kiffren

Pokemon Rumors, Stories and Legends

This thread is for you to discuss any stories about Pokemon.

Which town is the most haunted?

What is something unbelievable that happened to you?

If anyone wants this OP updated with relevant links, just shoot me (or any other GD mod) a PM and we'll take care of it.

I found a Riolu on Black 2. xd.png Tis the only Riolu that I caught, and the only Riolu I've seen in the game thus far.

For me that was unbelievably lucky, as I could only find the usual Mareep and ther things you can find in Floccesy Ranch.

Oh, and I beat Cheren. After 3 tries. Cause his Lillipup kept wiping out my team.

Edited by tayloi

I sometimes miss elementary school just for the dumb bologna they would make up to get a reaction out of you. Now that I think about it too, we had some pretty messed up minds when we were kids.

I had a friend called Luis who didn't like me, but I liked him. Both being Pokemon nerds he always tried to scare my pants off with 5-year-old creepypastas he made up while playing his game. Probably so I would stop badgering him for stories about his false escapades. One that I remember was when Diamond/Pearl came out and he told me that if you go into the Haunted Mansion at the end of that forest and go in at midnight you'd see the ghost of an old man. That part was true, but what else he used to say was that if you went into the kitchen at 12 on Halloween and looked into the garbage can, an old lady would kill you and steal all your pokemon, and the only way to get them back would be to start all over and go back to the mansion and defeat the evil ghost lady in a pokemon battle. Debunked it myself by speeding up the time on my DS and going in at the time he said. I never saw a guy stutter more and make worse excuses. That was the last story he told me xd.png

As a more recent one my friend told me that while fighting in a cave or a building of some sort and she commanded her Rampardos to use tackle (Or something) and her action box said "RAMPARDOS missed! RAMPARDOS kept going! RAMPARDOS hit a wall! RAMPARDOS was hit with recoil."

I was reading this story on creepypasta and it talked about how Lavendertown had a creepy music tune which made little kid's want to commit suicuide..

Creepy Black Version was a good creepy pasta. I have no idea where I left the link though, so I'll write what I remember.

So, Creepy Black was a bootleg of Pokemon Red. You started the game like normal, except in the rival battle after you chose your starter, you had an additional Pokemon in your party, called Ghost.

This Ghost had a move called Curse. Upon using Curse, the screen would cut to black. Then, a distorted cry of the enemy Pokemon was heard. The screen would return to normal but the enemy Pokemon would be gone. Then the wild battle would end, or the Trainer would send out the next Pokemon.

But, the Pokeballs which indicated the amount of Pokemon in the team would be cut down by 1. The implication was that the Pokemon died.

After beating the trainer, you would get your money and all that, but then the option to use Curse would appear again. If you didn't use it, everything ended fine. But if you used it, the animation would take place. The battle would end. Where the trainer was standing, a gravestone would be in its place, displaying "RIP BUG CATCHER FRED" or something.

The game continued like this until after beating the Champion. After entering the Elite Four and the credits had rolled, you were placed outside Lavender Town's Ghost Tower. You were an old man, pokemonless, and you were the only person there. No matter where you went, the Lavender Town music kept playing.

All around the map, people and Pokemon were missing. But all the gravestones from cursed trainers remained.

After you finally reached your hometown, you enter your house, and stand on the exact point in which you started the game, the battle animation would commence. You had no Pokemon, so you had to battle yourself as an old man. The enemy was Ghost. You had no moves, so you could only use Struggle to whittle away your HP. The ghost would do nothing until your HP was red. Then, it would use Curse.

The Lavender Town music was still playing, and it began to show all the Pokemon you had used Curse on. Throughout the slide show, the Lavender Town music got deeper and slower. After the Pokemon, it showed the Trainers you'd killed. And after that, when the Lavender Town music was so deep and slow, it showed your trainer sprite. The screen cut to black, and there was nothing you could do but turn off, and start again.

OK done, that was a lot to remember! And it appears I have created a wall of text. Oops.

Wow, RotomGuy, I would hate to have a game like that o-o. Gjost seems creeeppyyyy... I hate creeypastas. Oh yus, legend.

Well, not exactly, but something stupid I did as a kid. I was, an idiot. I bought Pokemon Damond when I was like 5. I didnt pay attention to the words, and leveled up my starter VERY well and just caught random high-level pokemon. One day, I went into the creepy mansion in Eterna Forest. I went to the second left room, and saw the ghost lady. Of course, Ithought she was a character in the game, so went out of the room into hers. I didnt notice she went out.

Then, 3 years later, when I was 8, I went inside the dining room, wanting to get Rotom. I saw the old man on the counter and saw him.... Glide to the left side of the kitchen. I went there, he wasn't there. I got so freaked out I turned off my DS without saving.

I was reading this story on creepypasta and it talked about how Lavendertown had a creepy music tune which made little kid's want to commit suicuide..

The original music IS kinda creepy, and I wouldn't suggest listening to it on repeat for several hours at a time (lol personal experience), but I remember that rumor.

A few weeks/months ago, I actually had to explain to a parent who was going to buy a Pokemon game for their kid that the Lavender Town thing was just an urban legend. Good times man, good times.

