TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I named mine Arsinia Holiday and Arsinia Gardenia

I love Arsinia Gardenia. That just sounds pretty. wub.gif

One of mine only has 11 hours left ^.^

I still need to think of a name for my other... and I'm still addicted to sending flowers, even though I'm still kinda bummed about the Lol Gardenia wink.gif

I didn't have Reds available to Incubate the eggies, so I still have to wait a whole day and 9 hours before my hatchis mature. *grumbles* I want them now!

I HAZ A SAD:

Checked my vase this morning; still no lolflower. sad.gif

I HAZ A SQUEE:

Only fourteen more hours until my Valentine hatchie grows up! biggrin.gif Still trying to decide what to breed it with; so many good choices! Leaning towards silver or moonstone... what is everyone else planning?

Mine have about 9 more hours now and I was thinking of blusangs for mates - at least at first, later I might try silvers or moonstones as those do seem like nice pairings.

I've decided to mate one of mine with a zombie...just can't decide which breed to use pre-zombie. Urgh decisions xd.png Though zombifying one of the offspring would be epic...

14 hours till mine grow up - already started working on their descriptions biggrin.gif I am in love with the breed - new favorite <3

ooh please send me flowers! I'd like a full collection

You shouldn't ask for flowers here, go to the flower requesting thread to do that here

Anyway, about 9 hours until one of my Arsani's grow up. Can't wait!

Such pretty dragons, thank you TJ and spriter(s) for another great release. The flowers were fun too!!

Any news on the LOLGardenia? Last I checked people said they were randomly sent out by TJ.

Yes..they are randomly sent out by TJ.

I've decided to mate one of mine with a zombie...just can't decide which breed to use pre-zombie. Urgh decisions xd.png Though zombifying one of the offspring would be epic...

Probably the best choice is to pick random cave blockers to raise up for zombie fodder. They will still count towards their own breed ratios even after being made into a zombie...and anything to help reduce the cave blockers is a good thing.

Edited by WraithZephyr

Probably the best choice is to pick random cave blockers to raise up for zombie fodder. They will still count towards their own breed ratios even after being made into a zombie...and anything to help reduce the cave blockers is a good thing.

Aah...but I want them to have babies before I zombify him, and would like the babies to suit my little arsani <3

Ooh, I do love the adults. I think this year I might actually keep more than one holiday adult. I already have two descriptions in mind.

I still have yet to figure out what to name my two... but I'm continuing with the "keeping two adults" tradition I jumped on with my first holiday. They really are beautiful dragons, might I say, and thank you spriter(s) who worked on these. Thanks TJ and event people (if there are event people... I'd imagine there is somewhere...) for putting all this together. Sending flowers is still fun.

I love Arsinia Gardenia. That just sounds pretty. wub.gif

Thank you, Raff85 ...

One of my babies has been named The Flower Ninja. The other one waits... wink.gif

Thank you, Corteo, for your beautiful Arsanii, and Walker, the details on their breed behaviors are great information to have, and very well written. I can see from this how wonderfully they will fit into the Verdant community, the Mint Garden and School for Hatchlings. The details are very inspiring! <3

Well my hatchlings will be adults by midnight so I just wanted to say Thank you to TJ the Spriters and everyone involved in another awesome holiday event! You guys did an amazing job! smile.gifsmile.gif

Now, I know the Cave doesn't officially observe Shamrock Day, but I wonder if we might get a green and gold type dragon around that time!! Love to see one.

Now, I know the Cave doesn't officially observe Shamrock Day, but I wonder if we might get a green and gold type dragon around that time!! Love to see one.

OOHHH Thats a great idea now im hoping for that lol biggrin.gif

My Silver grew up just in time to breed my new valentine with wub.gif (lets hope they like eachother)

Saint Patrick's Day is a bad day in the memory of some older Cave members (Anyone else remember The Lagmonster attack of 2009?) so I doublt a dragon would be done for it.

Anyhow - my Arsanii are named and awaiting growing up! Thank you again to all involved with both the Dragons and the Flowers!

I love these dragons. They've beaten Sweetlings as my favorite. I wonder if my CB Gold would breed with my Aransii unsure.gif

Saint Patrick's Day is a bad day in the memory of some older Cave members (Anyone else remember The Lagmonster attack of 2009?) so I doublt a dragon would be done for it.

Anyhow - my Arsanii are named and awaiting growing up! Thank you again to all involved with both the Dragons and the Flowers!

Oh I remember and I still think there should be a lagmonster dragon released biggrin.gif

we have never had such a release.. usually late feb to mid march is when the cave has a bad tendency to throw hissy fits.