RheaZen

MagiStream V3

updated creature links since some of my others have grown up and I'm too lazy to edit my earlier post to take out the now adult creatures that I pasted there:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You don't have to edit them out or remove them from your post once they are adult, unless you want to. Or wait till you get new ones and post them in here instead.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Jedi40

huh.gif Does anyone know what happened to Rosehill's Hatchery? (mshatchery.tk) It's been gone. I can't access it. I keep on being directed to another page.

I don't know, I tried to access it yesterday and it wouldn't pull up (Chrome said couldn't find the page, asked if I wanted to try again).

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I see. There's something wrong with the domain name- either it is expired or the site itself is non-existent now.

Anyway, I still know of another Hatchery- pethatchery.co.uk tongue.gif So, no worries. However, my creatures hatch or grow up slowly, so I'll still post my creatures here. wink.gif

The links in the OP no longer work. If you want them to hatch out faster you should use the Daycares in the game.

The links in the OP no longer work. If you want them to hatch out faster you should use the Daycares in the game.

huh.gif What does OP stand for? Is the Daycare that you say in the Forums?

OP stands for original post/poster. And I think Jedi means the daycares on the forums--there are three, and it's a quick and efficient way to make gold and get your creatures to grow.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

There is a whole area in the forums down near the bottom where you put your egg codes in to get them to hatch out faster (not just 3 of them) under Daycare. I use them a lot to make mine hatch faster. Some are free some you might have to pay for the hatching so make sure you read the rules for each daycare before posting on them.

biggrin.gif Thanks

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You are very welcome biggrin.gif

Edited by Jedi40