RheaZen

MagiStream V3

As of today yes :3 each breeding is 3 shards. I can't donate right now so I paid someone to breed the tiger and alagos for me.

only those or all doni's i have a few couples but there isn't a breed option or do you have to have shards ready to have the option?

You have to have shards ready and almost all of them can be bred, I think there are like three that don't have it yet.

I guess it won't be for me as i can't donate

but i guess i can sell breedings of my pairs, lend them out to be bred and then get them back. If solar and lunar foxes/Struana Kelpie and Lethe Kelpie kelpiebreed togheter

Edited by Dolphine

The five and three shard donis seem to be able to crossbreed - I got a coria from my amarth/coria alagos pair, ^^

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Infinis

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Halloween creatures (not the last pet of mine, that's a past doni)!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I really like those pumpkin turtles

if i have a complete family of those going to try for the chocolate rats family and then we'll see smile.gif the zombierats and mohrior i have from last year

btw does anyone have special wishes for the presents?

i love chocolate rats or turtles or bred previous donis (i can dream right)

Edited by Dolphine