TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

ummm I have a question, is this like the Black friday event? Im having a lot of trouble getting eggs :I

Not really. Black Friday's wasn't an event per say, it was just a normal release. This is holiday event. These dragons will only drop for the next 23 and a half hours or so and then never again.

NO SITE D: WHY YOU BE DOWN??!!?!?

Awww~ biggrin.gif So excited for this event, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be such a newbie but, Where can these flowers be found!?

on the dragons page it says

"The 2013 Valentine's Day Event has begun. You can find more information on the forums."

Click on the "has begun"

should take you right there

ETA: I spoke too soon, it's back! AND I caught my valentine's egg a friend!

Time to go send another flower and off to bed to rest up for work. x3 Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Edited by PuzzleChick

Maintenance..right in the middle of V-day drop..that's a bit tough man!

edit: Nevermind it's back up and eggs are there to be had smile.gif

Edited by EctoStupor

I think it was down to fix the lag; now the eggs are dropping at three a piece (for now tongue.gif)

Waiting 5 minutes to send more flowers is like a special sort of torture . . .

What?! It hasn't even been half an hour since the event started? laugh.gif I'm not gonna make it!

I kinda want all the purple and blue blossoms I can get my greedy little paws on *fav colors*

Thanks TJ for this event, I'm still hunting for my new eggs. Oh and I would love to have some flowers, my account name is Judith_666. I will send some to random people to spread the love.

Oh yay! But then Maintainance ;-;

These eggies are harder to get than last year, quite.

they sure are! sad.gif I was hoping it could be as gentle as the christmas even but it seems as hard as the black friday one!

It's a GAH!!! no not dowtime ohmy.gif . Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait...'noooooooooooooooo' tongue.gif All the flowers are so beautiful, I'm sending it all my friends, and those around laugh.gif

D: i haven't even get to check out the event yet. i wouldn't know who to send the flowers to...

Maintenance.

I was just about to fog and go to bed. ._.

Oh well, no big. I can wait. biggrin.gif

Edit: Nevermind!

Edited by Draco Knight

Thank you down time! You helped me get my 2 eggys! As soon as the site came back up i snatched both my eggs right in a row! I cant wait to see the adults. Thank you spriters and TJ!

Thank you maintanence!!! I have been having absolutely no luck getting valentine eggs, but after the cave came back up i managed to get my 2 within minutes =D

Oh nooo!

Cave is down! Ah well, will try my luck with the new egg later. :b

and, haha, their quite hard to catch, guess ill just try and catch them during hourly drops then.

Know what would be really awesome? A 'return the gift' feature for the flowers. So that you could send one back to the people who sent you one. Just a thought.

Cave down?

It is up for me, managed to get my second egg and send random flower.

D: i haven't even get to check out the event yet. i wouldn't know who to send the flowers to...

to ME!!!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by happymom

If anyone has a flower they would like, I'll put you on my list of people to send flowers to! I would really like some branches, which sounds so odd. tongue.gif