Tinks.Mess

Innocent or Guilty

I'm sure a few of you have most likely seen this topic before on other forums.

The first poster (moi) asks a question and then the next poster answers that question with "Innocent' or 'Guilty'; then posts a question of their own.

Example...

Have you ever dropped your phone in the toilet?

(next poster)

Guilty and I almost left it in there.

Have you ever danced in the rain?

Etc...

Here is my starter question...

Have you ever dropped your phone in the toilet?

Innocent. I'm pretty sure I was close to doing that once...dry.gif

Have you ever created your own ugly/happy/crazy dance that you dance only when the lights are off/no one is looking/no one is within a half-mile radius of you?

Guilty I call it the Happy Dance and I am 100% certain I look like a overgrown over weight 3 year old LOL

Have you ever gotten up in the morning and gotten ready for work/school then realized you are off?

Guilty more than once laugh.gif

Have you ever tripped up in the street

and then started running as if that's what you were going to do

hoping no one noticed laugh.gif

Guilty... Pretty much EVERY time I trip... I keep thinking one of these days someone will think I actually was meaning to break into a jog LOL.

Ever spent like a half hour looking for something only to discover that it is in your pocket /on your head etc?

Guilty sooo many times. I was looking for my key once, and I was looking everywhere except for my pocket, which, coincidantally, was just where it was.

Have you ever done something/been in a scenario and halfway through you just pause and think, Whoa, deja vu? Or felt that the situation was extremely familiar somehow, even though you've never been there before? Or felt that somehow you've dreamed about that scenario?

...guilty, although I'm not sure why I should feel bad about that xd.png

Have you ever been a "bathroom rockstar" in front of the mirror with a hairbrush as a microphone?

o.o Innocent

Have you ever done something and instantaneously regret it?

Guilty. It ended up being as mess of glue and ribbon on paper. Never done it again since 3rd grade. tongue.gif

Have you ever eaten cheese off the floor? I know it's a sucky one but I can't think of anything right now. D:

*coughs* Guilty. I couldn't help it! I like cheese! And there's the Five-Second Rule, right?

Have you ever been in an argument with your parents and then said something and think, censorkip.gif I shouldn't have said that now she/he'll yell at me more?

Very, really, greatly guilty.

Have you ever pranked somebody successfully (specially in your school)?

By the way, I'm giving you a daily damn xd.png

Guilty. But it's not like a bad prank. tongue.gif

Have you ever threw away your unwanted food even though your parents told you to finish it?

Guilty! We put the whiteboard eraser on the door and it hit a teacher and six students. And thanks! Edit for Dragonwing: Guilty! I just couldn't finish it, I swear! >.< ninja.gif'd

Have you ever licked a lamp post in the winter? I wanted to, but then my mom told me what would've happened.

Edited by Techno_Elf

Innocent , never wanted to .

Have you ever forgotten a holiday on that holiday not including St Patrick's

Innocent, never did it.

Have you ever accidentally burned part of a house? (anywhere, even if it's something small like a spot on the carpet)

Innocent. Unless Kleenex counts.

Have you ever repeated the same word over and over until it loses its meaning and just becomes a set of weird noises? Like so: HAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGERHAMBURGER!

Half-innocent, half-guilty. I did fart in class, but no one heard. >///<

Have you ever tried to read a foreign name and butchered it so bad that you just gave up halfway? Gah, I couldn't think of anything.

Guilty...tagliatelle always get's me messed up.

Ever put something on your hands to wash them then the chemistry teacher tells you it's a chemical that will burn your skin? :3.