move and Judgement.

There's a small rumor saying that Cyrus encountered a Mesprit when he ran away from home, tried to befriend it, and accidentally touched it, which is why he has no emotion.

And Raptor, a Smeargle like that would be amazing.

They lied when Arceus could learn every move, I was trying to teach a Unova move, Struggle Bug I think, and it couldn't learn it. Smeargle can though, if you get the conditions right

Smeargle can learn more moves than Mew, because Mew is restricted to HMs and TMs, while Smeargle can copy whatever it wants.

I just realized something: Smeargle would make an awesome starter.

I know right, I wish I had Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect though. I got Black 2 after the events. I was so mad

Has anyone else heard of this fanon idea?

It's the idea that there was a Pokemon War before the Gen I games. Lt. Surge was part of it, and Pokemon were seriously used as freaking weapons!! How crazy would that be? It's insane - yet awesome, and I'd love to play a game like that.

That would be awesome.

Anyone want to trade the last three Pokemon: Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect? I promise I'll trade them right back.

I wish I had them :/

Having said that, I don't really like Gen V, but Gen VI looks awesome biggrin.gif

Although, I wish they called it Light, not Fairy - it sounds kinda ... stupid ...

I got my black 2 version after the events, which sucked for me cause I don't have them

I haven't even got Black/White 2, cos White was kind of a let-down for me :/

Did anyone else get Mew in the original Red and Blue games? There's this glitch that you can perform without using a cheating device or code and without breaking your game. I remember getting a Mew this way. I named it Miracle. I wish I could remember how - I found out on the Internet - but it involved such a long and complicated string of very specific tasks that I can't recall. But take my word for it that there is INDEED a way to get Mew in the original games.

I've always been too afraid to capture Missingno, though.

You all know who Looker is right?

That master of disguises member of the international police who definitely is not really the Doctor?

user posted image

[sarcasm]Yah, totally doesn't have a blue box stashed somewhere[sarcasm]

Anyway, while replaying Pokémon Yellow, On the SS Anne, one cabin has a man who says he's a member of the international police on the trail of team rocket.

Looks like Looker wasn't a new character in Diamond and Pearl after all.

You know what I want to see happen: Elemental Pokemon. Not your typical tpe Pokemon like shinies who have no special abilities. No, I'm talking about Pokemon that are different colors, like a blue Pidgey that can't fly, but can swim and use water attacks, a green Arcanine that can lean grass attacks, yet at the same time know fire attacks. How does that sound?

Found a rumor that the ghost girl and ghost old man in the Old Chatue (or something) are Gardenia's sister and grandfather. Who she killed by poisoning them. O_O

Found a rumor that the ghost girl and ghost old man in the Old Chatue (or something) are Gardenia's sister and grandfather. Who she killed by poisoning them. O_O

Hmmm.

I don't think Gardenia poisoned them, she doesn't seem like that kind of person, and when there's a bad guy around GameFreak makes SURE you know it. What reason would she have to kill them anyway?

I once read a creepypasta theorizing that Cyrus had killed them, either by poison or murdered them in their sleep because they refused some proposal he gave them (to join Team Galactic, perhaps?).

luminous city store has a haunted girl on either 2nd or 3rd floor in pokemon x and y. also i got a legit shiny dialga from the event at gamestop