TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

is it just me or has all the smiles turned into MaggieXawesomeness's profile picture?

I'm thinking it's just me ;_;

don't get me wrong I love ponies xd.png

You should probably clear your cache. That should get rid of the problem.

is it just me or has all the smiles turned into MaggieXawesomeness's profile picture?

I'm thinking it's just me ;_;

don't get me wrong I love ponies xd.png

blink.gif

Um, ok? lol

The adults are gorgeous. I think I'd like to pair mine with a Gray and a Moonstone.

Yay! My First Arsani hatched as did her mate (Water Horse)

Now to just wait for the other one and her mate (Daydream) to hatch.

Definitely thinking soft pink/blue lineage will look good...

Wow here is hoping for more random flowers. My vase is kinda sad.

My wife's vase though is full of flowerly goodness. heeh... She is like "Slow down I haven't even had the chance to send hardly any. " LOL!!

Wow here is hoping for more random flowers. My vase is kinda sad.

My wife's vase though is full of flowerly goodness. heeh... She is like "Slow down I haven't even had the chance to send hardly any. " LOL!!

My vase is also sad tongue.gif sending you flowers right now to help with your sad vase

Been sending tons of random flowers since I can't keep track of scroll vs. forum names.....LOL. My vase is still pretty puny....LOL. But if you want me to send let me know via PM and I will try to check as frequently as I can. wink.gif

laugh.gif Heck my vase is so clutter (from trying to cover up the darn tulips) I can't even see anything...and those tulips are still there...smirking at me, i know it tongue.gif

Been sending tons of random flowers since I can't keep track of scroll vs. forum names.....LOL. My vase is still pretty puny....LOL. But if you want me to send let me know via PM and I will try to check as frequently as I can. wink.gif

added a little more color to yours.

I have to say again how much I like the new dragons. I am a guy and yes I am ok with them being pink. wink.gif

Some people did figure it out before I posted that.

It was I. One of the first, anyways. I think I'm the one that elaborated on a supposed script. xd.png FWIW, which isn't much.

It fit the LOL, the colors, and it seems just like something TJ would do. Your mischievous avatar helped a LOT, too.

Still, it's been fun! I have most of my flowers now, both hatchies are named, one gendered, and all is right with the world. The sun is even out, yay!

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

Sending flowers to everyone I can tonight!!!

Going nuts waiting for a certain trade from a certain person to hopefully be approved!!! Need to keep busy, so will send tons of flowers. biggrin.gif

Is TJ still sending out the Alt. Flower or was that just on v-day?

It's really starting to bother me that I can't get one of TJ's gardenias lD Oh well, life is hard.

can't wait for my little valentine babies to grow up, so I can make nice lineages~

I think I'm going to try to breed mine with whites, golds, and greys. I like those combos.

It's really starting to bother me that I can't get one of TJ's gardenias lD Oh well, life is hard.

can't wait for my little valentine babies to grow up, so I can make nice lineages~

the chances of me seeing any new flowers that is not in front, or far back, is slim to none laugh.gif . I can't wait till the 'seahorses' mature. So lovely.

I found some good pairing ideas for my valentine its first breed will of coarse be with a magi (since im a magi hoarder) but I have a lineage project that I cant wait to start with them now!

Some of the pairings suggested I like:

cavern lurker

bluesang

pink

thunder

tri horn

I'd also like to try gold, wrapping paper, and winter magis.

Some of the pairings suggested I like:

cavern lurker

bluesang

pink

thunder

tri horn

I'd also like to try gold, wrapping paper, and winter magis.

Ohh thunder I didnt even think of that one but I like that color combo I was going to do the wrapping wing when xmas comes around again but I also like the neotropical thought to. biggrin.gif

Am I the only one who is reminded of the Ood from Doctor Who? These are lovely pink valentine Ood dragons... WIN.

Would not mind getting a LOL Gradenia but if i don't oh well.Anyway i am trying to figure out a name for my two hatchies now.The names need Queen and Priness in their names could any one help name them Please? biggrin.gif I may try them with my silvers to see how that goes.I may even breed two of my silvers to get males for them.

Edited by Laryal