Creepy Black is cool, but my favorite Pokemon creepypasta is Lost Silver.

I also like the one about Ash being in a coma.

Pokemon creepypasta tends to be not very good. Lost Silver and a couple other ones are okay, but most of them are either meh or terrible. Or both.

When I was younger I was completely terrible at Pokemon (because I was like 3-4) and often never got past Celadon, so I hung out in Lavender Town all the time. I always found the music there more relaxing than anything. :V

My brother told me that when I was younger, I would make all of my Pokemon HM slaves blink.gif

I also did that. Any Pokemon I had (well, in my party anyways) that could learn an HM knew an HM move. The only one I didn't touch was Flash, and that was because my dad told me that it was useless. :V

Didn't cut that out until I was about ten, I think. :B

Edited by Pika_Oi

I know a lot of Pokemon creepypasta such as the ones below and it appears that your talking about the creepypasta games.

-Banette the abandoned Pokedoll

- Froslass

-Ash's coma

-Machoke

-Hypno

and of course the Lavender towns.

From what I know of the music for lavender town was specifically in the original Japanese versions of Red, Blue and Yellow. At least from what I've heard..... I kinda want to play them, just to hear the music for myself.

From what I know of the music for lavender town was specifically in the original Japanese versions of Red, Blue and Yellow. At least from what I've heard..... I kinda want to play them, just to hear the music for myself.

I've heard it before. There's some high-pitched chirps in the background that could cause headaches due to being so shrill, nothing more.

I've listened to reversed Lavender Town on repeat for an hour probably. XD; Didn't get a headache or anything.

I genuinely think Lavender Town and reversed Lavender Town are pretty songs (though I like reversed better). They never creeped me out? o-o But I like creepy things so idk that might be why.

Lavender Town and the black one with the ghost are the only Pokemon creepypastas I've read. Neither of them really did much for me.

Edited by Switch

Creepy Black Version was a good creepy pasta. I have no idea where I left the link though, so I'll write what I remember.

So, Creepy Black was a bootleg of Pokemon Red. You started the game like normal, except in the rival battle after you chose your starter, you had an additional Pokemon in your party, called Ghost.

This Ghost had a move called Curse. Upon using Curse, the screen would cut to black. Then, a distorted cry of the enemy Pokemon was heard. The screen would return to normal but the enemy Pokemon would be gone. Then the wild battle would end, or the Trainer would send out the next Pokemon.

But, the Pokeballs which indicated the amount of Pokemon in the team would be cut down by 1. The implication was that the Pokemon died.

After beating the trainer, you would get your money and all that, but then the option to use Curse would appear again. If you didn't use it, everything ended fine. But if you used it, the animation would take place. The battle would end. Where the trainer was standing, a gravestone would be in its place, displaying "RIP BUG CATCHER FRED" or something.

The game continued like this until after beating the Champion. After entering the Elite Four and the credits had rolled, you were placed outside Lavender Town's Ghost Tower. You were an old man, pokemonless, and you were the only person there. No matter where you went, the Lavender Town music kept playing.

All around the map, people and Pokemon were missing. But all the gravestones from cursed trainers remained.

After you finally reached your hometown, you enter your house, and stand on the exact point in which you started the game, the battle animation would commence. You had no Pokemon, so you had to battle yourself as an old man. The enemy was Ghost. You had no moves, so you could only use Struggle to whittle away your HP. The ghost would do nothing until your HP was red. Then, it would use Curse.

The Lavender Town music was still playing, and it began to show all the Pokemon you had used Curse on. Throughout the slide show, the Lavender Town music got deeper and slower. After the Pokemon, it showed the Trainers you'd killed. And after that, when the Lavender Town music was so deep and slow, it showed your trainer sprite. The screen cut to black, and there was nothing you could do but turn off, and start again.

OK done, that was a lot to remember! And it appears I have created a wall of text. Oops.

Thus why I do not play (or wear) bootlegs.

Lavender town syndrom is fake.

the best proof:

Nintendo could never cover that up.

This probably came from the episode that gave kids comas.

(And no, it's not in English)

Hey, anyone else think hydreigon resembles slender?

I remember in my Diamond (and later my Platinum) I was unable to go in the mansion in Eterna forest unless my sister was playing, because I was so scared. I think I just played during the day only, and they didn't appear, but I could be wrong.

My sister told me the trash can in the dinning room contained an Antidote, and that everybody died of poisoning.

Also, once when i played my Firered, I was in, it was Lavender Tower, I think... of course it was, because that's the only place where creepy things happen apparently. I encounter a glitchy morph between the ghost sprite, (ghastlymaybe,) and haunter. I guess my game was a little scratched, or maybe it was the gba, I think the cartridge came a bit out, and that's what did it, but alas, it was very creepy to a seven(?) year old me.

Edited by Delira

Warning, creepy stuff coming up, but you wouldn't be looking at this thread if you didn't want to see creepy stuff, so yeah.

The Call of Charon

Creepy Gardevior <.< >.>

They made a mewthree!

Nope, it's a form of Mewtwo.

say what now? i herd it was a third mew

It was recently-ish confirmed by CoroCoro I believe that the new mewtwo thing is an alternate forme of mewtwo. :3 If I remember correctly.