RheaZen

MagiStream V3

Hey guys! smile.gif Just got a question here. In terms of stream born creatures, are there varying rarities? Or are they all pretty common? At the moment I'm just on the look out for anything I don't already have, but it'd be good to know if there's anything specific I should be looking out for!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Not sure if there are rarities, but there are definitely those that are sought after more than others. I know Tenabre Foxes tend to get grabbed really quickly when they're in the stream (the black egg with a fluffy black tail wrapped around it). Winged cats tend to go pretty fast as well (black or white egg with wings and matching tail).

Not sure if there are rarities, but there are definitely those that are sought after more than others. I know Tenabre Foxes tend to get grabbed really quickly when they're in the stream (the black egg with a fluffy black tail wrapped around it). Winged cats tend to go pretty fast as well (black or white egg with wings and matching tail).

The wiki for the site give a lot of information for the creatures. The foxes were originally an event release, but became a permanent rare after the release. I still have only one, same with the cats.

I don't know why the cats are so rare though.

The cats are rare-ish because cats are popular, and the winged cats are cheap + relatively common (population-wise), so people hoard them. The end result is that they're rare.

The Stream works via an algorithm that replaces creatures picked up the most, so a lot of the influence on apparent rarity is due to people collecting creatures.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by RheaZen