RheaZen

MagiStream V3

You really ought to check them out, they aren't too much work (especially twittering).

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by RheaZen

You really ought to check them out, they aren't too much work (especially twittering).

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I can barely keep up with the stuff I have to do now unfortunately.

Also, this may sound like a stupid question, but how do I edit my signature? I keep trying to put pets in there but all I'm getting is the code.

Hrm, that's odd. What boxes do you have checked? Maybe you've got "Disable BBCode" checked on accident?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hrm, that's odd. What boxes do you have checked? Maybe you've got "Disable BBCode" checked on accident?

Did not even see that there, thanks.

How do you guys hatch these so fast? It takes me a day and a half to hatch anything.

I use two of the ones posted in the OP and a lot of daycares

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image