TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Saint Patrick's Day is a bad day in the memory of some older Cave members (Anyone else remember The Lagmonster attack of 2009?) so I doublt a dragon would be done for it.

Anyhow - my Arsanii are named and awaiting growing up! Thank you again to all involved with both the Dragons and the Flowers!

Hon, I was there!!!

What better way to forget old pains then to celebrate new goodies!! Green and Gold dragon, folks! Green AND Gold!!!!

Hon, I was there!!!

What better way to forget old pains then to celebrate new goodies!! Green and Gold dragon, folks! Green AND Gold!!!!

Haha so very true! Plus I dont think we have a green and gold dragon anyway so we need one **hint hint** TJ biggrin.gif

Only a few hour now till I have my adults, so excited!

the adults are so, cool! they kinda remind me of seahorses. whaaaa... i can't decide if i want to freeze one or not. the first three val types i froze one cause the hatchis were just so adorable, but i ain't feeling the hatchi love lately. i may just let both grow.

Edited by WestWindReborn

What mate would be best for this v dragon? A daydream?

Oy vay, I finally get to post..was so busy with real life school I'm barely lucky to get eggs and work on flowers.

Thank you (even if it is a bit belated) TJ and spriters for such lovelies. I really like the flowers especially since the spriters tossed a few unreal but beautiful ideas in with the real flower colors. You all did wonderful. I swear, you're all going to keep outdoing yourselves each and every time you come up with new ideas!!

*hugs all* Hope your Valentine's Day was wonderful in some form. As for me, I'm gonna go back and play with the pretty flowers and think on what to name my hatchlings once they're adults.

(Or maybe more sleep...cause I almost left this poor post with a LOT of typos)

What mate would be best for this v dragon? A daydream?

I am breeding one with a Daydream and the other with a Water Horse (I think the blue/pink compliment each other well)

Mine will grow up in 3hrs now, so just wanted to say thank you to TJ, Corteo, Walker, and the spriters of all of the flowers. A wonderful event, once again! Had so much fun.

Can't wait to breed mine with two of my Silver males.

Mine will grow up in 3hrs now, so just wanted to say thank you to TJ, Corteo, Walker, and the spriters of all of the flowers. A wonderful event, once again! Had so much fun.

Ditto biggrin.gif

And you lovelies has likewise made this event a joy for me too. Can't wait to see where your imaginations take my brain babies~ As much joy as there is in the creation, it's just as great to see how people take that and grow it <3

I'm going to try a mint breeding with mine. And maybe a grey. I think so many people forget the older, original dragons.

I was thinking grey too, river! (of course unless someone asks me to breed them a grey and a valentine I am not breeding them)

hey, anyone beside me getting jaggies on the sprites in on the site? TJ's dragon here look fine but their all messed up in site. the Jaggies go away when i turn off the page style.

My first Arsani grew up. Other one should grow in a few mins.

(No jaggies here unless I play with the zoom. At 100% it's fine.)

Only an hour left before I get some lovely adults! So again thank you TJ and Spriters for another great holiday! wub.gif

Closing as we are now getting adults. Thank you TJ, artists and everyone else who gave us this lovely event.

We still have these threads in SD for those interested:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7030155 - for flower requests

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844 - to show off your vase

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146933 - favorite flower

The carnation images have been replaced due to issues with the original set.

In addition, below the "Send A Flower" section is now an area listing all of the flowers you have along with their quantities.