TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The little Valentines this year are adorable. I can't wait to see the adult versions! ♥

I love this event so much! Way more than I actually care about V Day. My niece and I have had such a nice day sending flowers. So this event gave me a fantastic reason to spend the day with someone I love.

Thanks TJ, artists, and everyone else who helped with this! wub.gif

Just bringing this to the new page so everyone has a chance to see it:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Just copying the reminder to the new page so that everyone can see it:

Please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

Had to double-check the flower-sending event timeframe; SO glad it will last for a whole week! wub.gif I love the flowers; fantastic job as always, spriters!

And the hatchies! Squeeeeeeee, the hatchies! Can't wait to see the adults.

Thanks, TJ & staff, for another fantastic holiday. ^>^

The hatchlings are beautiful biggrin.gif . Now, just to wait for them to grow up.

Same! I wonder what their name will be/ and what they will look like?

Is it bad that I want to see what my Bronze Tinsel genders as [it was uninfluenced] more than I want to see the adults of this new breed?

Anyhow - looking at the hatchlings, I'm already thinking of breeding partners (Thinking Waterhorse due to the similar shading and to have a pink/blue lineage)

Is it bad that I want to see what my Bronze Tinsel genders as [it was uninfluenced] more than I want to see the adults of this new breed?

Anyhow - looking at the hatchlings, I'm already thinking of breeding partners (Thinking Waterhorse due to the similar shading and to have a pink/blue lineage)

That sounds pretty!

I love the flowers, they are gorgeous smile.gif

will be sending some out to people on the forum smile.gif

anything is appreciated

Wow, had no trouble getting them...

Sending flowers to all the random people because I'm nice. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I have both my eggies and I have one of every single flower. xd.png *laughs*

Happy Valentines Day guys! biggrin.gif

As always, our spriters have outdone themselves - AGAIN! wub.gif TJ, thank you for creating this beautiful event!

I'm not a true fan of Valentine's Day, (shifts massive baggage load) but you have all done wonders to create a beautiful event! <3

Thank you to all who sent me flowers and who are sending me flowers! I return all favors when i know you sent one to me. haha

For the new Valentines I was hoping the artists would branch out and avoid the overused color pink. I was also hoping for the new babies to be female. Got at least one thing I was wanting, at least.

I don't care to celebrate Valentine's Day(and very thankful my husband understands), but I do like the flower event. smile.gif

I've been so busy sending flowers I totally forgot all about the hatchies! I'm really liking them! smile.gif

Just bringing this to the new page so everyone has a chance to see it:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Just copying the reminder to the new page so that everyone can see it:

Please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

Waterhorses definitely seem like a good match for these cuties! I'm thinking I'll definitely have to work on some lineage for them. I can't stop staring. They're just too cute. <3