G36R

Sons of Darkness Lineage

Sons of Darkness Dark Myst Pygmy Lineage

About the Sons of Darkness

The Sons of Darkness are a line of Dark Myst Pygmies- but each offspring is a male. There are no females born into the family from any two Dark Myst Pygmies. The female mates are all caveborn. All the males born have a name including 'Midnight' 'Black' 'Dusk' or 'Darkness'.

Requirements

In order to house or breed part of the Sons of Darkness Lineage, you must have...

- At least 15 adult dragons

- No dead eggs

- Empty room on your scroll

In order to house or breed part of the Sons of Darkness Lineage, you MAY NOT...

- Kill

- Vampirize

- Abandon

- Breed with a non-caveborn Dark Myst Pygmy

- Breed with any other Pygmy breed

Basic Rules

- You must meet all requirements to own an egg.

- If you choose to house a Son of Darkness, you may choose to either continue the lineage or keep the dragon for your own purposes.

- If you choose to breed the Sons of Darkness, you decide to continue one of the original 10 lineages. You may only keep the 1st one you recieved (and their mate) and the first born son of that pair (and their mate). All third-gen offspring goes to the housers.

- If you break a rule once, you will be put on a three-day probation. If you break it twice, you are put on a two-week probation. Three times, you are banned from the Sons of Darkness Lineage.

Breeders Info

If you'd like to become a breeder, you must meet all requirements and own two caveborn Dark Myst Pygmies (one male, one female) with no offspring. Then, register them here. Once accepted, you can breed the pair to either give an egg to someone or keep for yourself. Make sure that you register the male offspring as well as his mate- their offspring will go to someone here.

How to Recieve A Son of Darkness

First, you must fill out the form entitled 'Want an egg?' at the bottom of the page. Post it here. Once you are accepted on to the 'Housing List', breeders will be able to give you an egg in a few days' time. The breeder will PM you when they have one for you. ALL EGGS ARE GIVEN FREELY. You'll be able to claim this one as your own. If you'd like to continue the lineage, refer to the breeders' section above.

Lines and Pairs...What's the difference?

The first 10 original pairs are known as the Lines. For example, if a dragon named "Darkness 1" and a dragon named "Purple 4" were one of the first ten to register, their descendents would be in the "Darkness 1 x Purple 4 Line". A pair is just another term for mates, otherwise known mating pairs.

Pledge

*Must be posted by the end of your post.

I, (insert username/scroll name here) wish to help raise one of the lines of the Sons of Darkness. By accepting this, I promise not to abandon/kill/vampirize a future Son of Darkness.

Forms

Breeder's Form

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]I WANT TO BE A BREEDER![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Username:
Scroll link:
Have you met all the requirements?:
First Son: 
Did you recieve or find it?:
First Mate:
Did you recieve or find it?: 

Want an egg?

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=7]I WANT AN EGG![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Username:
Scroll link:
Have you met all the requirements?:
What gen what you perfer?:
What gens will you accept?:
Do you wish to continue the line afterwards?: (If you want to choose later, state so)

Mod Mini-Form (add this to the bottom of your post along with your pledge)

Why do you want to be a mod?:
Why should I accept you as a mod?:
Do you consider yourself to be responsible, respectful, and orderly?:

MODs

*If you'd like to become a mod, fill out the mod-mini form above. As a mod, you will be fully responsible to help run and supervise the forum.

Strike 1

These members have a 3 day probation.

Strike 2

These members have a two-week probation.

Strike 3

These members are banned from the Sons of Darkness.

Banners

*If you'd like to create a banner for the Sons of Darkness, please PM me the banner, and I'll put it up here.

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146697&hl=Sons+of+Darkness][IMG=http://oi47.tinypic.com/1z58d43.jpg][/URL]

Edited by G36R

Lines + Offspring

*= Open for breeding slots

*= Closed

*Black Blues x Porpora Notte Lineage

*Midnight Magic

-

-

*Melancholy Lover x Creative Altruism Lineage

-

*Gentleman of Midnight's Watch x Lady of Night's Watch Lineage

*Father of Darkness x Mother of Darkness Lineage

Edited by G36R

seems like a really nice lineage to work on, I don't have any dark myst pygmies right now, but when I have them I would like to take part!

Yay! Thanks for being the first smile.gif

np! as soon as valentines is over I will start working on getting some! shouldn't be too hard!

edit: I will also start working on a banner, cause i would like to put it in my signature but I need a smaller banner personally

Edited by Zerhai

I have my second dark pygmie and waiting for it to gender, will have to search out another if it doesn't gender right....

and searching out another 2 so I can have a partner for both of them....

Have another dark myst pygmie egg and influenced it male! hopefully it takes and I will have a pair!

Sorry about the wait! Been busy with schoolwork smile.gif

Shyla, go right ahead and join! Everyone's welcome!

Zerhai, would you like to be a breeder or would you like to register the pygmies for a line?

Sorry about the wait! Been busy with schoolwork smile.gif

Shyla, go right ahead and join! Everyone's welcome!

Zerhai, would you like to be a breeder or would you like to register the pygmies for a line?

Well once I have a pair (*crosses fingers for my newest egg that it turns out male*) I would like to register the pair for a line, i can also breed them for others who want eggs for the line, as soon as I have the pair (as soon as I have a male dark myst pygmie) I will fill out the proper form and post it!

Edited by Zerhai

I WANT TO BE A BREEDER!

Username: Faerie_fyre (please call me Faerie)

Scroll link: You might find what you're looking for here

Have you met all the requirements?: Since the eggs at the bottom of my scroll were failed vamp-gifts, yes.

First Son: Melancholy Lover

Did you receive or find it?: Found

First Mate: Creative Altruism

Did you receive or find it?: Found

First Born: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fM10U

Edited by Faerie_fyre

Alright! I have my male and my female is a stage 2 hatchie, should I wait until I have proof they will breed before filling out the form?

well i have 2 more hatchlings then i had before but the one i influenced male is male, so as soon as he matures I will fill out the proper form!

I will fill out the form momentarily.... I have one dead egg on my scroll, I know you state that you don't want us to have any dead eggs on our scroll.... why? Mine was vampire fodder, it failed, sometimes it happens, I don't vampirize anything with an actual lineage, unless its given to me with that purpose in mind, usually though I use common cbs for that(for trading purposes usually).

Here are the forms:

I WANT TO BE A BREEDER!

Username: Zerhai

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/Zerhai

Have you met all the requirements?: I have one dead egg on my scroll from vampirizing but other than that, I meet all the requirements

First Son: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pGYz3 (I know he is still a hatchling but he will be aging up soon)

Did you recieve or find it?: found

First Mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Yfsvj

Did you recieve or find it?: found

Edited by Zerhai

Both accepted and added to the lines smile.gif

The reason I have the no dead eggs rule is because I want to make sure you don't forget/kill the eggs in this lineage. If you have a vamp fail, just tell me and I'll accept you.

I would like to announce my that my first-born has successfully grown up! Dusk Grave Robber is now waiting for his mate to grow up so he can continue his line. His parents still have another two days until they can try again, but by Thursday, the line should be open for breeding requests.

I have another cb darkness egg but no one to influence it! Can someone help me influence it female or shall we leave it to chance?