LadyNightshade

Fire Emblem

I'll just... Download them all x3 Wait, are they on Gameboy Advance? (Hasn't downloaded Gameboy Color) I don't know what devices those are on...

I'll just... Download them all x3 Wait, are they on Gameboy Advance? (Hasn't downloaded Gameboy Color) I don't know what devices those are on...

Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Tsurugi/Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light and Gaiden are on the NES.

Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy of the Holy War, and Thracia 776 are for the SNES.

Sealed Sword/Sword of Seals/The Binding Blade is for the GBA.

Heroes of Light and Shadow is for the DS (you might want to try to make sure your computer can handle a DS emulator before downloading it).

I have emulators for all of those systems, so if you need help with any of them, feel free to let me know. I do, however, suck at patching. So if you need help with that, I might not be a very useful person to ask. >.<

Also, "Mystery of the Emblem" is a continuation/possibly remake of "Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light" and "Shadow Dragon" is a 2nd remake of "Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light and "Heroes of Light and Shadow" is a remake of "Mystery of the Emblem"... or something like that. My point is, don't be surprised if you end up playing the same story a couple times.

Edited by Windnose

Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Tsurugi/Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light and Gaiden are on the NES.

Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy of the Holy War, and Thracia 776 are for the SNES.

Sealed Sword/Sword of Seals/The Binding Blade is for the GBA.

Heroes of Light and Shadow is for the DS (you might want to try to make sure your computer can handle a DS emulator before downloading it).

I have emulators for all of those systems, so if you need help with any of them, feel free to let me know. I do, however, suck at patching. So if you need help with that, I might not be a very useful person to ask. >.<

Whats SNES and NES? I don't think I've heard of those. (My computer has DeSMuMe or whatever, and it works fine on that). I hope Heroes of Light and Shadow is better than Shadow Dragon. (I lost interest in Shadow Dragon VERY easily)

Whats SNES and NES? I don't think I've heard of those. (My computer has DeSMuMe or whatever, and it works fine on that). I hope Heroes of Light and Shadow is better than Shadow Dragon. (I lost interest in Shadow Dragon VERY easily)

I added a bit to my last post, by the way. >.<

NES: Nintendo Entertainment system aka the Nintendo

SNES: Super Nintendo Entertainment system aka the Super Nintendo

Okay. Where did you download your Heroes or Light and Shadow? (I can't exactly find a good one.... >_<)

I just patched the game using this rom: *link removed because roms are illegal and I don't want to get into trouble for posting a link*

The music in the opening and at the Start screen is kinda distorted, but it seems to be better after the game starts.

ETA: I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but the World Map on Shadow Dragon and Heroes of Light and Shadow is the same as Awakening (for kind of obvious reasons, but still).

Edited by Windnose

Thanks! (But I wish you were online a couple hours ago when I wS on the computer)

Edited by girlfairy76

Thanks! (But I wish you were online a couple hours ago when I wS on the computer)

Sorry, it took me a while to find a working rom and figure out how to patch it. >.<

Sorry, it took me a while to find a working rom and figure out how to patch it. >.<

Thats Okay! Atleast there IS a rom without some thing that offers toolbars and that dumb stuff....

I'm trying to get 100% support on all characters. I've gotten up to the level with Gregor and Nowi and i'm working on all their supports. The only problem is, all my characters are level 20 and there's no second seals or master seals to be found! I feel like i'm wasting all of this experience. But, at least i'm killing a lot of Risen and getting the Risen prizes. I'm almost up to the Master Seal, so at least I can grant someone the next level. Panne ran out of Beaststones, so I made her a Thief. I'll have to do the same with Nowi eventually. :P

Some of these support conversations are really interesting. Like, Gaius saving Maribelle and Panne helping Lonqui with his phobia.

I'm trying to get 100% support on all characters. I've gotten up to the level with Gregor and Nowi and i'm working on all their supports. The only problem is, all my characters are level 20 and there's no second seals or master seals to be found! I feel like i'm wasting all of this experience. But, at least i'm killing a lot of Risen and getting the Risen prizes. I'm almost up to the Master Seal, so at least I can grant someone the next level. Panne ran out of Beaststones, so I made her a Thief. I'll have to do the same with Nowi eventually. tongue.gif

Some of these support conversations are really interesting. Like, Gaius saving Maribelle and Panne helping Lonqui with his phobia.

I like Panne as a Wyvern Rider. (Did you get the Dragonstone from Gangrel? Or was that a Beaststone?)

Lol. Yeah, it' great if you have a few Rift Doors to make an Anna come to a place where there can be a Master Seal. (Second Seals come later on. A LOT LATER ON) Do the first DLC. You can get a Beaststone + (Atleast, I got one while leveling up Maribelle)

I love the supports in this game. :3 At first, I saw all, "Why are the majority of these people weirdos?! DX" And then I started reading the supports. All of those weirdos (*cough*Henry*cough*) have some very hilarious (and sometimes even really touching) supports.

I like Panne as a Wyvern Rider. (Did you get the Dragonstone from Gangrel? Or was that a Beaststone?)

Lol. Yeah, it' great if you have a few Rift Doors to make an Anna come to a place where there can be a Master Seal. (Second Seals come later on. A LOT LATER ON) Do the first DLC. You can get a Beaststone + (Atleast, I got one while leveling up Maribelle)

I didn't get a Dragonstone OR Beaststone from Gangrel. I haven't even faced him yet. Unless you're referring to something else?

Wyvern Riders only get the Strength +2 and Tantivy Skills. I like Locktouch simply because that means I don't always have to have a thief around. And, Movement +1 because I like to get everyone moving as fast as possible to beat the level. Also, I can Master Seal her up to a Assassin which has the amazing Lethality skill.

