angelicdragonpuppy

ANSWERED:Ability to Organize Flowers

Thought this had already been suggested, but I guess not O___o

It would be nice if we had some more control over our flower arrangements! Here are a few ideas I think would be nice to see.

- Ability to manually rearrange flowers

- Ability to hide certain flowers from sight

- A randomize button that rearranges our flowers

I love this event, but right now my flowers are piled up so that I can't see half of them! I keep getting new flower alerts but can't even see what's been added. As such, more organizational options would be much appreciated! X'D

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Yes that would be definitely something! And with that I could finally fix those 'floating' flowers of mine. >.<

Like, give it a few days after the sending around event. And then you can arrange what you got to your liking. smile.gif

+1. I guess it's just bad luck, but I can't even see some of my flowers because other ones are in front of them.

Hehehee, I've just been writing that to create a topic! xd.png

Yeah, that would certainly be amazing. There have been some complaints from different users, bcause they have got too many flowers, or too many flowers they do not like. I know we are supposed to enjoy the event and all, but still, such an option would surely not be bad.

It would be nice to have a possibility to sort your flowers, with the feature including one or more of the following:

- Sorting them

- Being able to choose which ones you want to display and which not (as an alternative to throwing away or regifting those a person does not seem to like)

- Having an "auto sort" option in case one wishes to return to the original look (this is important as well!)

- And maybe something else I forgot about biggrin.gif

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Support. [i suggested the hiding part in private x3 ]

I don't think actual sorting is going to happen, but my other suggestion was a "randomize" button so that if you have a bad arrangement [everything on top of everything in one spot on the right side, like mine was for a while and in a sense still is] you can "randomize" until you get one you like.

But I agree, you need to be able to choose which flowers you want in your vase.

The other [to me] important feature that's missing is an inventory. Where you can look at all the flowers you have without them overlapping and such.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I love flowers. I think this is a magnificent event, and I am going to collect as many flowers as I can in the hope that someday we can pick and choose what to show and what to hide. I want to be able to make decorative vases that suit my fancy at any time. smile.gif

My current favorite color scheme is purple and yellow with hints of white. Since it's winter and I can't plant flowers on my balcony I'd love to be able to set up my vase here instead. smile.gif

And of course my tastes tend to change, so I'd love to be able to mix it up depending on my current favorite flowers, or of course the holiday. (Red & White for Christmas or Valentine's, lots of Orange and Dark Purple/Black for Halloween, etc...)

+1. I guess it's just bad luck, but I can't even see some of my flowers because other ones are in front of them.

Yah this. I keep asking for a few types over and over in the flower thread because I don't see any, but they might very well be buried under all the rest! xd.png;;

Also PF, I like the randomize idea. Will add!

Yes, please! My flowers are a mess - or were the last time I looked.

Yes, first i have to say i really like this event.

There are beautiful flowers everywhere and i also like the thought of giving something to someone out of the blue.

But it's a bit sad that most of the flowers are barely to be seen, hiding behind others and i have to say it would be a great help, if we could rearrange them, as we could with the decorations on the gingerbread houses.

The ability to manually arrange flowers will not be implemented.

I will look into the possibility of allowing users to remove individual flowers.