RheaZen

MagiStream V3

Can someone get in touch with Morgan and tell him I can't login and maybe he could log me in on his end. Thanks 

Could someone please get in touch with Morgan and tell him I can't login and maybe he could log me in on his end. Thanks 

Could someone please get in touch with Morgan and tell him I can't login and maybe he could log me in on his end. I really miss playing this game. Thanks 

On 5/30/2021 at 8:00 PM, Zanura said:

Turns out Embed still gives the old HTTP urls, and I guess the forum doesn't like that so it doesn't let the image get posted. You have to either use Embed Multiple or manually change it to HTTPS.

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/13478487][img=http://magistream.com/img/13478487.gif][/url]

vs

[url=httpS://magistream.com/creature/13478487][img=httpS://magistream.com/img/13478487.gif][/url]

(S doesn't need to be capitalized, just done to make it more noticeable.)

Ok, I'm going to try this out...

13517027.gif

Update: This works, thank you so much! I'm going to save your post as a reference. :)

Edited by Queanna
Fixing the link and update

Could someone please get in touch with Morgan and tell him I can't login and maybe he could log me in on his end. I really miss playing this game. Thanks 

19 hours ago, jJedi_Master_1 said:

Since you have repeated your plea for help several times, I have sent a message to both Morgaln and Rosehill, surely one of them might be able to help you...in the meantime, I will just plopped my own two eggs here. 

13520571.gif13520278.gif

On 7/7/2021 at 9:39 PM, Firebirdwyvern said:

Since you have repeated your plea for help several times, I have sent a message to both Morgaln and Rosehill, surely one of them might be able to help you...in the meantime, I will just plopped my own two eggs here. 

13520571.gif13520278.gif

Thanks and I hope they can help me out as well. 

3 hours ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

Nobody has contacted me, have they gotten into contact with you?

Nope no-one has gotten in touch with me at all😭 

Could you keep trying to get in touch with them for me please?

Edited by jJedi_Master_1

Have you tried a different browser?  I've had it happen before where a site wouldn't work on chrome but would work in microsoft edge.  I could also post a link to this thread on their forums in case the admins inboxes are full. Perhaps they will see it then. 

3 minutes ago, crazyflower said:

Have you tried a different browser?  I've had it happen before where a site wouldn't work on chrome but would work in microsoft edge.  I could also post a link to this thread on their forums in case the admins inboxes are full. Perhaps they will see it then. 

Yep and I still can't get into the game.

2 minutes ago, crazyflower said:

I left a post an the forums there. I'll see if I get a response.

Thanks.

What's your username? Is it possible there's an older account there you've forgotten about, so that you might have been banned for multiaccounting?

On 8/15/2021 at 7:23 PM, Mathcat said:

What's your username? Is it possible there's an older account there you've forgotten about, so that you might have been banned for multiaccounting?

Jedi and it is a new account.

It looks like you were active a few years ago as Jedi40 (same profile picture and age, so I'm assuming you're the same person), so it's possible you were banned for multiaccounting. Morgaln hasn't been around since late May, so Sochitelya or NyxNoire might be better choices for contacting.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:52 PM, Mathcat said:

It looks like you were active a few years ago as Jedi40 (same profile picture and age, so I'm assuming you're the same person), so it's possible you were banned for multiaccounting. Morgaln hasn't been around since late May, so Sochitelya or NyxNoire might be better choices for contacting.

Yep that was me and Morgan was helping  me to get my  old account back when I could not get back on the site. Could you contact them for me please? Maybe they can help me out?

Someone posted on your behalf in the Site Errors thread, so I think that's all that can be done for now.