Riverwillows

Be My Valentine

Thank you very much for this lovely one! Message coming your way. ^^

So... Be my Valentine?

I told you already that I grabbed it via PM, but saying it here again, thanks for gifting it. And I hope you enjoy the gift. smile.gif

Thank you for being my valentine yuumei smile.gif

Grabbed the "Be My Valentine" link one. Thank you for gifting it. biggrin.gif And you're welcome.

That's lovely biggrin.gif

Be My Valentine cool.gif

Grabbed it. Thank you so much for gifting. I hope you enjoy the gift I sent back. wink.gif

There is nothing you can do spottedsky. All you can do is hope for a pm later. sad.gif Like 2/3 of the people are doing that.

There is nothing you can do spottedsky. All you can do is hope for a pm later. sad.gif Like 2/3 of the people are doing that.

Aww. Okay, thanks. Anyways, I am glad the egg was taken. I'll post another soon c:

What do you do if someone claims your egg and never PM's you? :c

Nothing you can do. If you don't like the idea of not knowing where you eggs land, this thread may not be the place for you. Not to be mean, it is just that I've been following and gifting eggs to this thread since it started up a few hours ago and I've lost track of eggs with no post/pm ...

I have a little Valentine Gift to give...

Be my Valentine!

Guess no one needs a Heartseeker Valentine sad.gif No gift necessary, just a good home... maybe I'll try putting it up on the Gifting Tree....

Valentine, with your black eyes

See my love is dark but sure

As boundless as the skies

And every bit as pure

<3

Edit:

All gone! Hope recipients will enjoy them~

Edited by birdofj

Valentine, with your black eyes

See my love is dark but sure

As boundless as the skies

And every bit as pure

<3

I got a couple of the eggs! I'll be finding a Valentine gift for you in a moment!

biggrin.gif

Guess no one needs a Heartseeker Valentine sad.gif No gift necessary, just a good home... maybe I'll try putting it up on the Gifting Tree....

I took him. Thanks! smile.gif

Dear Valentine, I hope you get a chill out of this!

Enjoy! No return gift required, I have to save my egg spaces for the release. xd.png

blink.gif That was quick! Hope you like it! Thank you for the lovely hatchling in return!

Edited by Briar_Reed

Dear lovely people, this is a third gen Valentine '09, so you will only be able to take it if you don't already have two of them. Lineage Link

Valentine's Love for you.

Please, I can not accept an egg in return. I just don't have room for it. It isn't needed anyway. I just want to see people enjoying the game.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

"Whale you be my valentine?"

yes i know that makes no sense >>

enjoy

I don't need anything in return <3

I don't mind if you pm me if you take it though. ;D

allll gone.

enjoy the baby please, whoever got it.

Edited by Wolfsong442

Roses are red!

Violets are blue!

I'm not much of a poet,

but here's a gift for you

tongue.gif

Nyahh, forgot to add that a PM would be nice. And a gift back. I really was proud of that red-finned dragon, and I'm sad I had to give it away. I'd at least like this.

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And often is his gold complexion dimmed,

And every fair from fair sometime declines,

By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed:

But thy eternal summer shall not fade,

Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,

Nor shall death brag thou wander'st in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Gone... I wonder where?

Edited by Moeru

a lot of people arent replying on the thread/pming when they grab a gift, most of the gifts are being taken by nameless scrolls, then remain silent, and no pm with a valentine in return. kinda ruins the joy of gifting! sad.gif i like to know that my egg has made someone happy! i know its supposed to be about gifting a random person with a valentine and they are supposed to do the same, but its sad that many arent either reading the rules or ignoring it to take someones nice egg =/ it makes me kinda sad. is it okay if we make it a two way trade and ask for a dummy egg instead? that way we atleast know where it goes. -shrug-

Happy valentines everyone. (;

Anyone care to be my Valentine? Gone~ ;D

And @Xeriina, i think thats a nice idea. I wouldn't want nice people's eggs going off to unknown scrolls, its nice to gift but whats not nice is to take and not give anything back when its part of the rules, /: this isnt the departures thread after all.

Edited by suskekun222