RheaZen

MagiStream V3

@Jedi40: You can hide creatures by purchasing the Spell of Cloaking in Remy's Inn for 75,000 g. That will make you learn how to hide tabs so no one can view creatures in them. That skill is permanent. However, you can choose the other way. That is to hide creatures in a trade. I do that. Now, you simply set a trade to anyone and it's automatically hidden. Don't enter the password so the other person won't be able to get the creatures.

However! You can opt to just trade with Anna. She's a bot. She won't respond to your PMs and trades so you can simply put those creatures under trade with her.

wink.gif Thank you!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks so much for the information georgexu94 biggrin.gif I have things I need to stay hatchlings for quests and they keep getting views even though they are not in the main tab.

@MessengerDragon: What do you mean? Is this about subscribing to topics?

I tried to register and it said I should get a validation email. But I didn't get it! sad.gif

Oh that. Erm, did you try checking in your spam folders? If you really can't find it, try clicking Resend validation email.

~georgexu94 has removed the creatures~ Edited by georgexu94

Um so i had some creature, and it disapeared. Then it reapeared. Creepy.

Oh that. Erm, did you try checking in your spam folders? If you really can't find it, try clicking Resend validation email.

I tried, it says the email/username information cannot be found. I tried registering again, but it doesn't help. Please tell me what to do, I REALLY WANT TO JOIN!