RheaZen

MagiStream V3

I haven't heard anything yet Jedi.  😕  I could try posting a new topic or pm Rosehill if I don't hear anything in the next week.  Rosehill appears to be the only admin that is regularly active.  It looks like Morgaln hasn't been on since May. Other than that I don't know what else there is to do. 😕 

9 hours ago, crazyflower said:

I haven't heard anything yet Jedi.  😕  I could try posting a new topic or pm Rosehill if I don't hear anything in the next week.  Rosehill appears to be the only admin that is regularly active.  It looks like Morgaln hasn't been on since May. Other than that I don't know what else there is to do. 😕 

That would be great thanks.

Have you gotten in touch with anyone yet Jedi?
And have you been able to perhaps make a new account to contact anyone?
I tried looking at the creatures you posted before to see if I could see your account (and then link it in a message to someone for you) but the creatures literally don't have any owner account listed anymore. x_x

On 10/24/2021 at 2:54 AM, nellymoose118 said:

Have you gotten in touch with anyone yet Jedi?
And have you been able to perhaps make a new account to contact anyone?
I tried looking at the creatures you posted before to see if I could see your account (and then link it in a message to someone for you) but the creatures literally don't have any owner account listed anymore. x_x

How if I can't get on the game nelly? And no it wont let me make a new account for some reason so I can't contact anyone on MS😭

14 hours ago, jJedi_Master_1 said:

How if I can't get on the game nelly? And no it wont let me make a new account for some reason so I can't contact anyone on MS😭

I'm so, so sorry to hear you're still dealing with this, it's certainly extremely frustrating. You might be able to reach someone on their facebook page or twitter if nothing else.
I'm also going to send Rosehill a message and will repost whatever she says.

Just for clarification:
Are there any messages when you try to log in, or does it just log you back out instantly with no success or error messages either way?
Are there any error messages when you try to make a new account, or does it just not go through at all?
I know you said previously that you tried different browsers, have you tried clearing the browser cache and cookies?
If you do use browser extensions/add-ons, have you tried turning them off to see if they may be interfering with the site?

Edit: I did also find your profile - https://magistream.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=85967 so it does still exist in the system somewhere.

Edited by nellymoose118
quick edit to add more info

4 hours ago, nellymoose118 said:

I'm so, so sorry to hear you're still dealing with this, it's certainly extremely frustrating. You might be able to reach someone on their facebook page or twitter if nothing else.
I'm also going to send Rosehill a message and will repost whatever she says.

Just for clarification:
Are there any messages when you try to log in, or does it just log you back out instantly with no success or error messages either way?
Are there any error messages when you try to make a new account, or does it just not go through at all?
I know you said previously that you tried different browsers, have you tried clearing the browser cache and cookies?
If you do use browser extensions/add-ons, have you tried turning them off to see if they may be interfering with the site?

Edit: I did also find your profile - https://magistream.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=85967 so it does still exist in the system somewhere.

I have no idea who to contact on FB for this game. That will be great thanks. It just won't let me login and it wont let me make account. I did that and it still wont me login or make a new account

1 hour ago, jJedi_Master_1 said:

I have no idea who to contact on FB for this game. That will be great thanks. It just won't let me login and it wont let me make account. I did that and it still wont me login or make a new account

I sent Rosehill a message but no reply yet.

This is the official magistream Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/MagiStream

And the official Twitter as well - https://www.twitter.com/magistream 

No word from Rosehill yet, sorry.
(11/11/2021) Edit: Still no replies yet.

(12/12/2021) Edit: Still no replies yet.
(1/5/2022) Edit: Still no replies. Site has been having some major cloudflare & 502 server errors since december so they've been concentrating on getting it fixed.

(5/15/2022) Edit: Sorry about not replying, still no replies about Jedi's account in messages or on any posted threads. Sorry. :( They're still having major cloudflare & 502 errors every day, and it's making events almost unplayable. A lot of people have gone on hiatus because of that, but there's still a fair number playing.
(9/7/2022) Edit: Sorry, still no replies for anyone about your account Jedi. Unfortunately I don't think they'll ever message me back. I don't really know if I can really do anything else for you at this point. :(

Edited by nellymoose118
updated info

Is this game still running? There have been no updates and no-one has posted on this thread in a long time. And I would like to play it again but I still cant log on to it for some reason.

@jJedi_Master_1 I haven't seen any response in the site errors thread.  Do you use discord? There is a magistream discord server https://magistream.com/8-community-discussion/229400-magistream-discord.html#p23366509  . You could try there if you haven't yet.  Maybe someone there could be more successful at getting an admins assistance?  Also random question - when you tried to reset your password did you check your emails spam/junk folder? It could have gone there by mistake. I have had that happen before. If you have and nothing ever showed up there either feel free to ignore the question.

I guess this game is dead since there has been no updates or postings on this thread in ages.