RheaZen

MagiStream V3

It's been a while since I've been on here. Is there a general price guide for buying/selling creatures?

It's been a while since I've been on here. Is there a general price guide for buying/selling creatures?

i think so?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Valentines event is now going on and boy is it a fun one.

i cant get the new eggs cause mine are still egg :/

A mage can get to take care only four eggs at a time. smile.gif Don't worry; you'll get to catch the new eggs soon. tongue.gif Oh they hatch so slow. *pokes my hatchlings to grow up fast*

btw i clicked your eggs georgexu94

Thank you. biggrin.gif That's very kind of you.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

By the way, I'm kind of annoyed by the lack of updates in MagiStream. One'll just find new eggs in the Stream. sleep.gif The moderators aren't updating the news so much unlike here in Dragon Cave.

So it's my first Valentines in MagiStream. What's these treats all about?

As far as I can tell, you buy them from the shop and give them to people. If it's like the other events, you have to gift a certain number of people in order to get a badge saying you participated. The lack of news posts is annoying for me, too, but you'll just have to rely on searching through the rest of the forums for event-related topics *sigh*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

New eggs in stream, Inn and trading post.

how are the treats used

they say they change creatures but not how

Edited by Dolphine

how are the treats used

they say they change creatures but not how

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You go into the profile of said creature you are to change and if it is the one of the one the candies change the number will change color. Click on that and the critter will change color. The only drawback is the critters will not be able to breed.

You go into the profile of said creature you are to change and if it is the one of the one the candies change the number will change color. Click on that and the critter will change color. The only drawback is the critters will not be able to breed.

Huh?, dumb/dumber down please.....

Huh?, dumb/dumber down please.....

Click on one of the creatures you intend to change. If that creature can be changed, the candy's number will change like so: http://prntscr.com/2smx2a

Click the candy and a popup box will come up. Click yes to use the candy to change the pet, and no to go back. Changes are permanent and the changed creatures are unbreedable.