TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

1. Can you only get one type of each flower?

2. I can't seem to choose a variety on any of them! D: Anyone else experiencing this?

3. If someone would be kind enough to make a list connecting the flowers to the names, I'd really appreciate it--I want one of everything, but I'm a derp and can only identify the most basic flowers, so it's hard to know which I do or don't have--especially when they keep layering on top of each other!

Yay!! Caught my 2 eggies! (I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up!!!)

Now I'm trying to get the flower page to load, but no luck so far!!! huh.gif

I sent a couple of flowers, but since the short downtime, the send flowers button is greyed out. I try refreshing and it remains the same. ?

Hooray! Now I can focus on the flowers. Good luck and happy valentines day!

Thank you TJ for fixing the drop. More people will be able to get theirs now.

And the event is very nice. Thank you for that.

Yay! Finally got my two dragons! :D And their codes are not too shabby either. :P

(Also, I'd love it if people were to send me some flowers. ^-^)

I don't like the 5 minute wait between the flowers, i just want to send dozens and dozens! But i guess that's why there is a wait, otherwise the site may explode. tongue.gif

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Caught my 2 eggs and sent a random flower. The vase is really pretty but I have no flowers for it yet...

Man I'm gonna have to go to bed soon. tongue.gif I just wanna stay up and send flowers to everyone!!!

But I want to wake up early to watch a Nintendo Direct with Animal Crossing: New Leaf in it! So I might just head out at One. Yeah. One. I can wait a little longer...

Got both mine smile.gif Now I'm gonna send a bunch of flowers and hopefully get some as well *hint, hint*

Edited by Jem4ujina

I really don't know how the flower system works... apparently, I can't place mine where I want or whatever D:

But if anyone wants to send me, I'll return it! I take anything, but I especially like anything that is along the lines of purple, blue, pink or white.

2. I can't seem to choose a variety on any of them! D: Anyone else experiencing this?

3. If someone would be kind enough to make a list connecting the flowers to the names, I'd really appreciate it--I want one of everything, but I'm a derp and can only identify the most basic flowers, so it's hard to know which I do or don't have--especially when they keep layering on top of each other!

1. I would think not. Just like people could receive multiple of the same card type last year, I'm sure people should be able to receive multiple of the same flower type this year.

2. It's normal that all flowers appear greyed out. Just click on one and then it will burst into colour. wink.gif

3. Too sleep-deprived for this right now, sorry. :3

1. Not sure on this one. So far I haven't gotten any duplicates. But since each flower seems to have a fixed place in the case, I'd assume that you can only get one of each. Though I suppose people would still be able to send more of it, you just probably wouldn't see it? Not sure though.

2. Do you have javascript enabled? I was able to click on one and it selected. Maybe try a different browser or check your browser settings?

3. You can look through the drop down menu to see the pictures. smile.gif That's probably the best way to go about it. happy.gif But I'm sure there'll be a list of them on the first page of this thread soon. Lyzar reserved a post for art credits.

Hope that helps!

And sorry if I've been majorly ninja'd by now, which I probably have.

you can get more then one, I have two of the same

it takes a moment for the icons to show up, just have to wait a few seconds usually smile.gif

Flowers for Valentine's Day! Perfect! Now I just have to catch my 2 Holidays... as soon as egg lock releases which should be soon.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! And thank you TJ!