TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I would love some more flowers. I have two, but they look a bit... well... sparse. I love my rose and orchid, but gerberas and sunflowers are my favorites ;D

have a pretty sunflower then smile.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters for another wonderful event smile.gif The little pink eggs are cute - although why aren't they starting to crach/hatch with less than 4 days left?

I'm loving the flowers!!! *goes to send a bunch*

Happy Valentines, all of you smile.gif and especially to some very special friends here on DragCave who have helped me immensely with their staggering generousity these first months of the year smile.gif You know who you are! wink.gif *sends flowers to them first*

Edited by Immaling

*patiently proceed to sending flowers to every gifter*

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

I would love some more flowers. I have two, but they look a bit... well... sparse. I love my rose and orchid, but gerberas and sunflowers are my favorites ;D

red sunflowers for you laugh.gif

Happy Valentines Day!

I don't know many people here, so I decided to go through the thread and send everyone here a flower ... I've just reached the 2nd page!

My vase is empty and unloved at the moment, is anyone able to send me a one please? I'd be happy to return the favor, just send me a PM smile.gif

You... are going to be reeeaaal busy. laugh.gif

Happy Valentines Day!

I don't know many people here, so I decided to go through the thread and send everyone here a flower ... I've just reached the 2nd page!

My vase is empty and unloved at the moment, is anyone able to send me a one please? I'd be happy to return the favor, just send me a PM smile.gif

sending you some! smile.gif

im in need of a white and red branch to make a happy trio with my pink rolleyes.gif

BAM!

nother flower for u laugh.gif

I like your vase! rolleyes.gif

Yeah, lovely overlap, right? dry.gif Yours is terribly striking as is, though! More deep reds showing through than in mine, I think is what it is.

More random gifting fun!

*patiently proceed to sending flowers to every gifter*

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

*shoves pretty orchid your way*

Happy Valentines Day!

Just sent one biggrin.gif

wait a min and I'll send ya one

looking for roses and pulmerias right now please

Sending you a rose.

I also checked out your scroll and saw you have a dragon named Midna.

I would be interested in an egg from that hatchling to have the name in it's lineage.

Hahaha, I have shed my teenage years away (woo! adulthood!) and now it is Valentine's. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day, whether you get to spend it with someone special, or crush over someone who hasn't quite noticed you yet. wink.gif

Lots of Love,

IceSapphyre

Edited by IceSapphyre

I thought of giving you an iris, but I got carried away and I've sent you an orange gerbera instead!

Will send you a silver iris with purple trimmings in a moment!

Oh that is perfectly fine! Thank you!

Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor. I have a number of tabs open for when my limits are up.

Can't wait to see how many flowers everyone has later today! I think I should go to bed...

wink.gif I shall be back!!! Happy Valentine's Day and good luck flower huntin'!

I have a problem, after I sent my first flower, the flower send button greyed out, and I thought that was normal since it needs to reset, but it has been now more than 20 minutes and the button is still grey? Any suggestions?

Did you chose a flower?

Choose a variety:

After that I can send flowers.

Same. The irises are wonderful as well! I'm rather hoping to get one of those at some point.

Sent you a white branch to help fill your vase biggrin.gif

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

This year's egg is so very pink. xd.png

Was hoping for another color but it's still a gorgeous egg.

Hoping for violet, coral, tangerine, or even white.

0_0 PointOfOrigin,

those codes. LOL

Oh, love the Lotus, the Branches, Gardenia and Lily best, but love all the flowers, the artists did a fantastic job!!

sending you a pink branch! biggrin.gif

Now I'll start glomp random flower gifting to random people from thread xd.png

*glomp flower gifting* -> sent an orchid to Immaling

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I'm sending flowers to random people, but my vase is almost empty. Can I ask for some? Branches, Lotuses, Tulips and Snapdragons wolud be lovely ^-^

I'll be happy to return the favor if you send me a PM!

I think the white is the prettiest I've seen so far. happy.gif

Gonna have to make a list of people I need to send to.