TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

You and me both. Wish we could send them faster.

Wonder what happens if we get one of each o.o

Honestly it's looking like I'm blocked from sending them for some reason? It's been over ten minutes since I sent my last one and the button's still greyed out. :c

e: nope, computer's just being laggy. >:| COMPUTER.

Edited by Guillotine

Thank you to the two who sent me flowers!

The branches seem to be my favorite to give out currently >w< they just seem so pretty!

I would have to say my favorite flowers are the Lotus. I mean a flower that is bold enough to grow where others wouldn't dare. I love that about them. While other flowers grow in nice grass patches, a Lotus grows in the swamps. Beauty in the most odd of places <3

thought your post was cool, sending you a Lotus when i can

my current system for sending flowers- picking someone who posted above my current post, could be anyone on the page

Thank you i will send you something once it passes 5 minutes

Yay! Flower giving is so fun <3

but the Iris is covered up by my other flowers Dx

Ooooh bummer haha. Maybe TJ will fix that o.o

poison girl, also sent you one

The ones I like the most are the Branch, Gardenia, Gerbera, Iris, Lily, Lotus, Rose and Snapdragon.

The Roses have really nice colors!

Someone send me flowers please, I'll be trying to send flowers randomly in the next half hour then I'll go to bed ^^

Here's a lily! :3

I *completely* forgot it was Valentine's Day. lol. Got my two eggs, off to send some flowers! Hope I get some. :3

The five minutes pass slowly. I return the favor for those who send me flowers. smile.gif

I sent u a pretty yellow flower ^^

Oh well, maybe something like that could be added later...

maybe the user's name could pop up when you hover over with the mouse.

an you can add another flower to your count <3

yay it finally worked. Beautiful flowers to pick from to send. I got one. smile.gif Ty to whomever sent it.

*sends iris' to everyone* :3 their so pretty. Managed to grab 1 egg so far still trying for the last one

Edited by whitedragon313711

I've just seen a V-Day egg with the epic code 22oMG (code shuffled for obvious reasons!) damn I'm already at my limit or else it would have been a really cool code laugh.gif

ohmy.gif i want some of those pretty white and red branches. X3 i'll send anyone flowers if they send me some of those. lol. just quote so i know who sent.

Oooh, the page finally loaded for me. This is awesome! (My first event and I am excited ) I don't have any yet but if I get a daffodil or tulip or rose I'd be so happy as those were the flowers that my mom grew in her flower garden.

Going to try to send some to people requesting here.

Happy Valentine's daaaaaaayyyyy biggrin.gif:D

Wooo got a pretty white hibiscus as my first flower. Alll these pretty flowers. I want some real ones now haha

Someone send me flowers please, I'll be trying to send flowers randomly in the next half hour then I'll go to bed ^^

I will send you one give me five minutes lol.