G36R

Sons of Darkness Lineage

Just bred Mother and Father's first egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DMod0

I am influencing it male to continue the lineage!

had to hide it, it got a bit of soft shell.... I will make sure it is ok though

next week this pair will be up to breed again!

Edited by Zerhai

I am pleased to report that Dusk Grave Robber very much liked his mate, Grave Altruism! They have given me this pretty baby, who has already been Influenced male.

Shyla80897 - I can help you Influence. In fact, if you'd like, I can breed you a pair of pinks, Influence them properly, and hand them over to you once they gender.

I am pleased to report that Dusk Grave Robber very much liked his mate, Grave Altruism! They have given me this pretty baby, who has already been Influenced male.

Shyla80897 - I can help you Influence. In fact, if you'd like, I can breed you a pair of pinks, Influence them properly, and hand them over to you once they gender.

beautiful!

@Shayla sadly i can't help you at the moment, I can however give you a bit of advice. become part of a lineage centered around pinks. (hope lineage is most active that i know of, and their rules aren't hard to follow and they support a good cause)

Wow thanks! im very very new as you can probably guess tongue.gif

Faerie fyre that would be great! The egg has still got 5 days so do we do a transfer?

Ill pm you the link

Edited by Shyla80897

Wow thanks! im very very new as you can probably guess tongue.gif

Faerie fyre that would be great! The egg has still got 5 days so do we do a transfer?

Ill pm you the link

I understand completely! *points to signature* i have a link to the hope lineage there!

third gen baby already, thank you everyone for making him possible smile.gif

(Special thanks to faerie fyre for influencing tulliusses mate)

(And yes, his mothers name is a hobbit reference cool.gif)

Edited by Shyla80897

attempted to breed

Son of Dra'axi Darkness with his presented mate and though no egg was produced they didn't reject! *hits head on keyboard for forgetting to use one of my many purple dragons....*

I would like to report that Dusk Zydrate Anatomy  liked his new mate much more than the previous one.

user posted image x user posted image

user posted image

oh you should change those links to the lineage links!

(and congratz)

Edited by Zerhai

grandson of darkness successfully gave me an egg!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2vT0P

already influenced!

if anyone wants a child of any in this line, i would gladly breed them for you!

edit: if you can't see it, it is bc it got a bit of softshell, don't worry its still there!

Edited by Zerhai

Zerhai, that is a very pretty line you've got going. We should swap offspring at some point - at least, if Chase the Dusk ever gets busy with his chosen girl.

what gen egg do you want? i have a mate set aside for Andros of the Darkness Dra'axi so i can make a 5th gen if they cooperate, if you want any younger generations that would work too, especially since they have proven mates

edit: maybe in a few days or something i would like a second gen, and a 5th gen, not at the same time but eventually

re-edit: Andros accepted his mate and produced this eggie (if you would like it let me know)

Edited by Zerhai

Operatic Dusk and Operatic Altruism gave me this gorgeous sixth gen.

Zerhai, let me know when you want second and fifth gens. Also up for future grabs - a final goal of tenth gen. That's when my line will end, at least on my scroll.

How about a fifth gen swap?

Operatic Dusk and Operatic Altruism gave me this gorgeous sixth gen.

Zerhai, let me know when you want second and fifth gens. Also up for future grabs - a final goal of tenth gen. That's when my line will end, at least on my scroll.

How about a fifth gen swap?

i sent you a pm with a trade link for the 5th gen swap, if your breeding doesn't produce an egg just put a random ap egg in there.

Edited by Zerhai

btw i am open to breeding any of mine, i have up to a 5th gen with a mate!

The Darkest Lady has the title of First Influence Fail of the lineage. She is very proud of herself.

ETA: Dusk Saga, on the other hand, settled nicely into his predetermined gender. Guess I don't have enough badges to handle a lineage from another scroll, LADY.

Edited by Faerie_fyre

The Darkest Lady has the title of First Influence Fail of the lineage. She is very proud of herself.

ETA: Dusk Saga, on the other hand, settled nicely into his predetermined gender. Guess I don't have enough badges to handle a lineage from another scroll, LADY.

lols, you want another? i have been working on getting myself my gold trophy (which i finally got) but now im nearly egg locked with gifts and trades that people didn't like.... arg....

Edited by Zerhai