G36R

Sons of Darkness Lineage

Blade accepted his mate and they presented me with: this 7th gen eggie

if anyone wants an egg from this line just pm me i would be happy to breed it for you, just tell me what generation you want 2-7 (if you want 7th it will have to wait till next week when the breeding opens up again)

i bred my second gen from faerie a few days ago and they didn't give me an egg.

I have been working very hard on this lineage, has anyone seen the founder?

Edited by Zerhai

Lloyd of the dark and his new mate Airianna presented me with this pretty egg today, probably the last egg i will be breeding for any lineage until after the new release...3rd gen egg

my 7th gen baby finally gendered: Rage of the Darkness Dra'axi

my 3rd gen hatched and I am waiting for it to gender.

the 5th gen has been influenced, lets hope it genders with influence.

and has anyone seen G36R?

Edited by Zerhai

i will not be breeding my newest additions to this lineage until after the new releases i catch age up... (though they have not even gendered yet)

I have my first baby to go against influence in this lineage: My Lady of the Darkness Dra'axi

she is a 8th gen, i guess when the new releases i will be breeding a sibling for her and hope that one goes with influence.

Dusk Vial is most impatient for the new release to be over so I can breed him. Somehow, I think he'll return to earlier familial patterns of being easy to breed, as opposed to both his father and grandfather. Eighth gen, we're getting there.

Dusk Vial is most impatient for the new release to be over so I can breed him. Somehow, I think he'll return to earlier familial patterns of being easy to breed, as opposed to both his father and grandfather. Eighth gen, we're getting there.

yes now if we can get the op to be active again....

Dusk Vial and his mate were very keen, but ratios said not today, dear, we have a headache. Trying again next week.

have this 8th gen hatchie: ungendered hatchie

has been influenced properly just waiting for it to gender.

edit: he gendered properly! and has been named Auros of the Darkness Dra'axi

Edited by Zerhai

Auros was presented with a possible mate and they accepted each other and they presented me with this pretty 9th Gen Egg]

and i now need to get a few more cb eggs, since i have finally run out of female cbs

i was staring at my dragons today, specifically my dark myst pygmies and i thought that this lineage should probably include the females that it produces too.

like calling it sons and daughters of darkness.... god i think about things too much..... but it is a good idea....

"Children of Darkness" would sound pretty good.

ah yes that would sound better

After some time away, I am pleased to announce that Addiction Dusk and Addiction Altruism have successfully created my ninth gen!

*gapes and sighs* and here I was considering restarting the thread since no one had posted in so long...... still might be able to I don't know I would have to ask, but i am just surprised and congrats on your 9th gen!

Closing More than 6 months since last post