TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm pretty sure they still count as their parent breed, but don't quote me on it. It's probably not worth the risk cause there's a good chance you won't be able to pick up another Arsani.

I hope we can sort the flowers some how. They look like a mess, all piled into one vase tongue.gif

WB

Can anyone link me to the thread that you can request flowers on? I want to get some more for my vase. smile.gif

Apparently upon breed sort, zombies still sort with their original breed. I had several people check for me that had breed sort and had zombies. I think it was sock that confirmed it. This was several years ago though, so it may have changed.

"zombies still sort with their original breed"

Yes, I can can confirm this too.

I have zombie dragons of: 1 seasonal, several white striped, and 1 other color striped, that show up in their original breed sort.

*edited to add, that if you have zombie dragons and want to see their tombstones in the daytime (cave time):

go to your Dragon Cave 'Account' page

click on 'change sort order'

click on 'custom sort'

click on 'breed'

scroll down to find the tombstones with name, gender, and stage (adult, hatchling) of zombie dragons.

(if you click on 'breed', it sorts by breed)

(if you click on 'reset' it defaults to sort order by when dragon grew up or was frozen)

sorry to be off topic. just answering a question, and got carried away... laugh.gif

Edited by Dryadia

I named mine Milaya vozlublennaya and Ulyei Vozlublennaya cause reasons.

Oh that's on my language ))) Very very lovely names for valentine dragons!

Oh that's on my language ))) Very very lovely names for valentine dragons!

Glad you approve! smile.gif

I can't wait for my babies to gender =o

What language? I MUST find a translator tongue.gif

Whichever it is, google translate fails to recognize those words.

What are those?

What do you mean by 'those'?

S1 hatchlings are the hatchlings that first come out of the egg, without wings, and S2 are the hatchlings when they grow wings. (Stage 1 and Stage 2)

What are those?

The dragons in the first post? They're the new Valentine's Dragons that were released for 24 hours on Valentine's Day (the 14th). smile.gif Or is that not what you meant...?

My Zombie still sorts with my Greens, so I assume they still have the original breed in their code.

Whichever it is, google translate fails to recognize those words.

I get Dear sweetheart - lovely - and Beloved Beehive (WHUT ?? xd.png) from google translate smile.gif (I am guessing beehive is honey ?)

Did anyone else notice that the new Valentine dragons of TJ's were both adults yesterday, but not today? ohmy.gif

Yeap, he usually freeze one so the one that matured got *deaged*, so to say.

I HAZ A SAD:

Checked my vase this morning; still no lolflower. sad.gif

I HAZ A SQUEE:

Only fourteen more hours until my Valentine hatchie grows up! biggrin.gif Still trying to decide what to breed it with; so many good choices! Leaning towards silver or moonstone... what is everyone else planning?

I'm going to influence the CB Moonstone I have to be male :3 It should make an awesome mate for one of my hatchies happy.gif

I would just like to thank all the people who made this event possible: excluding the events that allowed DC members to express their creativity (like the Gingerbread House, just to mention the most recent one), this was, to me, the most beautiful ever.

The flowers are simply amazing, the vase is brilliant and the greenery is gorgeous; and so many DC members are being so wonderfully generous!

Thank you all so, so much! smile.gif

All these flowers are so pretty! biggrin.gif

Thank you to all the spriters for making such a lovely event for us!

happy.gif