RheaZen

MagiStream V3

I hardly ever log in to Magistream; once every few years. 

ETA: I think I found the answers to my questions.

I had some Christmas creatures from a past Christmas in my “main” section. 

I tried to move one, but must have clicked on something weird, because the creature appears to have disappeared from all my tabs. It was only in the main tab, but I have searched through all my tabs and I cannot find it anywhere. ETA: Never mind; I found it. 

If I have creatures that I absolutely do not want anyone to click on and I want them to stay half grown, where can I put them so no one can see them but me? ETA: I see now that freeze is an option, but I do not believe that was an option a few years ago. I created a “hidden” tab, but not sure that does anything. ETA: I found the answer: 

You must purchase this functionality at the shops

Remy's Inn has a spell of cloaking (hides tabs)

The Trading Post has a spell of protection (shows tabs but protects from clicks)

Each costs 75k gold.”

One last follow-up question: How do I influence gender? ETA: I found the answer: It appears to be a potion I have to buy with gold. 

Well, I’m not on the site often enough to generate much gold, so I guess I will forget about protection, cloaking, and influence. ;)

New creatures:

13464955.gif13464862.gif13464881.gif13465024.gif13464870.gif13464909.gif13464877.gif

Edited by missy_

13468617.gif13468600.gif13468610.gif13468607.gif13468594.gif13468641.gif13468658.gif13464862.gif13464955.gif13464881.gif13465024.gif13464870.gif13464877.gif

I can't get my password tp work for some reason. Can some one help me out? and I can't log in either.

Edited by jJedi_Master_1

Can someone please help me out? I can't login and my password won't work either.

Can someone please help me out? I can't login and my password won't work either. Please help me out I don't want to lose my critters.

On 5/20/2021 at 1:57 PM, missy_ said:

One last follow-up question: How do I influence gender? ETA: I found the answer: It appears to be a potion I have to buy with gold. 

Not exactly. Occasionally the Black Market or Solstice shop will have mystery bags that can give Gender Change Potions, but that's not the primary source. Usually you get them through a repeatable quest in Lake Lakira that trades two male Donec Fish hatchlings for a potion. You do have to spend some gold, since Donecs are a shop creature, but they're relatively cheap(and dirt cheap in the user market) and once you have a breeding pair you can just breed mates for any extras(and/or breed new pairs, if you don't mind inbreeding or you end up with multiple sb pairs) then breed hatchlings for the quest.

Or you could ask people to gift you some, but the next gift event isn't until October.

5 hours ago, jJedi_Master_1 said:

Can someone please help me out? I can't login and my password won't work either. Please help me out I don't want to lose my critters.

If you've already tried to recover your password and weren't able to do that for whatever reason, I'd make a new account and ask for help on Magistream's forum.

Edited by Zanura

17 hours ago, Zanura said:

You've already tried to recover your password and weren't able to do that for whatever reason, I'd make a new account and ask for help on Magistream's forum.

I tried that and it won't let me get a new account.

23 hours ago, jJedi_Master_1 said:

I tried that and it won't let me get a new account.

Were you trying to use the same email you use for the account you're trying to get into? Pretty sure you'll need to use a different email.

Edited by Zanura

On 5/28/2021 at 2:14 AM, Zanura said:

Were you trying to use the same email you use for the account you're trying to get into? Pretty sure you'll need to use a different email.

No  I was using a different one and it still won't let me log in to my account.

14 hours ago, jJedi_Master_1 said:

No  I was using a different one and it still won't let me log in to my account.

When registering for a new account? Or were you trying to log in using your email instead of your username? Or are you talking about the password recovery?

2 hours ago, Zanura said:

When registering for a new account? Or were you trying to log in using your email instead of your username? Or are you talking about the password recovery?

I tried both and it still won't let me register for a new account.

1 hour ago, jJedi_Master_1 said:

I tried both and it still won't let me register for a new account.

That's...odd. What error messages are you getting when you try to login, create a new account, or recover password?

3 hours ago, Queanna said:

http://magistream.com/img/13476140.gif

I can't display the picture. Help. 😔

Turns out Embed still gives the old HTTP urls, and I guess the forum doesn't like that so it doesn't let the image get posted. You have to either use Embed Multiple or manually change it to HTTPS.

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/13478487][img=http://magistream.com/img/13478487.gif][/url]

vs

[url=httpS://magistream.com/creature/13478487][img=httpS://magistream.com/img/13478487.gif][/url]

(S doesn't need to be capitalized, just done to make it more noticeable.)

On 5/30/2021 at 2:21 AM, Zanura said:

That's...odd. What error messages are you getting when you try to login, create a new account, or recover password?

I don't get a error message it just won't let me make a new account for some reason and it is making me mad that it won't let new account. And I see we have new eggs and I can't get them either. Can someone get in touch with Morgan and tell him I can't login. Thanks 

Can someone get in touch with Morgan and tell him I can't login. Thanks