I don't find many Rift Doors, although when I do, I do summon her in a place where a Master Seal or Second Seal would be. I've had only about 2-3 Master Seals appear so far and about 10 Second Seals, so I do with what I have. I'm building a massive army of Dark Fliers and Dark Knights right now, which is great because of the Galeforce and Lifetaker skills.

The items are random on the DLC. I've played them enough times to know. I got a Beaststone there before I even got Panne. But, i've never seen a Beaststone +, even on my first playthrough of the game.

Also, I accidentally almost married Nowi and Ricken. Although I probably WILL marry them eventually, i'm completely ignoring their "S" support right now in favor of the rest of her stories. I don't want to regret marrying her off if there's another support story I like better.

Characters so far: [On Chapter 9- All characters have 100% support so far and are maxed out levels]

- Nowi [Manakete]

- Gaius [Thief]

- Gregor [Mercenary]

- Lon'qu [Myrmidon]

- Maribelle [Dark Flier]

- Kellam [Knight]

- Virion [Dark Knight]

- Vaike [Fighter]

- Sumia [Dark Flier]

- Cordelia [Dark Flier]

- Frederick [Great Knight]

- Chrom [Great Lord]

- Donnel [Warrior]

- Lissa [Dark Flier]

- Miriel [Dark Knight]

- Sully [Myrmidon]

- Stahl [Myrmidon]

- Panne [Thief]

- My Avatar [Dark Flier]

- Ricken [Dark Knight]

As you can see, i'm in some real need of some Second Seals and Master Seals.

It's interesting that you changed Virion into a magic user. I've only really ever heard of people changing him into a Wyvern Rider.

Are you also working towards getting skills right now? I ask because I see quite a few Dark Fliers on your team and most people love Galeforce.

Arguably, Virion stinks as a Magic user because his low stats, but I prefer he has the Lifetaker Skill over the Wyvern Rider skills. Not sure what i'll change him to once I use a Second Seal, but I guess we'll see. Overall, I prefer Magic Users over any other kind of unit.

And yes, all the Dark Fliers are due to the Galeforce skill. A few of them will stay Dark Fliers but most of them will become Falcon Knights.

I just need more Second Seals and Master Seals.

Wow. Usually. i keep people as they are. I don't second seal anyone... But guess what! :3 I finally got the patience to have Lissa over level 10! Which is a big accomplishment for me, since I usually Master Seal her and Maribelle ate level 10. Is Lissa good as a Sage or a War Cleric? Is Maribelle good as a War Cleric or Valkyrie? Because I don't know.

I kept people in same classes as well (though now that I've beaten the game I might mess around with skills and such), but I did second seal once they hit level 20 of their second class because there is absolutely no downside to using a second seal to place them back at level 1 of their class, they lose no stats.

I also never used Lissa or Maribelle, so I have no idea what they're good at.

Wow. Usually. i keep people as they are. I don't second seal anyone... But guess what! :3 I finally got the patience to have Lissa over level 10! Which is a big accomplishment for me, since I usually Master Seal her and Maribelle ate level 10. Is Lissa good as a Sage or a War Cleric? Is Maribelle good as a War Cleric or Valkyrie? Because I don't know.

I had Lissa as a War Cleric the first time I played through and she was horrible, even with full stats. I never really used Maribelle on the first play.

They're both good as Dark Fliers and/or Falcon Knights, though.

Lissa is an attack tank as a Sage. I mean WOW can she pack a punch.

Ooh. Thanks! Now..... To just finish the Pokemon and then tackle Fire Emblem.

I've never played her as a Sage. I'll have to try that out. Right now I have her as a War Cleric. Her advancement so far has been Cleric > Dark Flier > Bride > War Cleric. I'll probably finish her training on Sage, then and continue to second seal her until I max out all of her stats.

I'm on Chapter 13. I'm in epic need of some Second Seals. Still need to finish the full support conversations (so far) on Olivia and Cherche.

Thanks Kila! She is. I made Maribelle a Valkyrie, but then the 3DS almost died and I lost the dumb charger. I'm on Chapter 13, too! And there's a bunch of kids to collect...

If anyone is still wondering about which DLC you should buy, I recommend reading (or at least scanning) facebook's Lord Eliwood page's note about the DLC maps. His note breaks down each map into pretty good detail and gives you his opinion on whether or not the DLC map is worth buying. He also ignores things such as character nostalgia when he is giving his opinion on the maps, which is really nice.

Before clicking on the link, please realize that, if you decide to view the page, you should be prepared to see inappropriate language and lewd (but cut-off so you can't see anything) pictures. The admin of the page really doesn't cuss all that often in his posts and rarely posts the lewd pictures, but I have to warn you guys anyways because I know some of you are pretty young.

The note is clean of anything inappropriate; if you click the link you will not see anything bad. If you want to read it, but don't want to have to go to facebook for it, PM me and I'll copy and paste the note to you. The note is over 13,000 characters/2,000 words long so I don't want to just copy and paste into this post.

Here is the link to his note on the DLC maps.

You don't need to log into facebook to read the note.

Thanks for the link! I had no idea about the obtainable Limit Breaker Skill, so i'm definitely going to try and snatch that one up when I get the chance! I'm wondering if it's like the All Skills +2 or if it's completely different. I guess i'll have to play and see.

Thanks for the link! I had no idea about the obtainable Limit Breaker Skill, so i'm definitely going to try and snatch that one up when I get the chance! I'm wondering if it's like the All Skills +2 or if it's completely different. I guess i'll have to play and see.

You're welcome. :3 I haven't bought any DLC yet, so I'm not sure if it's like the All Stats +2 or not, but I'm thinking it is.