TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wow, I already got some flowers. Thank you so much to whoever send them. wub.gif

Flower sent biggrin.gif <3

this is fun xd.png

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Your avatar is killing my brain cells with cuteness overdose... *squeals then faints*

Those branches are beautiful. @.@ I hope I can get some.

The egg is pretty too. :3

You were the only one above my post last time, so I shall grant your wish for a branch.

ill send back whatever you want. I love Branches and roses <3

im good with anything and they have been sent ^^

Flower sent biggrin.gif <3

this is fun xd.png

It is fun except the waiting 5 minutes though

I need me some Snapdragons and a Lily

Thank you Xeriina for the Rose <3

Sending tons of flowers....the 5 min lag is not cool. lol

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Your avatar is killing my brain cells with cuteness overdose... *squeals then faints*

haha xd.png it still has that effect on me everytime i i log in the forums!

I guess the 5 min wait is to prevent strain to the server .... I'll take 5 minutes ... sits and wait to send to the next valentine.... smile.gif

It's a very lovely event, but now I'm beginning to wish the stacking had a better height hierarchy. Some of my favorite flowers are covered! sad.gif

I'd like to see 2 silver dragons on the scroll kissing as an badge or see it in RL...lol....Oh well, a flower says it all, if anybody does send me anything, make it multi-colored or white, favorite colors on everything....

can't we have an options to move them? Like we did with the gingerbread house, because a lot of flower will be cover up or just place randomly at this rate dry.gif . Which is sad, I want to display them all.

@Acrata thank you for the lovely branch, sending one in return biggrin.gif

Edited by Lysian

What. No Rafflesia flowers? =(

Sigh... okay, I guess I'll return these then. I was really excited about giving them out...

It's a very lovely event, but now I'm beginning to wish the stacking had a better height hierarchy. Some of my favorite flowers are covered! sad.gif

i agree, maybe something will be done about it.

the flowers are so pretty & I want to collect them all but... is there a way to rearrange received flowers in the vase? Because one of the few flowers I received is stacked right on top of a different flower I received so I can't really see the one underneath very well... :/

Oh, and the eggs look beautiful once again this year! Thank you spriter(s). happy.gif

What. No Rafflesia flowers? =(

Sigh... okay, I guess I'll return these then. I was really excited about giving them out...

I think with a Rafflesia Flower it would take all the spaces where you could put smaller flowers. xd.png

hmmm i don't get it, when i click the flowers i want to put on the vase to send i, it is not showing up on it, is that supposed to happen?, any way i got my two eggs

Well, the flower you send doesn't appear in your vase because that is your vase. =P It appears on your recipient's vase, though.

i agree, maybe something will be done about it.

that or they are off to the side so u could arrange it yourself.