Riverwillows

Be My Valentine

user posted image

Be Kogasa's valentine! She has a surpriiise for you! (click image to claim)

Took this little beauty, thank you! I'll see if I can find something nice in return uvu

Well, ok. I'll leave it open for a little while longer, see if things get better. I mean, how hard is it to at least say "I got it"?

Grabbing, then hiding your scroll, is just cowardly stealing. It ruins things for everyone. I hope those of you who did this, feel good about yourself.

But I'll leave it open, for a few more hours, see what happens in the morning. If we are still having the steal and run problem, then I'm shutting it down.

I agree, it's a bit...annoying to just realize that someone just 'stole' your egg and didn't even leave a proper 'thank you' or 'I got it.' This was well...the entire reason why I made a forum account, to thank someone and say I took their egg.

Well...I'm getting quite off the topic sooooo....

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

now...please post back on this thread or PM me to say that you got this egg that splashes back and forth, creating teeny waves.

Happy Valentines Day to all and farewell lil splasher~ biggrin.gif

Edited by XiaoChibi

Eggy give-away time!

I'm tickled pink, that things are rosy~

and the skies are blue once again~ lalalalala~

You're welcome, flower1818. biggrin.gif

Edited by Vakarian

Eggy give-away time!

I'm tickled pink, that things are rosy~

and the skies are blue once again~ lalalalala~

I took the pink; thank you kindly smile.gif

Roses are red

Stripes are White (at least this one is)

Hope your Valentine's day

Turns out bright!

Guess what? It turns out that Stripes are Red too!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Edited by julesjag1

A gift for a Valentine, a nice low gen bronze Tinsel.

Be my Valentine!

don't forget to give a valentine back c: this makes me nervous but I will give in the spirit of things c:

A gift for a Valentine, a nice low gen bronze Tinsel.

Be my Valentine!

don't forget to give a valentine back c: this makes me nervous but I will give in the spirit of things c:

Hey, thanks I took it... will be sending you something shortly.

ETA:

Grrrr... At the VERY LEAST please post-- though I would love to be sent something!

Edited by LugiaLover

You Open A Valentines Package...

user posted image

And find an egg!

Happy valentines day!

I claimed the super shiny egg! I'll be sending your gift in a short while. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Dammit, I realized I'm egg-locked...let's see what I can do...

Edited by Vakarian

... I'm not a poet, so no shiny verses. Just a pretty shiny egg to claim as your own!

Please, nothing in return. As I said earlier, I just want to see people enjoying the holiday. Besides which, I don't have eggspace.

Well, for me, I would like to get a response at least.  But I guess in the long run, it doesn't bother me that much.  It does rather ruin the spirit of the thread if you just take and not even say thanks or anything, though.  ^^;

That aside!

♥ Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Here I have something,

super sweet for you! ♥

Still available! :3

GONE

Edited by rimedragona

... I'm not a poet, so no shiny verses. Just a pretty shiny egg to claim as your own!

Please, nothing in return. As I said earlier, I just want to see people enjoying the holiday. Besides which, I don't have eggspace.

Oh, such a beautiful Valentine! ^__^ Will be loved (and bred for more giftin' xd.png), thank you~

Well heck, this is what I get for not checking the actual webpages, instead of using hot links... (been dropping things on the departure board tonight). Anyhow, here's a little silver something for a valentine day special. Lineage

Bring a little love home.

Well heck, this is what I get for not checking the actual webpages, instead of using hot links... (been dropping things on the departure board tonight). Anyhow, here's a little silver something for a valentine day special. Lineage

Bring a little love home.

I got it Thank you. I will give you an egg soon.