RheaZen

MagiStream V3

I switched because I HATE the recent Chrome update T_T Now it forces you to log in on the Google account to access to your bookmarks. To me it's a terrible disadvantage.

Anyway, problem solved, I've found out I just had some corrupted cookies, now I can play on FF normally. Such a little simple thing...

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Odd I never had to so that with my Chrome. And when I try and open FF it just keeps refreshing and refreshing and I would get a message saying to wait while FF configures something and hours later it is still doing the dame thing and I can't stop it without doing a total shut down of my PC. I tried it with another PC and it does the same thing.

Try another version of FF then? D: The one you have may be corrupted or something. If it doesn't work on more computers..

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The version I have was the latest update. Not sure how to do a new update if I can't get on in the first place. Also I can't get on at a friends house and she lives in a different town so it is not just my PC.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I just bred you a tidal one. I will send it to you once it hatches.

Awww, thanks<3 I actually need eggs for a quest, so I'll need to fight the fail-egg problem myself.

I'm still interested though!<3

Edited by Light Concorde

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Ahh I see. Cool well as soon as it hatches I will send it to you.